The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

How are you doing Barb? Any signs of a/f?
Hi melsey, im not feeling too good today:nope: my ex mother in law sadly passed away last night:cry:

Af still not here yet, have all the signs of starting a cycle but nothing yet, i wished she would hurry up!

How are you today?

Aw hun I'm so sorry :hug: that's terrible...

Hopefully she comes soon since you are having some signs, I'm hoping to not see her next week.

Thanks hun, its funny isn't it that when having the mirena out you are so eager for af to arrive and then once she does you dont want to see her again for 9 months! i hope you get your BFP! :)

I know, I remember saying that to my husband lol. Thanks hun, I would love to get a bfp, I'm going to try my hardest not to test early lol. How long have you had your mirena out now, 2 weeks?

Aww, i have read lots of storys about trying hard not to test early, i think i will be exactly the same lol if im lucky enough to get pg, what tests have you brought? frer are meant to be really good, my friend tested 10dpo and got a bfp.

11 days and counting since mirena removal, i am still suffering bad stomache pains and constantly need the toilet and also im very sore (tmi) sorry, just wondered if anyone else has experienced this after coil removal? i saw my gp last wk and she did a urine test and there was no signs of a water infection but she still prescribed me a 3 day course of antibiotics which i finished yesterday but still no better.

Aww, i have read lots of storys about trying hard not to test early, i think i will be exactly the same lol if im lucky enough to get pg, what tests have you brought? frer are meant to be really good, my friend tested 10dpo and got a bfp.

11 days and counting since mirena removal, i am still suffering bad stomache pains and constantly need the toilet and also im very sore (tmi) sorry, just wondered if anyone else has experienced this after coil removal? i saw my gp last wk and she did a urine test and there was no signs of a water infection but she still prescribed me a 3 day course of antibiotics which i finished yesterday but still no better.

I actually had all of that WITH mirena = when I got it out life was perfect for a day then I got AF for 5 days of heavy bleeding then dried right up and went into 28 day cycles. After 3 years of agony, I don't really know if I would have noticed anything since i bled constantly and cramped constantly and felt like I was in labor for the last two weeks of it.

so sorry lul :hug:

I am a total emotional mess today :( keep crying for no reason :(

Aw don't say that hun you will get pg, stay positive!
It's so hard not to test early, I seriously have to be one of the most impatient people ever. I wasn't like that when we tried for our son, I tested the day I was supposed to get a/f. Never even thought about testing early. I prefer cbd I like seeing the "pregnant" lol. Didn't have luck with the frer with my pregnancy in May when I tested I think at 10 and 11dpo then tested 13dpo with cbd and got a pos. I think I have one e.p.t left...
Hm I'm sorry you are experiencing all that, I didn't have any think like that, but had TERRIBLE cramps when a/f showed up, I mean really bad....It was really hard for me after my mirena though I felt really messed up and soooo frustrated.It seems to be different for everyone. Hope you start getting back to normal soon!

so sorry lul :hug:

I am a total emotional mess today :( keep crying for no reason :(

Aww hun:cry: its very understandable with what you are going through, your hormones will be all over the place! hopefully you will have some results tomorrow which will make you feel better. You know where we are if you need someone to talk to.:hugs::hugs::hugs:

hi there ladies :) How are you all?? I just found this thread :) So i thought it would be perfect to join :) lol :)

Well my name is Mandy and i have a 2 1/2yr old daughter and a 6 month old son. We had the Mirena put in 5 weeks after our son was born and we had planned on TTC again in Dec this year... but my mirena fell out last week :) on the 24th August :) So we thought ehhh bugger it we will just let nature take its course now lol :)
So here i am :) lol.. i got AF straight away. within 2 days of having it fall out.... they have just finished yesterday so yeah.. not quiet sure how or when it will happen now :)

I love all you girls on here! you are all sooo lovely and caring and its nice to have someone to talk to besides my lovely beagle lol, my dh just does not understand!

hi there ladies :) How are you all?? I just found this thread :) So i thought it would be perfect to join :) lol :)

Well my name is Mandy and i have a 2 1/2yr old daughter and a 6 month old son. We had the Mirena put in 5 weeks after our son was born and we had planned on TTC again in Dec this year... but my mirena fell out last week :) on the 24th August :) So we thought ehhh bugger it we will just let nature take its course now lol :)
So here i am :) lol.. i got AF straight away. within 2 days of having it fall out.... they have just finished yesterday so yeah.. not quiet sure how or when it will happen now :)

Welcome to the thread! Hope you have lots of luck hun!

Hello mummy to be:flower: lovely that you have joined us, this is such a lovely group, im very much a newbie myself but everyone has made me feel very welcome....good luck in ttc, may i just point out that i had my mirena removed on the 18th aug and had a bleed for 3 days which i really thought was af but my dr says it wasn't it was just due to having the mirena out, im still awaiting af and very anxious as she seems to be taking ages, but im also very impatient lol.

Welcome to the newbies!! lots of :dust: to all.

CALASEN! lol the suspense is driving me insane. I keep coming on here waiting to here something. Lots of good positive thoughts your way and prayers to keep you calm, happy and patient.

Welcome to the newbies!! lots of :dust: to all.

CALASEN! lol the suspense is driving me insane. I keep coming on here waiting to here something. Lots of good positive thoughts your way and prayers to keep you calm, happy and patient.

hummm the calm and happy and patients not working!! Have just had a melt down at one of my best friends and OH!! Thank the gods they love me!!!!

I wanna be up early to call the damn Dr's in the morning but unfortunately they dont get the results until 2pm!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRR I may have gone insane by then!!!

Calasen, I don't know how you've done it hun, I would of had a break down, you are one strong lady!! My only question though, is why in the world do they take so long to get the results back? Why don't they run them as stat?! Fingers crossed for your bfp tomorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->