The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

Good luck with moving Lolly :)
Rachael is that 27th? Ours is 25th absolutely beside myself excited :haha:
xx

Aw exciting times eh, moving house... Scans!

I had my first review for my instructor training and I'm pleased to say I'm doing ok :yippee: so relived I'm on track!!

Have gone mad chucking stuff away in my house it's so clear in places now if I was pregnant I would say it's nesting :haha: :haha: : haha:

Good luck with the move lolly so jealous I would Sooooo love to move somewhere bigger!!

X x x

Well done Betty, really glad your review went well, the hard work will pay off :thumbup:
xx

Wow betty wish i had the mind to throw things out i keep everything just incase lol.
Good luck with the house move Lolly :thumbup:

Yes honey its the 27th so excited i cant wait to see her im very excited and then im at the midwife on the wednesday and get to hear the heartbeat so its a brill week next week :happydance: U going to put some pics on of ur 4d scan?

Rachael xx

Hi Everyone,

Hope you're all ok.
Lolly hope the move goes ok!
Betty glad your instructor training going well - what are you instructing?
Pink glad af flew in!!
Honeybear & RachelMoore bet you are both so excited about 4d scans I can't wait for my first scan the weeks just can't go past quick enough for me!

I had my fist appt at the hospital last Thursday and it was really weird it was a group session called an early bird meeting! There were about 15 girls all in the first trimester and waiting for the 1st scan. Quite good really as they were saying that the feedback they had been given was there is a long wait from finding out you are pregnant to your 12 week scan without seeing anyone inbetween, so was just infomation more than anything about how you might be feeling, what to eat and what not to eat, exercise and loads of info on the different appts and scans etc.

I am seriously wishing away the weeks until my first scan on the 15th July just praying everything is ok!!

xxx

Rachel I get to a point where I just have to clear out! I'm a bit of a hoarder but in a little house it gets to a point where enough is enough!!

Kix I am training to be a driving instructor :happydance:

X x x

Hello!

Well no af for me so I have no idea what's going on so pissed off with it all now, how can I ovulate then not get my period?!

I just can't handle my cycles all over the place, they were fine for months now they are everywhere, oh totally dosnt understand and keeps asking why it's stressing me out and why I'm getting upset :cry: it's so unfair that practically everybody I know can get pregnant and I can't I just feel like such a failure!

Sorry guys but it's doing my head in it's just never gonna happen.

Lolly x

Aww lolly, chin up chick-a-dee, I know your prob sick of it but have you tested again now your late?

I think our OH's can't empathise sometimes because they aren't the ones with hormones wizzing around and feeling like a failure!!

I'm sure if your not pg she will be here soon! Are you stressed with the move? Could be that delaying it :shrug:

You could always come and study part one with me :winkwink:

X x x

Oh Lolly, you're not a failure and it WILL happen. Af could definitely be delayed cos of the house move, they say stress makes you irregular and not many things more stressful than moving :wacko:
Really hoping you're still in with a chance and if not then that she flies in very soon.
xx

aww Lolly hope af arrives soon for u.
honey and rachael how exciting for scans
betty glad review went well.

kix the time for scan wil fly by, mine seemed to although seemed ages away.

just been to midwife heard heartbeat for first time :D back to them again 13th July when I'm 15+6.

off to gran canaria monday for a week so looking forward to that :)

xx

Hay, dead jealous :) We are off to Peppa pig world on sunday with over night stay in a nice hotel in the new forest so it should be nice, and we are going to Germany in August to visit my family but feel like we're not getting a proper 'holiday' this year :( Last year we did a month in America in April/May, Germany in August and then Disneyland Paris in December, feels a bit naff this year!!! We won't be doing much next year either as we want to go back to the States in autumn 2013 so will have to save that long :haha:

Have been thinking the same thing!!

Nothing much to report here apart from sore bbs that feel massive!!:wacko:

Everyone else ok?

X x x

Hey Betty, 4d scan tomorrow and birthday meal so lovely day to look forward to :) Will let you know what clothes I want then. How long dyou think you'll have to wait to hear something about your fs appt? Hope you're all looking forward the wkend and apparently we're finally going to get some weather resembling summer :haha:
xx

Weather is supposed to be lovely over the weekend really hope so!!

I hope tommorrow is fab Honeybear and hope you can post some pics?!! xxx

Aw fab i'd love to go to america! sounds like last year u had a great variety of holidays! me and my fella have an apartment being built in egypt which should be done by the end of the year, so thats exciting!

cant wait to see some uploads of ur 4d!

hope the weather is good for the weekend!

xx

Hay, dead jealous :) We are off to Peppa pig world on sunday with over night stay in a nice hotel in the new forest so it should be nice, and we are going to Germany in August to visit my family but feel like we're not getting a proper 'holiday' this year :( Last year we did a month in America in April/May, Germany in August and then Disneyland Paris in December, feels a bit naff this year!!! We won't be doing much next year either as we want to go back to the States in autumn 2013 so will have to save that long :haha:

Aw honey you have tons to look forward to tomorrow eh! Hope you get some good shots of your likkle man!

Hay that sounds like a massive project to undertake! Where abouts in Egypt is is?

X x x

Glad everyone is ok! I'm finally starting to feel ok, no vomiting for over a week now =o))). We have our anomaly scan a week Monday looking forward to it apart from the fact they have put me on a night shift the Sunday night....so I finish at 8 then have a 3 hr wait till the scan! Think ill sleep in the car for a few hours. I have been looking in to booking the 4d scan so look forward to your pics, might just make me book one! X

Glad to hear your feeling better samie! Shame about the night shift before the scan but at least you get to see your baby! Are you finding out the flavour?

X x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->