The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

I have my basal thermometer at the ready for in the morning! im going to chart on ff, shall i put tomorrows date in as start of my cycle? im kind of guessing my cycle is due tomorrow as when i had coil in i would always get tender bb's mid month :/

I have my basal thermometer at the ready for in the morning! im going to chart on ff, shall i put tomorrows date in as start of my cycle? im kind of guessing my cycle is due tomorrow as when i had coil in i would always get tender bb's mid month :/

hmm I honestly have no idea, I bet Lucy could help you with that as she temps! Are you having signs of a/f then?

sorry lul - I have no idea and always messed up charting :(

been trying to work it out and "IF" I am pregnant - and thats a a big if - then I'd be around 8 weeks? Last period started on June 27th - anybody know if thats right?

Yup Calasen pregnancy is calculated from the first day of your missed period- which always strikes me as odd because it effectively means you must already be two weeks pregnant when you ovulate? :wacko: :shrug:

Calasen, yes hun you would be 8 weeks and 1 day, I've heard of women not getting pos on hpt something about the way the hcg is processed in the body so definitely not unheard of! Try to stay pos. hun!

Yup Calasen pregnancy is calculated from the first day of your missed period- which always strikes me as odd because it effectively means you must already be two weeks pregnant when you ovulate? :wacko: :shrug:

I know isn't that so strange sounding!

I had a brown/red loss on thursday which i thought was af but then it stopped, also i have had stomache ache since thurs, i keep going to the toilet everytime i feel a trickle hoping its af but it not :(

Calasen i feel for you! i also have a cbfm but def cnt use that yet so i will try temping, i hope i dont i have to wait too long as my age worries me!

It still could be your body adjusting to not having mirena, or that could of even been a/f... it's so hard to say after having mirena removed well it was for me anyways, so I was always watching for signs of o' or a/f

The last 2 months i have been spotting around end of the month, i had my mirena in for just under 5 yrs so i think it was wearing down which i why i had started spotting.

1st july and 31st July i spotted which if my theory is right is a 30 day cycle, had tender bb's 18th july, i know since having mc removed i also cant stop going to the toilet and feel sore, sorry (tmi) went to drs and she said no infections so none the wiser lol.

my sister and my mum didnt get a :bfp: until they were passed 8 weeks on all their pregnancys :)

It took me 3 months to have a period following removal honey but I was still ovulating all that time - which didnt help - good luck :) :dust:

Barb I would put the little bleed you had a few days ago as your first cycle day. It doesn't matter if its not, ff chops and changes your predicted dates for af and ov depending on what info you put in. I'd just get it up and running. I know when I started charting it was a few days after removal and I hadn't had an af for 6 years lol!! I put in my removal date as the first day of my cycle. It was totally wrong but ff just corrected it after a few days when I had af. Good luck! And any probs just ask!x

Calasen I think your being amazing! When is your wedding hun? How are the plans going??x

my sister and my mum didnt get a :bfp: until they were passed 8 weeks on all their pregnancys :)

It took me 3 months to have a period following removal honey but I was still ovulating all that time - which didnt help - good luck :) :dust:

Maybe you are following your mum and sisters steps then hun:happydance: im keeping everything crossed for you!

I have heard of women ov'ing still with no of and still getting pg and having healthy babies:wacko:

Barb, I o'd before I got my first a/f it was about a week after I had my mirena removed, so you can definitely be o'ing without having a/f.
Calasen, that makes perfect sense then about not getting your bfp yet, must be something in your genes!

Lul don't keep everything crossed :winkwink:

Wedding plans going well actually considering we have a budget of next to nothing :) Invites now designed, venue booked, food sorted (ish), mobile bar sorted, DJ sorted, Dresses for bridemaids sorted, my dress under way,

Just need to call and book the registry office and confirm dates with all concerned and sort out the mans suit :)

We very much ahead of schedule - we have ages yet not till next August but what with everything else I wanted to be sorted :)

aww weddings are exciting!! Sounds like you won't have much to stress about when it gets close to the date!

Wow Calasen, I can't believe it's been so long since your next AF....it's good to know your mom and sister didn't get BFPs for a long while too - I so hope you're pregnant!!

Congrats on getting so much planned for the wedding. DH and I had exactly 1 year to get things sorted out and like you, I planned everything right away so I wouldn't stress. Of course, that went down the tubes when the florist backed out about 10 days before the ceremony but we ended up having the most beautiful wedding doing it without her help! lol

https://www.weddingwire.com/GardenofEdens for pics

Have you remembered to add an extra special guest to your wedding? (your little bubba fingers x)

Wow Calasen, I can't believe it's been so long since your next AF....it's good to know your mom and sister didn't get BFPs for a long while too - I so hope you're pregnant!!

Congrats on getting so much planned for the wedding. DH and I had exactly 1 year to get things sorted out and like you, I planned everything right away so I wouldn't stress. Of course, that went down the tubes when the florist backed out about 10 days before the ceremony but we ended up having the most beautiful wedding doing it without her help! lol

https://www.weddingwire.com/GardenofEdens for pics

meep!! Thats why I am making all my buttonholes out of feathers and the centrepieces and my bouquet is gonna be silk :) (groom seriously allergic) and family doing things like food and the photos :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->