The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

Hi Barb, how are you doing hun?
Hi hun:flower: feeling rubbish today, been back to see gp and he has given me some more antibiotics, do you know if these can these affect you when ttc? not that i am now anyway as i want to have at least one cycle first, which im still awaiting af:wacko: how are you hun? are you all excited? i just cant get my mind off all this, its all very exciting:flower:

Hi hun:flower: feeling rubbish today, been back to see gp and he has given me some more antibiotics, do you know if these can these affect you when ttc? not that i am now anyway as i want to have at least one cycle first, which im still awaiting af:wacko: how are you hun? are you all excited? i just cant get my mind off all this, its all very exciting:flower:

Aw, I'm sorry you're still not feeling well, wonder what is causing it? I think you're fine with the antibiotics, I'm not aware of them affecting ttc. Geez I know how frustrating that is waiting for a/f to show up, did you start temping? You may even "O" and then get a/f, that's what happened with me. Are you refering to my mood, I am excited but because I got a new quilting machine lol. Well I'm excited about getting to next week and hopefully not seeing a/f too, trying not to over analyze every little thing this week though! Agh the 2 ww is so long!! I'm excited for you to start ttc!

omg calasen..how is that possible!? I was so certain we'd finally get to see your BFP here!! Lots and lots of hugs - I'm with the others, request an ultrasound. Do you have a stethoscope that you could try to find a heartbeat yourself? Did they try that?

As for how difficult it is emotionally, etc....I'm really sorry. Planning a wedding and all that is definitely stressful. I tried to get everything done so far in advance and as the day approached I was still crazy stressed causing OH and I to bicker far too much. :( I can't imagine if we had also been ttc that whole time. We were only off Mirena for 3 cycles before the wedding and that was stressful enough. Now after 6 months, our mandatory break so I could get the rubella booster is actually a welcome break because I was getting so stressed about it...

Anyway, I hope you're still due for your bfp and find out more at your next appointment!

:hug:

Calsen hon I'm so sorry I believe we all have felt somewhat similar
I pray you can get some answers on thurs

Feel better soon Lully

Numb right now sorry :( Can't quite figure out what is going on now :( OH is also very depressed but trying to hide it :(

Numb right now sorry :( Can't quite figure out what is going on now :( OH is also very depressed but trying to hide it :(

Oh hun there is no reason to be sorry, you have to the right to feel however you want. I sure hope you get some answers tomorrow, I can imagine how stressful all this must be on both of you, hang in there hun.:hugs:

We splurged and ordered an Indian takeaway!! -- Nothing like a decent curry to make you feel a bit better on a cold rainy night!

:wohoo:

Aw, I'm sorry you're still not feeling well, wonder what is causing it? I think you're fine with the antibiotics, I'm not aware of them affecting ttc. Geez I know how frustrating that is waiting for a/f to show up, did you start temping? You may even "O" and then get a/f, that's what happened with me. Are you refering to my mood, I am excited but because I got a new quilting machine lol. Well I'm excited about getting to next week and hopefully not seeing a/f too, trying not to over analyze every little thing this week though! Agh the 2 ww is so long!! I'm excited for you to start ttc!
Hi Hun:flower: im feeling a little better today thankyou! not got the urge to run to toilet every 5 mins now which is a relief:haha: and soreness gone, still having af like stomache ache but still nothing, last month i was spotting on the 31st which makes me think thats when my cycle is so hopefully not too long.

May i ask you what a quilting machine is? not sure Lol....

How exciting to be in the 2ww whoooo:happydance: and i will be delighted to see your BFP :wohoo:

Sending you the largest amount of :dust:

Hi Hun:flower: im feeling a little better today thankyou! not got the urge to run to toilet every 5 mins now which is a relief:haha: and soreness gone, still having af like stomache ache but still nothing, last month i was spotting on the 31st which makes me think thats when my cycle is so hopefully not too long.

How exciting to be in the 2ww whoooo:happydance: and i will be delighted to see your BFP :wohoo:

So glad to hear you are feeling better, did you have uti? I was just wondering because you said run to the toilet...? I get those occasionally and they are awful! Hm well hopefully she shows up soon then! It's the not knowing that's the worst!
A quilting machine is a special kind of sewing machine hehe.
lol I wish my 2 ww would hurry up though, it always seems to take so long...
Thanks hun that's so nice! :hugs:

mmmmmm..... cold rainy night...... Im so Jealous!!!!

I was thinking the same thing!! I don't even remember what rain looks like:nope:

Me either - Texas is in a serious drought.. so serious we are hoping a hurricane hits to give us some water...

I know! We live in San Antonio also, Did you know it was like 110 on Sunday?!

I didn't know you are in AS as well!! Lol small world! Yep its hot! Today has been ok with the breeze bit still hot... Ugghhh

I didn't know you are in AS as well!! Lol small world! Yep its hot! Today has been ok with the breeze bit still hot... Ugghhh

lol I know! Yeah I noticed today wasn't as bad but it's still pretty miserable, we moved here from California about a year and half ago and though we love TX I think we are ready to move somewhere cooler already...

So glad to hear you are feeling better, did you have uti? I was just wondering because you said run to the toilet...? I get those occasionally and they are awful! Hm well hopefully she shows up soon then! It's the not knowing that's the worst!
A quilting machine is a special kind of sewing machine hehe.
lol I wish my 2 ww would hurry up though, it always seems to take so long...
Thanks hun that's so nice! :hugs:

Dr tested for uti and it wasn't, not sure what it was:wacko:

Ahh a sewing machine:dohh: use that hun to pass the time away:haha: im still convinced my cycle is end of the month as always mid month im getting tender boobies:blush: and a pain in my right side soi shall start opks towards then, i have not been charting my temps yet as i feel that as soon as i do af will show up lol, also not sure whether to start :sex: if i do ov then :wacko:

We splurged and ordered an Indian takeaway!! -- Nothing like a decent curry to make you feel a bit better on a cold rainy night!
Mmmm indian takeaway! Hoping you get some answers soon:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Ahh a sewing machine:dohh: use that hun to pass the time away:haha: im still convinced my cycle is end of the month as always mid month im getting tender boobies:blush: and a pain in my right side soi shall start opks towards then, i have not been charting my temps yet as i feel that as soon as i do af will show up lol, also not sure whether to start :sex: if i do ov then :wacko:
Well that's good it wasn't a uti though, I actually got one right after I had my mirena removed and had to go on antibiotics and that was the first time I had to be on them in over 10 years, atleast you are feeling better now, how many days left of antibiotics do you have left?
lol yes I definitely need something to keep my mind busy and off of testing, I can be somewhat of a POAS addict if I start lol.
The end of this month right? So should be soon? Are you really anxious to start ttc? Are you going try in Sept, if you get a/f soon?

Well that's good it wasn't a uti though, I actually got one right after I had my mirena removed and had to go on antibiotics and that was the first time I had to be on them in over 10 years, atleast you are feeling better now, how many days left of antibiotics do you have left?
lol yes I definitely need something to keep my mind busy and off of testing, I can be somewhat of a POAS addict if I start lol.
The end of this month right? So should be soon? Are you really anxious to start ttc? Are you going try in Sept, if you get a/f soon?
oh noooo:nope: heard that they are common once mc removal as are cysts:nope: i have 5 days of antibiotics left, i have never visited my drs soo much lol, normally once a yr but since ttc about 5 times so far:haha: i have heard of this poas addiction :haha:

Am i anxious you ask! very anxious:haha: cant CUM soon enough:haha: and yes definately sept if af hurrys herself up:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->