The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

Ok ladies - here are my tests... from 14 DPO - FMU - I am still a little hesitant after my chemical last month - I will just feel so much better when its either super dark or shows on a digi - which I have two of waiting in the wings!!

I see the line hun!!! Omg!!! That's so awesome!!! We got bfp's the same time!! Must be this hot weather has kept us indoors:haha: Lucky SA!!!

That's what happens when your A/C keeps going out and you have to lay around naked!! (did I mention my tv is broken too?)

hahaha OMG that is hillarious!!:haha: Nooo Broken tv too?!?! Hey least it's not the a/c though

I SEE IT! congrats, really happy for you, and uber jealous! well done you! x

YAY!! congrats girlies!!! **starts sending sticky bean dust your way** lets hope they stick for you :)

OMG I gave in and tested(I know i'm weak)!!!!!! A LINE!!!!!!! a faint line but def a line!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:wohoo: OMG OMG OMG :wohoo: Congratulations hunny, im sooo pleased for you!!!!! i bet your ecstatic:hugs:

OMG I gave in and tested(I know i'm weak)!!!!!! A LINE!!!!!!! a faint line but def a line!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:wohoo: OMG OMG OMG :wohoo: Congratulations hunny, im sooo pleased for you!!!!! i bet your ecstatic:hugs:
Thanks hun!!! :hugs:I am!!!!!! I couldn't believe it!!!!!! I'm really hoping it's a good sign because with my ectopic in May I couldn't get a bfp till 13dpo and today is only 8dpo!!:happydance:
Could you see the line in the pic??

Ok ladies - here are my tests... from 14 DPO - FMU - I am still a little hesitant after my chemical last month - I will just feel so much better when its either super dark or shows on a digi - which I have two of waiting in the wings!!
:wohoo: OMG :wohoo: congratulations avid :happydance: i hope all these :bfp: are contagious on this forum and i hope we all catch it Lol, im sooo pleased for you all :hugs:

I certainly can see the line melsey :wohoo: ohhhhh i want to be pg with you so we can be bump buddies, i need to get a move on :)

I certainly can see the line melsey :wohoo: ohhhhh i want to be pg with you so we can be bump buddies, i need to get a move on :)

That would be sooo great:hugs:, sure hope you catch soon!!! Did you start temping today?
nooooo hun:nope: i dashed out of bed this morning without a thought of taking temp:nope: realised as soon as i stood up:dohh: oh well....start in the morning! keep up the positive attitude hun:thumbup:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! See what happens when we send out positive energy! 2 :bfp:!!! I'm soooo excited for you guys!!!!!!! Yay!!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Lol I'm sure I would be the same way! Definitely will stay positive talked to my Dr. and they have me in for Tues, and Thurs, to compare my bloods, as monday is a holiday here!

lol I just took another one very hydrated on a e.p.t and got another faint :bfp::happydance:

Attachments

• IMGP0939.jpg
    IMGP0939.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 3
Melsey and avid :) i really hope you both wont be leaving this thread now you have your BFP'S??? plz plz dont!!!!

Guess you can't have any drinks this 3 day weekend haw? Hey, that's ok!!! Wooooohooooo!!!!:headspin:

I can't believe you got a bfp on 8dpo! You know you're gonna have all of us testing early now! LOL!

I won't be leaving, got to cheer on the rest of you ladies on here!!:flower:
Hehe nope no drinks for me lol I wish it wasn't a 3 day weekend though I so want to go to the dr.s next week and get my bloods started!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->