The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

Thanks Lolly, I really hope so!!

Thanks hay, that's mad your near the halfway point!

I so so so hope I can be pregnant soon and we can all be pg for at least a likkle while together!!

Lolly any idea what your due date is yet?

X x x

The doctor told me yesterday the 18th march which is my birthday lol!

Got really bad period pains today every time I go to loo I just expect to see blood and for it to be all over! I just wish I was 12 weeks! Lol. Time is going to drag! I done another test yesterday just for the hell of it too!

You will Betty, god if it can happen to me it will happen for you!

Back to work for me, I would do anything for my bed but need to get some savings now!

Lolly x

Aww that's pretty cool! Was the test darker? Do you have any pics to share?

Just try and get rest where you can and try not to stress, easier said than done I know!!

X x x

lolly i felt exactly the same like everytime i went to the toilet i was going to come on, it really is all normal! but its hard not to worry i know. but fingers crossed it will all be ok. xx

Lolly I felt like that too cramping just like period pain - it lasted until I was about 6 or 7 weeks and sore boobs I had really bad until about 10 weeks hurt to even walk!! But all worth it!

I feel like my belly has started to pop out this week - when did anyone elses? I can't wait to start showing properly just look like I have ate to many cakes at the moment!!

xx

Thanks guys.

Betty I do have pics but dunno how to put them up here, my clearblue one has been put in bin as it goes blank after like 12 hours! Still have frer tho will see what I can do!

well I'm off to bed as I cannot keep my eyes open!

Lolly x

You click on the little paperclip and it gives you the options to attach the pic!

Get that all important rest :)

X x x

Hi ladies

So much has changed since i've last been on!

Lolly I am so so happy for you what amazing news :) and Betty great news for you too. long may the good news stories continue and hopefully i'll be joining the list of bfp's soon too!

Have a great day everyone

big hugs

xxxx

Betty that sounds really promising hoping you get ur BFP soon :thumbup:

Lolly i had a lot of cramping at the beginning infact thats one of the things that made me think i was pregnant coz i neva get cramping like that when im due a period. Ur scan isnt far away and its such an amazing thing to see:happydance:

Hows everyone else getting on? im at my 28 week midwife appointment this morning for blood tests :nope: not looking forward to them, and not sure if my husband is acting like a spoilt child to get me used to being a mum but its driving me mad :haha:

Rachael

Aww moomoo long time no post.... All on with you?

Rachael you will be fine, I have to have bloods done on Monday for the met but it's all for a good cause.....

Just send your hubby to the naughty step that will sort him :haha::haha::haha:

X x x

Hey girls,
I did being very sick monday night and dd is being sick today so that's all of us done with this bug now at last!! Had to miss my gastro consultant appt yesterday morning cos was still being sick, but had to sit for hrs yesterday afternoon to see obs/gynae consultant. Had my bloods done eventually, took ages cos I'm had asked to be given the anti d cos every other health board and nearly every other country gives it routinely but ours doesn't due to funding! They did my blood and as the haematology consultant has to ok to release the anti d injection so go home and wait for a call. Got a call this morning, my bloods have to be redone cos the form was filled out incorrectly and apparently the consultant haematologist said no won't release me the jab unless blood test comes back that it needs to be given, another postcode lottery, we should all be given the same bloody care regardless where we live :growlmad: All this when the plan is to bring it in in November anyway that it's given routinely!
Hope everyone else is good :)

Honeybear sounds like you have had a nightmare hope you're ok :hugs: am I being silly what does dd stand for?

Rachel how did the bloods go? My husband has also been driving me mad ever since I got pregnant - think I expected him to help out more but he will never change I suppose! Love him to bits but I just want the house all sorted and ready for baby and he is so laid back it drives me mad! Ha!

xx

Hi Kix, just glad that we're almost through it all :) DD is dear daughter, DS dear son, DH dear hubby :)

Aw honey sorry to hear you had the bug :( but good your all over it now!

That's my argument with the postcode lottery it's ridiculous! We should all have the equal care regardless!
X x x

aww honey sorry to hear u havent all been very well. :flower:

Kix bloods went fine, yeah my husband is like that i want everything finished and he doesnt see the rush. His favourite saying is it wont take long lol love him to bits but with pregnancy horomones aswell he's driving me mad :haha:

midwife measured my bump and it measured 28cm is that about right do you ladies think? she didnt seem worried but just wondering is that meaning big baby? and wen she was listening to the heartbeat the baby was kicking it and moved, curling up in a ball as the midwife sed oo ur baby doesnt like bein messed with does she this is goin to be harder to find now she has curled up :haha:
The midwife is rite coz on all our scans thats exactly wot she has done curled up and turned away.

Rachael

Thanks everyone, all better now :) Rachael 28cm is just right, you should roughly be measuring 1cm for every wk :) When I had my 1st I was always measuring 4-5cms behind and they sent me to the consultant and said "were you big before you got pregnant?" I said "no I was 7 stone" he said "you look perfectly in proportion to me"!!! Basically rule of thumb is 1cm per wk but different strokes for different folks!!! Not a big baby for you, normal size!

yup you should measure the same cms for weeks from the top of your uterus to your pubic bone. Usually 4cms either way would give you cause for further investigations.

Thats really bad about the Anti-d, our trust gives out Anti-d for fun some times!! (well seems that way but there are reasons lol) Slight PV bleed bloods are sent and Anti-d is given, any reason they find they will give it! Do they not follow the NICE guidelines in Wales then??

x

Yeh Samie it is ridiculous, if I were to have a fall, bump, bleed etc they would give it to me too. The NICE guidelines are printed on the green notes saying about the anti d which is why I asked and my consultant no probs I'll write you up to have it but the haematology consultant has apparently said no, even though it's being brought in in November. Get my blood results this morning so if I need it I'll get it.

Some people just can't accept change! Bet you will get it anyway after his fuss lol

Just had a call from the hospital and they've had the go ahead to give it to me!! Got to have my B12 at 13.50 and then my anti d at the hospital about 3pm ouch!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->