*~*The Official December Testing Thread*~* 52 BFP's and counting!

same here girls. i live life by prepairing my self for the worst and hoping for the best. this way its always so much better when the good happens and not so bad when the bad happens because i already knew it was comming. "plan for the worst and hope for the best" so i already think the test will show neg but if its pos. i will be in shock

sma1588: I can't wait to see what happens!! I'm getting excited for the 31st but have done exactly what you have.

well hun im testing in the morning again but i kinda doubt it will be pos. so i plan to test again probly the 31st to. we shall keep each other updated on what happens

good luck!

You'll have to update ASAP!! As soon as you POAS I expect an update missy!! :rofl:

thanx, just read ure other post and sounds like a good idea to get that stuff going when you feel its right. who knows u might not even need it. i have a bottle of soy iso's in my night stand waiting but i may not need them now

i will update you for sure !!!!!!!!!!! i have had a few little twinges todays to its so weird feeling .

I've got my Bcomplex in my cabinet too.... God I hope I don't need it....

we both need to be taking folic acid though. i have that to but i forget it way more than i should ....ooops thats not good

I've been taking a prenatal since coming off the pill (firgured better safe then sorry) H2B and I are not careful (obviously)... lol

thats good. that your taking those im being bad with it all at not taking it like i should. well lets hope we can add some bfps to this list!!!!!

updated!! cant wait to see all your bfps tomorrow girls! poppysgirl and babyhopes, im so sorry for your losses.

Still no AF overnight :D

me either!! I'm going on 5 days late today. FF wants me to test today, but I'm gonna wait til tomorrow. Give it one more day.

Yey Pnut, 5 days is definitely a good sign! I'm still expecting AF to show up today but everything's looking good so far. CM is still lovely and white, not a hint of blood.

If I can just get through today without her I will most definitely be testing tomorrow :D

you girls are so bloody strong!!!! omg i could never wait until being 5 days late to test. I bow down to you all!!

Im really going to miss running this thread, its been fab getting to know you all :hugs:

im_mi it's been awesome having this thread to come to!!

Cheeky & Pnut: I too am 5 days late today! NO sign of AF!!
COME ON BFP PLEEEEAAAASSSSSEEEEE!!!

im_mi it's been awesome having this thread to come to!!

Cheeky & Pnut: I too am 5 days late today! NO sign of AF!!
COME ON BFP PLEEEEAAAASSSSSEEEEE!!!

Fingers crossed for you!! 5 days is great!!

Hopefully we'll all get our BFP very soon!

I'm getting nervous. I almost want to wait to test now...:shock: I feel like AF is just toying with me... AHHHH I AM GOING NUTS!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->