The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

Aww thanks honey, I'll do that, didn't know you could :)

I'll see what they say!

Thanks for being there today :hugs:

X x x

Waiting to hear what answers you get from gp and hospital, course you can chase them up, it's your life they're playing with and you're entitled to know how they're handling it. I'll be here until you deliver your 1st bundle of joy, eagerly awaiting your birth story :haha: and beyond :hugs:
xxx

Hello everyone.

I have not read through thread to see what I have missed so Im not being rude :flower:

We don't have internet set up yet in new house so just grabbing a min inbetween lessons.

Have no idea whats going on, my cycles seemed to have settled down then last month had a 69 day one then this month Im now at cd 40. I had positive ov tests at cd 14 and im def not pregnant.

Anyway, im not gonna be around a great deal as its just doing my head in, I'll still be on every week or so but I need to try and sort myself out its quite a good thing we dont have internet really!! lol.

Its hard enough not getting pregnant but when your not even having regular cycles its even worse!

like I say I'll pop in every now and then and betty I'll email you as normal and I'll let you guys know if and when anything happens :flower:

Lolly xxxxxxxxxxxx

Well had my scan today and we still don't know what it is as it still had its legs crossed tucked right down towards my bladder grrrrrr i'm beginning to think the legs are fused together!
Slightly more worrying though the head and tummy are measuring small so we have gotta go back in 2 weeks to re check fetal growth and for her to complete the anatomy checks as the baby just wasn't playing ball =o(

Sorry Betty about your af... try to keep smiling it will happen for you!
xx

Thanks honey, I'm just feeling really down about it all now, it's been 14 mths, I keep thinking why do I not deserve to be pregnant?

I have to wait for someone to see me and give me medication to make the most natural thing in the world happen, it's just not fair :cry: it's not even as though it's just not happening at least if I was functioning and it wansnt I would still have some hope but right now I'm just empty and Barron :shrug:

Lolly, will look forward to your updates, hope the new house is going well :flower:

Aw samie bless, must be a boy causing trouble like that! I'm sure all is ok he just wants you to get another peek!
X x x

Ok so I know who I have been referred to now and it went of on 27th may :thumbup: so not even a week ago bit at least it's gone eh! X x x

Lolly if you feel it's better for your sanity to just pop in occasionally then it's the right thing to do :) though I personally will miss ur updates.
Betty glad you know who you've been referred to dyou mean the 27th June? Call the secretary now and ask what the current waiting time is like. xx

Well had my scan today and we still don't know what it is as it still had its legs crossed tucked right down towards my bladder grrrrrr i'm beginning to think the legs are fused together!
Slightly more worrying though the head and tummy are measuring small so we have gotta go back in 2 weeks to re check fetal growth and for her to complete the anatomy checks as the baby just wasn't playing ball =o(

Sorry Betty about your af... try to keep smiling it will happen for you!
xx

Sammie let us know how the repeat scan goes, I'm sure measurements will be fine then. At our 4d scan some of the measurements were almost a week ahead and I said did that mean the baby will be big and she said no cos they have different growth rates, so some babies may grow a lot at the beginning and slow down later and others grow slow to start with and speed up later. x

Betty i know its a horrible feeling when you want something so bad and it just doesnt happen :-(
My mum tried 5 years to get pregnant with me the doctors told her she will prob never have children as my dad had a low sperm count and my mum had blocked tubes. They started looking into adoption and then it just happened she felt different went to the doctors after missing her period and found out she was having me. It then took her 7 years to get pregnant with my brother so there is quite a big gap inbetween us. He was then born a few week early by emergancy c section he was very small due to stopping growing and was in an incubator on the specail baby care unit. He is now a 6ft 16 yr old lol. Then 18 months after my brother my sister came along unexpectedly.
I just thought you and lolly mite want to hear the story as they told her she would never have children especially natural and she had 3 children.

Rachael

Lol yeah sorry I meant June :haha: I'm such a doofus sometimes!!

Thanks Rachael, glad your mum got all three of you!

X x x

Hi All

I came off Cerazette a week ago as OH and I are planning TTC from September onwards. I've been advised by so many people to come off contraception about three months before TTC to give it time to leave your system.

I've only been on Cerazette since January, was on Cilest for about 10 years before that. My GP changed it due to me having my first and only Migraine last year, which I have to say was brought on by a Spinning class, so that was a good excuse to never go back :winkwink:.

I had no idea that this pill had such bad reviews for TTC after stopping taking it but to be fair I didn't do any research. All the threads I've read are really varied and it obviously does depend on the person.....Watch this space.

I think in light of what ive read we will be NTNP rather than using condoms until September time.

I too am feeling bloated and having what feels like ovulation pains but from the experiences Ive read AF won't arrive for another 7 weeks.

Good luck to you all please keep us updated.. xx

Welcome Jpops and good luck on your TTC journey, you're right it varies for everyone, some get their :bfp: in a short space of time and other's are waiting for over a year. :hugs:

Welcome jpops,

Gl with you journey, hope it's a short one, like honey said your right and it varies but I would be inclined to say that more fall quickly than not so I'm sure you will be outta here in no time :thumbup:

X x x

How you feeling today Betty? I've spent most of the day cleaning, it never seems to end!! We moved to a 3 storey 4 bed and starting to think I ought to be rich so I could hire a cleaner!!! It's been very warm down this way today, took the kids to a field to kick a ball around (well I led and watched them kick the ball around :haha:) and only lasted about 45mins in that heat!! Spoke to my nana in Germany today and she said they had 37C last monday, really hope it's not that hot when we go or I'll have to spend the whole time in the local ice cream parlour! :happydance: I'll be the size of a house by the time we get back!!!
xx

Still no af today, abundance of cm and sore bbs still (especially the left :shrug: ) so dunno, will test again when I'm a week late of still bfn I'll make an app to see my gp...

Been out for the day today so an shattered walked miles I swear I'm 3 inches shorter than when we left :haha::haha::haha::haha:

Sounds like you had a lovely day, gotta say I'm totally jealous of you lot all moving I would looooooove to move!!

X x x

Good idea Betty. We did move almost 3yrs ago but still havn't got used to cleaning it top to bottom, requires so much energy and it's getting harder the more weeble like I get :haha: Off to cut the garden today which is about 20m by 25m but not flat unfortunately. Dh wouldn't let me do it yesterday while he was at work cos he said mower too heavy for me, doing it together today :)
Hope you all have a nice day in the sun :)

Aww bless him! Luckily we dont have any grass to mow! I'll be cleaning today too need to sort out stuff that's lurking lol!!

Do they call hour house a town house in Wales?

I'm Soooo tired today wonder how much I'll get done before a nap is in order :haha::haha:
X x x

Oops stupid iPhone auto correct lol...

I meant your house lol! X x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g