The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

Calasen!!!!! Todays the day !!! Fxed for you!!!! We are keeping tabs so don't leave us hanging ok!!

Well blood test came back :bfn:

Have Dr's app thursday morning to figure out what my body is up to - think I may just lose my mind before then this is destroying me :(

Have Dr's app thursday morning to figure out what my body is up to - think I may just lose my mind before then this is destroying me :(

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I was sure it was :bfp:

maybe there is still hope - if not then maybe they can figure out what is wrong - stat - and you can be on your way to babyland!

sending you love today! :flower:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I was sure it was :bfp:

maybe there is still hope - if not then maybe they can figure out what is wrong - stat - and you can be on your way to babyland!

sending you love today! :flower:
Aww :hugs::hugs::hugs:

How frustrating it must be! keep your chin up and try not to stress too much as it has a big effect! hoping you get some answers soon:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Calasen- make them give you an ultrasound just to be sure!!! Who knows what little being might be lurking in there!!

Calasen- make them give you an ultrasound just to be sure!!! Who knows what little being might be lurking in there!!

Yes i also agree for you to insist on an ultrasound! they should have done that anyway, as soon as i arranged to have my mirena removed with my gp she automatically booked an ultrasound scan to check everything is ok for me to start ttc :hugs:

Oh Calasen I'm sorry I had everything crossed for you.

I am still bleeding 5 weeks after delivery - its getting me down. So have just started taking Agnus Castus today which is supposed to help regulate cycles and hopefully bring on O! *fingers crossed* Maybe its something you could look into Calasen if your cycle is messed up? :hugs:

Calasen, I'm so shocked that it was a bfn, I'm so sorry hun. I sure hope they are able to figure out what's going on and get you some answers. We're all here for you hun.:hugs:

:hugs: Calsen hon I'm so sorry- I hope you get answers on thurs

Boo this isn't full of the happy news I was expecting :(

Calasen I can't begin to imagine how you feel, I'm upset about it and it's not my body! :hugs:

Boo this isn't full of the happy news I was expecting :(

Calasen I can't begin to imagine how you feel, I'm upset about it and it's not my body! :hugs:

i know right!! i am so sad and mad and its not even me! <3 you calasen!!

I've spent the day alternating between crying my heart out and throwing up. I have such severe pain in my breasts that I actually felt like I was going to pass out from it, and all the symptoms are still there.

OH bought me a pint of Ben and Jerrys Phish food Ice cream though, but it made me feel sick :(

Looks like I can't win, body seems convinced its pregnant and is determined to torture me. I honestly don't think at this point that I can continue TTC (as if its an option right now with missing period) Its destroying me mentally and putting a huge strian on our relationship. This is supposed to be a happy time of our lives right??? Starting a family, getting married, its all supposed to be natural and easy!!!! Well someone lied to us!!!!!!

And to top it all off my well meaning friends have been sending me "tips on getting pregnant" and "infertilty treatment" articles, as well as the platitudes of "stop trying so hard", "it'll happen when its time" GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I just .... I don't think I can do this!!!!!!!!!!:sad2:

I just want to run away from it all and leave my body behind :plane:

Oh Calasen I really truly feel for you, it completely sucks :nope:

Oh Calasen hun, this is just miserable, I can't imagine how hard this must be on you. Hang in there though hun, I know it doesn't feel like it now but it will get better eventually...:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->