The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

So I have question for the ladies with BFPs. How long were you TTC after removal?

Well I had mine out on Aug 10th, got my first BFP on Sept. 26 (our 9th wedding anniversary BTW), so it was about 6 weeks from removal. Seemed like a lot longer than that. I did do a ton of things to try and get my cycle back to normal. Hoping that my uterus is toned enough to hold a sticky bean.

Lots of :dust: to all of you!

it is supposed to lengthen the Luteal phase, a LP that is short cannot sustain a pregnancy so the egg will not implant or be dispelled shortly after implantation.

B6 helps keeps the progesterone up, therefore lengthening the LP
also good for people that spot days before af is due.

Hello gals! So update from the OB today...I get to start clomid soon as AF gets here...I'm not sad, just looking at it as the next step. My OB doesnt see any reason that I shouldnt already be pregnant now...other then bad luck...He was my OB for my son so he KNOWS my DH and I can make babys together. so this is me hoping!! I've never WANTED the :witch: to get here so bad in my whole life :rofl: :haha::haha: I'm stoked to start charting again and really get down to baby making.

You go Mommyof2peas, keep up the PMA and I hope you get the :witch: soon so you can start with your new approach asap.

:hugs:

x

mommyof2peas if it's of any comfort, I'm a clomid baby! My mom got Prego right away after taking it. =) :dust: to you.

So I was a little hormonal last night, everything felt very annoying. Is that normal post removal? I was spotting slightly and it was brownish and mucusy. I think I need a journal, how do I start one?

mommyof2peas if it's of any comfort, I'm a clomid baby! My mom got Prego right away after taking it. =) :dust: to you.

So I was a little hormonal last night, everything felt very annoying. Is that normal post removal? I was spotting slightly and it was brownish and mucusy. I think I need a journal, how do I start one?

Hey Megarice03, to start a journal - go to your required section, I would assume you want go to TTC, click on journals,or follow this link https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-journals/ then just select New Thread and start building your Journo.

GL and I will probably come over and stalk you lol :happydance:

Welcome to the list Amelia and congrats to Guera on her bfp!!!! Woop!

My update today is after yesterday thinking I was out as I had a bit of spotting (thought it was AF), she didnt turn up. Did a FRER on SMU and got a tiiiiiny pink line in 10 mins but its so incredibly faint I dont believe its actually there and Im just seeing things. Digi was negative. Just did a IC but splashed it so it looks BFP but it was a dodgy test. Going to test again with FMU tomorrow with a FRER if that cheeky witch doesnt bother showing her face. Prob not preggy though as my temp has plummeted this morning (but only after a couple of hours sleep - Ive had a crazy past 24 hours with A&E visits for family members etc).

Ex-Mirena TTCers Official Testing Thread Sept/Oct/Nov 2010

sls612 :bfp: 17th Sept!!!!

Louise1985 :bfp: 23rd Sept!!!!

Shazmos :bfp: 28th Sept !!!!

Guera :bfp: Sept 28th !!!!

mommyof3co testing Sept 16th

Treykid3 testing Sept 28th

MrsPOP Due AF Sept 27th tiny line on FRER but not believing it, likely evap.

butterflydebs testing end of Sept

MommaPick testing Oct 1st

mommyof2peas testing Oct 1st

Calasen testing Oct 2nd

Kracker testing Oct 5th

giggle_gurl88 testing Oct 5th

KittyKatBabe testing Oct 7th

mum2millsxx testing Oct 10th

CouldThisBeIt testing Oct 12th

SAJ testing Oct 17th

lauraclili due AF Oct 18th

Cliqmo testing Oct 26th

curly123 testing Oct

Monni24 testing end of Oct

mrsbiddles testing Oct

MEGARICE03 testing Oct

Amelia Croall testing Oct

TTCbabynmber2 testing Nov

Oooo MrsPop, sounds interesting.........so have you held off on the CBFM?

I am trying to write a report today and my mind keeps wondering.........PMA is wavering a bit, if only it was this time next week then I would be able to do a test if I felt the need.

I mustn't think like that, must stay neutral until a time when :af: doesn't show!

Rats - typical mundane wednesday today!

No I bought the CBFM yesterday!!! Havent opened it yet coz of this stupid am I in/am i out limbo Im in!!!!!

If Im so jammy that I do get a bfp, I'll be selling it...but ive got a feeling Im going to need it!

Do not lose hope yet, you are still in the game this month and the fact you have had 2 lines on 2 tests is very promising!

You should be able to return for a refund at Superdrug I reckon.

I did just pop over to your journo too, what a day you had x x

MrsPop,
Dont give up hope, my first FRER line was super duper faint. So much that a lot of people couldnt even see it, including my husband. Three days later its finally darker, but not blaring. I still say a line is a line!

Here is my official BFP, no denying this one. Thanks ladies for all your insight and support. Babydust to all of you!

Attachments

• fall 030.jpg
    fall 030.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 15
I know you have probably said this already Guera - but how many dpo is this? Is your :af: late now?

But love the pic x

Hi Ladies,
Temp drop plus cramps plus nasty mood equals impending AF. She's not here yet so I'm waiting. Guera and Louise1985 both conceived in 6 wks and Shazmos in 3 months. That's great you guys!

MrsPOP, I have a suggestion...what do u think about adding the length of TTC time to the list of names? One of my first questions was how long does it take to conceive after removal. It's just a suggestion...
Don't lose hope...AF hasn't shown up.

I tested and got a BFN, btw.

I've been ttc for 9 months now - happy to add that to the list.

Congrats Guera and Louise - such exciting news!

Sorry AF is impending Trey...

x

Happy to add my ttc duration guys, but not sure if you count it from mirena removal (13.08.10), first AF (28.08.10) or first OV (10.09.10) :wacko:

Congratulations to the BFPers and :dust: to those waiting :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"