The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

Hay -
Yes I can't wait! Nice to have a week of relaxation after the week I have had! :D Aw scan pic is so cute, baby looks all snuggly! Yes I am definitely, no way I could wait! What about you? Are you hoping for one or the other?

Go Pink! That is great news! At least now you will have an idea of where your cycle is... :D

Girls do any of you have an iPhone? There is a brilliant app which I used whilst ttc and do now that I am pregnant. For those ttc it's Pink Pad and for those pregnant you move on to babybump. They are great and the girls offer some great advice. The babybump app has just had a brilliant update too. With pinkpad you can chart your temps, record symptoms, ovulation dates etc...it also predicts peak fertility too! Just thought I would let you know about it anyway!

:D xxxx

Yay pink that's awesome news :happydance: :yippee: :happydance: :yippee:

Abbie I have an iPhone Will check that app out :thumbup:

X x x

It is really good Betty, I loved it for ttc! They do a lite version for free so you can see what you think and if you like it you can buy the full one, it's £1.19 :D

PS:- I do know how to spell light- I am just pretty sure they call it 'lite' when they are free....haha! ;)

ooh i get my ipod touch back soon so willdefinately be having a look xx

i used period tracker deluxe or something like that, found it useful.

i think i have babybump on my ipod touch - ill have a look though :D

I don't think we are going to find out, because we don't really mind either way, and 20weeks will be 5 months so we thought may aswell wait another 4! :) but i have booked to have a 4d scan in october at 29 weeks, but i still think you can have them and not find out, suppose they just angle it in a different way. lol. but will find out when we get there, but i do love the 4ds they're amazing, are u going to have one of those?
where in west mids u from, im from birmingham originally before moved to wales.

lolly hows things with u? hope u enjoy ur night out tonight and dont feel too rough tomorrow hehe :D

hope everyone has a nice weekend, despite the weather, duvet weekend for me i think!
x

Well let me know if you join girls and I will add you as a friend. They have just updated babybump though and it's fab so makesure to look at version 5.0! :D

You are more patient than me Hay, I would love to have the surprise but I just can't wait at all! I need to know! haha! You can get them to keep it from you if you want definitely. I will be having a 4d scan...they look excellent! :D I live in Wolverhampton, my Grandad is welsh so I have spent a lot of time in Aberdare. Hate wolverhampton, would love to move but most of my family are here and I wouldn't like to be away from them! Enjoy your duvet weekend, I am going to mammas and pappas tomorrow! Excited! :D

Well let me know if you join girls and I will add you as a friend. They have just updated babybump though and it's fab so makesure to look at version 5.0! :D

You are more patient than me Hay, I would love to have the surprise but I just can't wait at all! I need to know! haha! You can get them to keep it from you if you want definitely. I will be having a 4d scan...they look excellent! :D I live in Wolverhampton, my Grandad is welsh so I have spent a lot of time in Aberdare. Hate wolverhampton, would love to move but most of my family are here and I wouldn't like to be away from them! Enjoy your duvet weekend, I am going to mammas and pappas tomorrow! Excited! :D

I live in wolverhampton to xx:thumbup:

Yes! I was thinking of going there to have my baby, I had my 12 week scan there too! I live about 2/3 miles from it! Wow, what a small world. Actually I am debating whether to go to russells hall instead as I hear that the maternity facilities there are much better. Need to speak with my midwife! 

Morning ladies,

Lolly did you have a good weekend? Any more tests?

X x x

Morning Betty :)
Hope you're having a good weekend. I was wondering the same thing Lolly!!
Did you enjoy your big day out friday?
xx

Morning honey, having a good weekend ta, studying and making cakes today :)

How about you?

X x x

Hello!

I'm not pregnant done a million tests!

Had such a wild weekend, Friday was amazing at the races and was also out last night,very messy but sooooooooooo much fun!

Lolly x

Aww lolly, sorry to hear it's not your month, af due tomorrow right?

So glad you had a good weekend!

X x x

sorry lolly.
Glad you've had a great weekend.xx
My weekend was ok up until today. Im a diabetic and my blood sugar dropped and I ended up in a cubicle ( i work in a & e as a ward receptionist) so felt a bit embarresed today. Af is being kind to me but Im sure it wont last. oh is when I think im going to ov so fingers crossed x

Oh Lolly still had everything crossed, though over the moon you had such a fab sounding wkend :)
xx

Just checking in girls :flower:

af has not arrived & I am not pregnant so i hope to god i dont have another loooooooooooonnnnnnnnnngggggggggg cycle, Weird as I ovulated 2 weeks ago :growlmad:

Wont be on much over the next week as I move house & will be busy :happydance:

Keep your fingers crossed that af arrives for me :flower:

lolly x

aww lolly sorry to hear it isnt ur month and i hope its not a long cycle.

Hows everyone else? sounds like everyone has been busy.

Im off for a 4d scan on Monday my husband just came home and surprised me with it :happydance:

Rachael

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->