The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

aw samie glad ur better now, the 4d's i think are amazing i have already booked mine for october 12th when i'm 29 weeks, haha thinking ahead i know but didnt have to pay to book it and pay on arrival so thought may aswell book :D seems to be going fast, I'll be 15 weeks nearly when i get back from holiday! seems mad!

Betty it's about 30-40mins from Hurghada airport, its a whole new complex being built, like a whole new town as such, restaurants, school, hospital, lots of apartments, own transport system, security on the gates, its brilliant. Makadi Bay is the development. I'll upload a pic at some point, they're coming along great now. Whole complex isn't going to be done for a good few years but they will provide the majority of the facilities along with completion of each quadrant. :happydance:

xx

Aw honey you have tons to look forward to tomorrow eh! Hope you get some good shots of your likkle man!

Hay that sounds like a massive project to undertake! Where abouts in Egypt is is?

X x x

ours is the top left one, its 4 at the front 4 at the back. 2 bed apartment :D xx

Looks wonderful hay! You will only ever have to pay for flights :thumbup: so that fab eh! X x x

Hay ur apartment looks really nice :)
Honey cant wait to hear how u get on with the 4d scan i cant wait for mine
R all u other ladies doin ok?

rachael

Yeah definitely finding out I'm too impatient not too lol

Aww cool,

We are totally unsure weather to find out or not when the time comes! I like to think we won't but in reality I think I'll want to know :haha::haha:

X x

I need to know there is sooooo much I want to buy that's girl/boy colours so I can't wait!

Heeeellllllloooooo!

Ive been such a busy bee! The cottage looks ammmmaaaaazzzing!! So excited to spend the first night there 2mor!

Wow the apartment in Egypt its gorgeous! love Egypt!

So me being me everythings always complicated, I got my smiley face 2 weeks past Sunday then had that weird spotting which stupidly i got my hopes up & thought was ib but i actually think it was af, god knows as I thought your LP never changed or maybe I didn't ovulate but anyway Ive got smiley faces now?? Along with cramps and all the other ov signs :wacko: if it was my af I would be CD14 today. I have no idea whats going on so Im gonna move in to my house relax a little & see what happens in the next few months, ones things for sure I seriously need to chill the hell out!

Hope everyone enjoys the weather, I think Edinburgh is only gonna get up to 18 degrees lol but thats pretty good for us!

Lolly x

Aww Samie it's lovely knowing, all my friends and family have always found out! I like to think I'll be strong and have a suprise but I doubt it lol!

Lolly, that's fab glad it looks nice!! I think your right about chilling out, just go with it and try to to stress! :thumbup: and I know it's cleche but the do say new house new baby!

The weather was supposed to resemble summer this weekend but it's been raining since 4 am! There is a thing going on down the beach we were all off too but not sure now lol!

X x x

Hi everyone, what an amazing birthday I've had, lovely cards, lovely presents and to top it all the 4d scan. It was amazing :) He is definitely a boy and we got some great pics, he is the image of our youngest little man :happydance: Will try to put the pics on here later when I've put the kids to bed and packed for Peppa Pig World :haha:

thanks everyone :) exciting, and yeah betty only flights, although flights aren't cheap like spain unfortunately :haha:

lolly glad cottage is lookin fab! maybe stop with the opk? and just go with the flow, i was stressing out with it, and worrying when and trying to time sex etc, we had a month break when i had cells removed so couldnt have sex for a month and then it happened for us next cycle so i believe that it was the break that did us good, and cause i thought oh doubt it will happen now not straight away anyway it did...
really do think ull have ur bfp soon, i know its easy to say try and chil and go with flow but it does work, try not to think about it too much :flower:

honey i cannot wait to see pics!! glad u had a lovely birthday too!

xx

Yeah your right hay, bit more expensive!! But worth it eh!?

Honey he is lovely, do you have long in the scan? Is it weird seein them in 3d?

Have a wicked time at peppa pig world :thumbup:

Xx x

oo honey they are great pics of the little one :) im so excited for ours tomorrow nite cant wait to see my little princess.
Lolly i know it didnt take us that long to catch but ours happened when i had no opks left and no pregnancy tests sat in the draw. In the month we caught i thought i give up trying to figure out whats goin on we only had sex 2 that month and i neva really had a proper af that month either so ur body does strange things. I know its difficult but let nature do its thing and im sure soon enough u will be getting that bfp :)

Rachael

What fab pics! I want some now =o) on a good note I've been feeling lots of little movements inside recently but today actually felt lots with my hand and chris felt them too =o) its sooo much more real with it actually wriggling about! x

Hi Everyone,

All sorts going on since I last logged in!

Honeybear your pics are amazing they're so clear!

Lolly your cottage sounds exciting - I am sure it will be your turn next especially now you have moved in and chill out - they say everything happens for a reason?!

I have been feeling a bit nauseas this week but I can't really complain because I haven't been sick at all. Have totally gone of chicken though which is weird as I normally just live off chicken and fish - starting to want red meat! Must be my body telling me to have some!

Me & hubby have been looking at name books this weekend which has been exciting. Roll on 15th July!

xxx

Hello :flower:

Thanks everyone.

The cottage is amazing I'm loving it! We have the best weekend just getting everything organised and looking nice, feels like home already.

Honey the pics are amazing! It must have been a great experience.

Lolly x

Aww lolly, so glad it's all looking nice, I love the fist bit in a new house where everything is perfectly organised and you make it your own :)

X x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->