The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

Lets all try to stay positive! i seriously think PMA is something we are all lacking....i understand you cant help but worry because your 1st one ended in ectopic and you automatically fear its going to happen again! like me with mc's but i have 3 children to prove that and to never give up hope:hugs: regarding my OH, he made it clear from the beginning of our relationship that he did not want anymore children and i accepted that because i felt that with my age i was too old:cry: but as time went by and i knew i was nearing the menopause i just started longing for another :baby: it took a while to talk my OH round but he could see how much it was upsetting me and voila...here we are! he is as excited as me and talks about it much more than i dreamed he would bless him:happydance:

Yes I think that's a great idea, we all stay positive, :thumbup:Afm, right now I'm feeling very hopefull, I had one pink spot this evening, along with twinges on both my left and right sides on and off for the last few days, I'm really praying it's what I think it might be~!! Awww that's wonderful hun so glad he came around!! As for when you should try I honestly think it's what you are feeling, if you feel as if you would be super nervous trying then that's probably not good, but like you said there are tons of positive stories also so you should just feel confident in your decision and not dwell too much on the negative!

Gabby, I'm right there with you on the mirena, my first year on it was awful! Can't believe I left it in for almost 4 years! What a difference after having it removed! Hope you have alot of luck and don't have to wait too long for a bfp!

:happydance::happydance:
Lets all try to stay positive! i seriously think PMA is something we are all lacking....i understand you cant help but worry because your 1st one ended in ectopic and you automatically fear its going to happen again! like me with mc's but i have 3 children to prove that and to never give up hope:hugs: regarding my OH, he made it clear from the beginning of our relationship that he did not want anymore children and i accepted that because i felt that with my age i was too old:cry: but as time went by and i knew i was nearing the menopause i just started longing for another :baby: it took a while to talk my OH round but he could see how much it was upsetting me and voila...here we are! he is as excited as me and talks about it much more than i dreamed he would bless him:happydance:

Yes I think that's a great idea, we all stay positive, :thumbup:Afm, right now I'm feeling very hopefull, I had one pink spot this evening, along with twinges on both my left and right sides on and off for the last few days, I'm really praying it's what I think it might be~!! Awww that's wonderful hun so glad he came around!! As for when you should try I honestly think it's what you are feeling, if you feel as if you would be super nervous trying then that's probably not good, but like you said there are tons of positive stories also so you should just feel confident in your decision and not dwell too much on the negative!
:happydance: whoooo am i thinking what your thinking Lol...i really do hope so hun! how exciting woop woop! that has certainly lifted my mood as well as having my ultrasound scan today:happydance::happydance::happydance: everything looks great and ready for ttc:cloud9: i really hope i can be a mummy again! :hugs:

:happydance: whoooo am i thinking what your thinking Lol...i really do hope so hun! how exciting woop woop! that has certainly lifted my mood as well as having my ultrasound scan today:happydance::happydance::happydance: everything looks great and ready for ttc:cloud9: i really hope i can be a mummy again! :hugs:

hehe I'm trying not to get too excited but sure felt a little bit more positive when I saw it!!!!! That's great hun!!! So was there any sign of "o" on your ultrasound? When are you starting ttc? I hope it happens soon for you!

Thanks hun:) PMA PMA PMA........

At the start of th scan she asked me if i'd had a cycle yet and i told her that i had bl'ing for 3 days which seemed very much like an af, she then says that she would be able to tell me more a little later, which at the end all she says was that the 3 day bleed i'd had looked more like it was post mirena removal, so i take that as she means im due an af very soon! plz plz plz im hoping lol.

I have everything at the ready Lol, cbfm, basal thermometer, opks and just ordered a cb digital ov pack, definately going to start temping tomorrow on ff regardless of whether af shows or not :) i just want to know if im ovulating....

Im soo excited for you!!!

ohh Fingers crossed it's really soon!!! Do you feel like she may be on her way? That's great you are ready to ttc though! I can't wait for your first 2 ww lol, you know I gave in and bought some cheap tests incase I decided to test earlier than Wednesday lol I'm so terrible!!

I have everything at the ready Lol, cbfm, basal thermometer, opks and just ordered a cb digital ov pack, definately going to start temping tomorrow on ff regardless of whether af shows or not :) i just want to know if im ovulating....

Im soo excited for you!!!

Lol you definitely are prepared!! I think that's probably best with the temping also because you may "o" before you get a/f. After I had my ectopic right after my numbers went back down I o'd I wouldn't of thought it would of been so soon but sure enough I got my a/f right on time afterwards.
:hugs: Thanks hun!! I sure hope it's good news soon!!

i have felt like she has been on her way all week Lol...but saying that i've been under the weather! today was the 1st day i'd been clear of stomache ache up until tonight so im hoping that have the internal scan as well might has shook up the witch to get a move on he he.....

plz let me know when your thinking of testing :)

lol I know you've said you thought she was coming, I think it's kind of hard after having the mirena removed, I was having a hard time at first figuring out where I was in my cycle after the removal, I used opks.Lol you are so funny hun!!
Argh I'm trying to fight to the urge to test, at first I was going to just start testing tomorrow for the heck of it even though it's early but now with the spot I wonder if I should wait a few days, decisions decisions:wacko: That's why I bought the cheap tests so it would satisfy my POAS addiction :haha:

Lol....poas addiction! i would leave it a few more days hun as i dont want you to lose that pma, especially with the ic too, try at 10dpo...im so excited for you! just been watching yet another baby programme lol.

Please excuse my spelling, im soo tired! i dont sleep well, its 3.17am here and my eyes are only just starting to strain, not good i know, especially with temping.

I will go and get some zzzzzzzz's now, will speak again later hun, take care! x

Gabby I had the mirena in for 7 years total and was on BC for 15 years non stop so had a fair amount to get out of my system - i have alot of medical issues none of which are conducive to fertility so please don't think the mirena had anything to do with my situation right now. I would swear by the mirena and will happily go back to it once I get that baby!

Although I have realised one of my medications was changed just before I started having all these issues and will be calling the doctor tomorrow to see if its is the cause of the past 2 months of heartache.

Lol....poas addiction! i would leave it a few more days hun as i dont want you to lose that pma, especially with the ic too, try at 10dpo...im so excited for you! just been watching yet another baby programme lol.

Please excuse my spelling, im soo tired! i dont sleep well, its 3.17am here and my eyes are only just starting to strain, not good i know, especially with temping.

I will go and get some zzzzzzzz's now, will speak again later hun, take care! :hugs:

Oh ok, gotacha Calasen. How long have you been trying for?

1 year today - exactly! :)

And I am normally a pretty happy person, honest, just having a rough time right now.

Have been checking the side effects on the medication they changed on me and looky -- "a common side effect is to produce similar symtoms to early pregnancy due to an upsurge in the hormone, estrogen, this should pass after a few months"

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

At least I know I'm not going mad :) Will be definately annoying my main doctor about this next week :)

Although I have realised one of my medications was changed just before I started having all these issues and will be calling the doctor tomorrow to see if its is the cause of the past 2 months of heartache.
Oh Calasen that could be it, hope they have some answers for you. How are you feeling?

Melsey and Lullaby, I'm crossing my fingers for both of you and sending out a prayer and positive thoughts.:dust: What does pma( did I get it right...sumthin like that) stand for? I'm really new to these forums. Lets get those BFP's!!!

Melsey and Lullaby, I'm crossing my fingers for both of you and sending out a prayer and positive thoughts.:dust: What does pma( did I get it right...sumthin like that) stand for? I'm really new to these forums. Lets get those BFP's!!!
Thanks hun!:hugs: Where are you in your cylce? PMA Positive Mental Attitude, Would love to start seeing some BFP's on here it's been a while!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->