The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

Calasen - by the time all of these doctors and tests sort out the results you are going to have one nice lil bump going on!! ;)

i hope so = i am desperate to have an answer :( I seem to have convinced myself it's a phantom but if that was true then I wouldn't know it was a phantom right???
I have no idea :)

well maybe we can both get some yes answers on Monday and we can be bump buddies (only me a month behind you!)

It's like your not meant to find out or something calasen! Crazy!

I could scream. I'm just coming up on ov, either tues or wed I think, and OH thinks he's coming down with a cold. Which we all know will be utterly debilitating 'man flu'. I can't believe it (ok I'm sorry he's ill, I'm not that heartless), it's just so pants. Praying he wakes up feeling better. We're meant to be going to stay with my sister for a few days tomorrow. He wont come if he's ill, which means I'm out this month already and I haven't even Ov'd yet! :-(. Sorry to rant girls. I just feel so frustrated.

awww honey :( dose him up on the vitamin C and hope he feels better :)

lucy, your post made me chuckle - isn't it the truth with the man flu? lol

I hope some heavy doses of vitamin c and rest help him feel well so you have a chance this month!

Calasen - can't believe you have to wait an extra day!! fingers crossed and :hug:

I got a positive OPK yesterday...we're not trying right now since I have to get a rubella booster on cd3 next cycle but I had a feeling I was about to ovulate and wanted to see if I've actually gotten better at knowing my cycle. I was right! lol :)

Calasen , omg you poor thing!!!! It sure better be a BFP after all this!!
Lucy, aww hun that is just awful, so true about men when they are sick it's like the world stops, just get in all the bd'ing before he gets too sick :winkwink: it only takes one! Fingers crossed for you he feels better, lots of vitamin c!!

Lucy I hope your oh wakes up feeling better

Fx'd calsen for good news on tues

Afm I'm in my fertile peak or it just ended
I'm not tracking but we've managed to bd with results every other day!!! Here's hoping this is our month

hey ladies - checking in - 9DPO and my sore throat turned into tonsilitis - hoping I can follow it up with a super early BFP tomorrow or something... seriously - smells are so bad I don't think I will be going back to the mall anytime soon.... and I am just sick miserable (hoping its a good sick!) I was terribly sick with my daughter..

Calasen - ugghh stupid holidays!

It's like your not meant to find out or something calasen! Crazy!

I could scream. I'm just coming up on ov, either tues or wed I think, and OH thinks he's coming down with a cold. Which we all know will be utterly debilitating 'man flu'. I can't believe it (ok I'm sorry he's ill, I'm not that heartless), it's just so pants. Praying he wakes up feeling better. We're meant to be going to stay with my sister for a few days tomorrow. He wont come if he's ill, which means I'm out this month already and I haven't even Ov'd yet! :-(. Sorry to rant girls. I just feel so frustrated.

My husband can have a tiny cold and be in bed for two days - I could literally be so ill I can't move and he is putting the moves on me.... ugghhh.. men.. only when its convenient for them :dohh:

hey ladies - checking in - 9DPO and my sore throat turned into tonsilitis - hoping I can follow it up with a super early BFP tomorrow or something... seriously - smells are so bad I don't think I will be going back to the mall anytime soon.... and I am just sick miserable (hoping its a good sick!) I was terribly sick with my daughter..

Calasen - ugghh stupid holidays!

Avid, fingers crossed for you BFP tomorrow! Hopefully we get a few of them on here in the next few weeks! Hope you feel better soon, it's awful to be sick when it's so hot.

Ah sorry your feeling poorly avid, hope you get better soon x

I must thank you girls! All you well wishes and a swift verbal kick up the backside seem to have done the trick!! OH is fit and well (well nearly, but we'll forget about that!) :) we are now en route to my sisters in cardigan, west Wales for cuddles with my beautiful baby nephews! Got the thermometer, pre seed and vitB packed lol and a fully functioning (if somewhat snotty!) man :) Happy days!!
Have a lovely bank holiday girls :) x

feeling a little better this morning.. although I could power a small train with all the gas ;) BFN this morning but i know its still early..have a good holiday all of my UK peeps...

Lucy, SO glad to hear your OH is feeling better, have a wonderful time with your family, and fingers crossed you catch this month!
Avid, sorry about your bfn but it still is early.
Lots of Luck Ladies!

feeling a little better this morning.. although I could power a small train with all the gas ;) BFN this morning but i know its still early..have a good holiday all of my UK peeps...
sorry to hear you have been unwell hun, but pleased you are feeling better:flower:

Ah sorry your feeling poorly avid, hope you get better soon x

I must thank you girls! All you well wishes and a swift verbal kick up the backside seem to have done the trick!! OH is fit and well (well nearly, but we'll forget about that!) :) we are now en route to my sisters in cardigan, west Wales for cuddles with my beautiful baby nephews! Got the thermometer, pre seed and vitB packed lol and a fully functioning (if somewhat snotty!) man :) Happy days!!
Have a lovely bank holiday girls :) x

Whoooo:happydance: you go and get lots of :sex::spermy::sex::spermy::sex: fx for you hun:happydance:

How are you doing Barb? Any signs of a/f?
Hi melsey, im not feeling too good today:nope: my ex mother in law sadly passed away last night:cry:

Af still not here yet, have all the signs of starting a cycle but nothing yet, i wished she would hurry up!

How are you today?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->