The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

Hi ladies aww lolly bet thats a good feeling new house start of new things :)
how u getting on betty?
Kix my sickness kicked in bout 8 weeks and stayed till i was 14 week everyday :-(
sammie those first kicks u feel r grear especially wen ur other half feels them to. mine loves it wen im in the bath :)

went for my 4d scan tonight we r definatly having a little girl but she was being very stubbon. we couldnt get any good pics so they sent us for a walk and drink something fizzy but she wouldnt budge lol they have rebooked our appointment for 11th July wen she will b a bit bigger hopefully will get some good pics of her. she is in the breech positionwith her head under my ribs :)

rachael

Aww rachael, high maintenance little one eh!!

No news here I'm afraid :( not heard anything yet! Af due tomorrow so dreading that!

X x x

Hey girls...sorry I have been quiet, been house hunting so very busy! Hope everyone is ok! xx

Well the sickness reared its ugly head again today grrrrrr.....

On the positive i managed to get my scan changed to Friday so less time to wait =o)
x

Aww samie sorryto hear that, but good news about the scan, how did you get it moved? X x

Perks of being a midwife I guess! We work along the scan dept so they are good for staff!

Lucky Samie! I still have 5 weeks to wait! :( Good luck today! Let us know how it goes :D x

Samie I didn't know you were a midwife! Got someone to ask lots of questions to now ha ha!

When did anyone tell work? After first scan?

We are interviewing for my number 2 at the moment and we have found a fantastic guy for the role. I think we are going to offer him the position next week and I was hoping to have told my manger I was pregnant before we offered it to make sure he was still comfortable with the decision of hiring him knowing my news. What do you think? Should I tell my manager or wait until the first scan the week after? :shrug:

xx

I get asked loads all the time lol! I officially told work after my 12 week scan but think everyone knew about 7 weeks because I was being so sick! But if you work will be happy for you then it might be worth telling them.....
those 5 weeks go quick I don't know how I'm already nearly 21 weeks. I'm nervous about tomorrow being a midwife gives me too much knowledge and I always expect the worse! X

Hey everyone, Sorry been quiet, just really busy few days. Paulton's Park is fabulous and peppa pig world part of it was a big hit with the kids :) The surrounding area was so amazingly beautiful, if I won the lottery would definitely retire there :) There were more horses around the streets than ppl :haha: They were just roaming around everywhere, didn't even flinch when dh got out of the car to take pictures! The hotel I chose was in the middle of the forest down a very long path, so peaceful, was lovely. Saw the consultant midwife today and she will be writing up my birth plan personally so I am confident I should get the birth I want :) I feel much less anxious about it now. Hope everyone is well xx

Aww honey that's so cool!

I live about 45 mins away from the new forest! We go there for long Walls it's so so so beautiful there!

How come you are under the constant? Glad your more at ease about it tho he/she sounds lovely!!

X x x

Betty it is the most wonderful place :) Would have loved to have spent lots more time in the area. I'm under 2 consultants for different reasons. Our last baby was born by emergency c section at 31 wks cos I had severe pre eclampsia so under obs and gynae consultant care for that and 2 yrs ago was diagnosed with ulcerative colitis which was very very bad and I only just avoided surgery to end up with a colostomy bag. We had wanted another child but had to wait till my health was somewhat back to what it was before being diagnosed with the UC. Saw the consultant midwide today cos my care was so bad when I had Jack that I wanted to insist on a home birth but dh wont agree to that!! I will hopefully be having a waterbirth then straight home!! xx

Honey it is beautiful :flower:

Wow your pregnancy is super busy with appointments then eh! You seem to be very well cared for now! Sorry to hear your last birth wasn't so good!

X x x

MornIng ladies,

Just though I would post, didn't know where else to go tbh... I am currently 4 days late and stupidly allowed myself to think that a miracle may have happend, anyways I tested this morning and :bfn: I am absolutely gutted!! And also where the f**k is af!!!

My referral can't come fast enough I am soooooooo fed up now :cry::cry::cry:

Sorry for the crappy post
X x x

Oh Betty I'm sorry it wasn't a miracle :( It can't be long now till you get your referral. Could you call the hospital, ask for the secretary of the fs you're under and they should be able to give you an estimation as to long the waiting list is for an appt. Bit baffled as to where your af is, you're normally pretty regular aren't you? :hugs:
xx

Normally bang on honey!

It's so frustrating! I was effing stupid to think that my luck might have changed!

I have no idea who I have been referred to so can't cant call the hospital!

X x x x

Betty,
Call your gp reception and ask them to check on the computer system who at the hospital you have been referred to and then call the hospital and speak to the consutant's secretary. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->