The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

Ah I see, we call em town houses (dunno why lol :haha::haha: )

Do like em tho :thumbup:

X x x

Hi, Can I join ?

I've been following for a few weeks, I had been on cerazette for about 7 months and previously cileste for several years. I stopped in May and got a withdrawal bleed four days after. I got af 38 days after last pill. I did not have periods during my time on cerazette and omg was it painful - I've been moody, bloated, tired and painful for about a week and my boobs were massively sore. We are hoping to start trying this month and have bought opk's but have no idea how to use them.

Hello smorgan :flower:

Course you can join us! Although it's been v quiet lately mostly me and honey gassing lol!!

As far as opk goes, because I have PCOS I bought a ton of ic and tested every day twice a day once I stopped bleeding... But I ran out and didn't buy more because I didn't wanna keep spending money and never seeing a pos!!

Basically what I think im getting at is if your not sure how long your cycles are gonna be I would start testing early say cd 10 then see how you go untill you have a regular cycle pattern?
Hope that helped and I didn't confuse you :haha::haha:

X x x

X x x

Thanks betty, I'm currently cd5 so will try the opk's in a few days and see what happens. Fingers crossed x

Hello smorgan, welcome to our little chat room :)
It can be a town house I guess Betty!!! It's lovely and big :) Does seem to be just me n thee nattering lately :haha: Is it a week tomorrow Betty?
xxx

Morning :flower:

Welcome to the newbies :flower:

Just thought I'd check in. No af yet, but docs on wed.

Had the most amazing weekend in the sun if only the weather would stay like this all summer!

Betty, what's new?

Hope everyone else is good

Lolly xx

Honey yes a week..... Don't really know when to rest again I'm so scared it just the PCOS messing me around would Sooooo love there to be two little lines :cloudnine:

Lolly, great to see a post from you! What's new with me is I'm a week late on my usual regular af..... Tested Friday at 4 days late bfn.... But I have no idea if I oved so could just be the PCOS and me clutching at straws and imagining symptoms because im late iykwim....

Hope the doc can serve to be some help to you on weds!! Keep us posted as to what happens! If I get bfn again I'll be going myself!!

X x x

Hey Lolly, nice to see a post from you :) Let us know how you get on with the doc x
Betty have you tested today? x

nope didnt test today..... so scared of the :bfn:

im up and out early tomrrow so will prob be weds now if i pluck up the courage....

still no signs of af and my boobs feel bruised inside :shrug:

can you tell me how you felt early on? i have never been pregnant so have no idea what it 'feels' like!

x x x

I felt like my period was gonna start and had super sore boobs... couldnt even touch them! They only just started to feel normal again!
x

Hi Everyone,

Sorry I've been quiet - work busy as usual and working all weekend! Had a lovely day off today in the sunshine with my mate and her little boy who is now nearly 2 months he's gorgeous and making it all seem real to me!

Welcome to Jjoops and Smorgan!

Only 1 week on Friday until the first scan now!! Can't wait!

Going to my mums this weekend and we are supposed to be going on a canoeing trip down the River Wye - reckon I will be ok? Bit worried about doing it but everyone seems to think I will be fine.

xxx

Thanks samie, have been feeling the same way.... Just don't want to get my hopes up especially as I had bfn on Friday!

Kix, I think you will be fine just don't over do it... If your worries ask your mw or call your gp and just ask advise :0)

X x x

I understand why you don't wanna get your hopes up... but stranger things have happened fingers crossed xx

Your right, let's just wish I'm one of those stranger things eh lol!

Will update as soon as I have plucked up enough courage to test again lol!!

X x x

How early on would you say you had symptoms? Ie frequent toilet visits etc?

Sorry for all the questions :shy:

X x

I had the sore boobs and period pains a week to 2 after ovulation and the period pains continued till about 10 weeks. Sickness started at 6 weeks and tiredness just seems to have always been there. Luckily i havent really had the frequent toilet trips although i live off water so have always gone often. But the baby has now discovered my bladder makes a good trampoline so sure that will start soon =o)

Hmmm seriously doubt I'm that lucky, am 8 days late today, tested fri at 4 days late and got bfn :shrug:

Have bad period type pains today so think I'm prob out :cry:

Think I'll test in the morning if she doesn't appear but if it's bfn again then I'll k ow I'm out!!

How's things with you lolly?

X x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back