The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

Hi Lolly,

Not sure if you remember me as I stayed away for a while. I always kept checking back on here though to see how you and Betty were doing, I just didn't post anything! Anyway I was going to wait in until one of you got your bfp before I posted again but thought my experience may help as I know you are nervously awaiting af! I didn't have any pregnancy symptoms at all so don't worry about having nothing but the bleeding I think it is fairly common. Also, you might want to check on fertility friend as it is great for comparing IB days- between cd6-8 is very common so you may be in luck! I got my bfp at 10dpo super super faint on an internet cheapie but although it was amazing I spent the next 4 days stressing so much because I thought that it would be a chemical. Therefore, try your hardest to wait until af is due or the day before if you really can't as it will reduce the stress a lot! haha!

Anyway, really hope this is it for you. Also hope your bfp isn't too far away either Betty!

Abbi xxxx

PS:- Betty have you tried vitex? I used it the month I got my bfp to regulate my cycle but have heard it is great for kick-starting ovulation too?

Hi Abbie

Thanks very much for getting in touch and congrats to u :flower:

Yeah its very early days still so just gonna get on with things, if af comes at least it will only be 2 weeks till i can try again, I actually feel ok about it nothing i can do now, as everyone says its just the waiting now, i just wanna know one way or the other!

Lolly x

Hello Abbie,

Congrats and thanks for your sweet words :flower:

Lolly, the little spotting could be a brill sign I'll kelp everything crossedfor you :thumbup:

It's good that your positive again about it all and it's great you have shorter cycles it's not too long to wait till you can try again!

Xx x x

Aww hay that pic is lovely, he/she looks all snuggly :flower:

X x x

Exactly Betty :flower:

I dunno what it is with me lol the start of the 2ww I'm down in the dumps but towards then end I perk up even if I get af lol!

I'm moving house a week on sat :happydance: so excited!

How's the studying going?

Lolly x

Sorry hay I just noticed your pic :hugs:

Amazing isn't it?!

You must be so excited!

Lolly x

Hormones have a lot to answer for eh!!

Studying is going well thanks, not as quick as I'd like it to but have had lots on my mind!
I have my first review on Monday :wacko:

I have stopping distances memorised now tho which is cool :haha:

How long did part one take you?

X xx x

No problem girls. Will keep checking on your progress! Lots and lots of luck to you xxxx

it sure is amazing! definitely feels more real now after seeing baby. its still quite mad to think have baby growing inside me, the scans are great for the other halfs though i think too, as my boyfriend wasnt really excited at all until scan and now hes so excited its lovely! :D think we have decided to have a surprise too :) xx

Sorry hay I just noticed your pic :hugs:

Amazing isn't it?!

You must be so excited!

Lolly x

Lolly I really have my fingers and toes crossed for you! When do you think you will test? I hated waiting it drives you crazy! :loopy:

I feel like I am waiting again now until scan date so I can start really celebrating and tell everyone!

Hay your scan is amazing I bet you are over the moon!

Abbie when is your first scan?

:hugs:

xx

Thanks Abbie, need all the luck I can get ATM!!

Our results are back but have to wait for the doc to process them and she is calling me tomorrow with them so hopefully this tome tomorrow I should be getting my referral :happydance:

X x x

Hey Betty,
Least you know the results are in and that things will now definitely start moving :)

Hopefully so honey!!

I doubt I'll sleep very well tonight :coffee:

X x x

Exciting Betty! I'm dead busy at work today but will keep checking in to find out! Part 1 I think took me a few months but it was 8 yeas ago so cant really remember lol!

Well I done a test just now at 10 dpo and bfn :flower:

Still getting this weird spotting so it might just be like that till af :shrug:

I'll keep testing till af arrives :haha:

Lolly x

Have a good day Lolly and I've still got absolutely everything crossed for you :)

I will update as soon as I know lolly! Won't be till later as my doc usually calls after surgery!

10 DPO is early still so chin up on that one! Have a good day at work Soooo wish I was done and on the road!!

X x x

Just checking for your results betty :haha:

You will be on the road soon enough I'm sure!

Ok so I'm a total NIGHTMARE when its comes to this time of the month, I just another internet test and i swear theres another line........BUT........I have never had an evap so heres the thing, I can see a faint second line when i look at it from a distance but not up close?? Am i going insane :rofl: Should i just go for it a waste a digi test??

Oh my god i cant handle this lol i just wanna know one way or the other!!!!

LOLLY X

have you got any first response early result?

as the digis usually pick up later than anything else i heard?

fingers are crossed for u :flower:

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"