The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

PMA is positive mental attitude honey :)

Melsy, apprently not!! So back to humping like bunnies!!! (not that we ever stopped)

I'm feeling much better now I have finally broke down and let it all out. There was a lot more going on that seems to be finally sorting itself out.

As of next week I will be back on my healthy eating (I slacked majorly the past couple of weeks from comfort eating :( ) and I will get this back under control. We are all allowed a break down now and again though right? :)

PMA is positive mental attitude honey :)

Melsy, apprently not!! So back to humping like bunnies!!! (not that we ever stopped)

I'm feeling much better now I have finally broke down and let it all out. There was a lot more going on that seems to be finally sorting itself out.

As of next week I will be back on my healthy eating (I slacked majorly the past couple of weeks from comfort eating :( ) and I will get this back under control. We are all allowed a break down now and again though right? :)

Thats great news!!! Lol nothing wrong with all that :sex: :haha:
Good, glad to hear hun, I went through alot emotionally with my ectopic and once you let it out it's easier to start moving forward
Most definitely allowed a little break down once and a while. Sure hope it starts getting better as the days go by for you!:hugs:

Calasen - I am glad you have some kinda answer - I am just so sorry it caused you so much heartache..

here's hoping I can bring you guys a BFP soon - still testing - got something this evening after a long nap that was barely visible on an FRER so light I couldn't even take a pic of it for advise... so my answer to that... went out and bought 8 boxes of hpt... well I am damned and determine to pee on everything I can find until I get those two lines!! Still sick and tired... nauseous and everything else.

hope everyone is fine! I am keeping up even though I haven't been posting as much.. been sleeping alot and having dog issues.. and my kid is sick now too... so its been a rough day!

Calasen - I am glad you have some kinda answer - I am just so sorry it caused you so much heartache..

here's hoping I can bring you guys a BFP soon - still testing - got something this evening after a long nap that was barely visible on an FRER so light I couldn't even take a pic of it for advise... so my answer to that... went out and bought 8 boxes of hpt... well I am damned and determine to pee on everything I can find until I get those two lines!! Still sick and tired... nauseous and everything else.

hope everyone is fine! I am keeping up even though I haven't been posting as much.. been sleeping alot and having dog issues.. and my kid is sick now too... so its been a rough day!

Omg hun!! Can't wait to hear about your bfp!!! I have been having dog issues also....:wacko:, hope your daughter gets better soon! fingers crossed for you!

Omg hun!! Can't wait to hear about your bfp!!! I have been having dog issues also....:wacko:, hope your daughter gets better soon! fingers crossed for you!

Thanks - I don't know what my dog got into but he managed to rip off about a square inch of his skin on one of his legs and ended up at the vet and had to be put under to get three layers of stitches ... it was pretty bad and gross. Then I have one dog in heat... and I think my daughter has allergies or a cold (which is weird seeing as its like 900 degrees outside!) - but she has also been having some horrible night terrors the last few nights... its been a hell of a day!

Melsy - what side of town do you live on? I live NWSA..

Melsey and Lullaby, I'm crossing my fingers for both of you and sending out a prayer and positive thoughts.:dust: What does pma( did I get it right...sumthin like that) stand for? I'm really new to these forums. Lets get those BFP's!!!

https://www.babyandbump.com/forum-help-testing-area/730-babyandbump-lingo-abbreviations.html

Here you go gabby:flower:

:happydance::happydance::happydance: everything crossed for you avid:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Deffo looking good! i got THE FAINTEST line on an IC test day my period was due. My DH told me i was going nuts, so i dipped another in water to compare, and i could see the difference! If theres the faintest, its a BFP!

Deffo looking good! i got THE FAINTEST line on an IC test day my period was due. My DH told me i was going nuts, so i dipped another in water to compare, and i could see the difference! If theres the faintest, its a BFP!

Whoooo:happydance: Fantastic news laura:happydance: certainly bringing on a lot of PMA with all these very possible :bfp: very very exciting:wohoo:

OMG I gave in and tested(I know i'm weak)!!!!!! A LINE!!!!!!! a faint line but def a line!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks - I don't know what my dog got into but he managed to rip off about a square inch of his skin on one of his legs and ended up at the vet and had to be put under to get three layers of stitches ... it was pretty bad and gross. Then I have one dog in heat... and I think my daughter has allergies or a cold (which is weird seeing as its like 900 degrees outside!) - but she has also been having some horrible night terrors the last few nights... its been a hell of a day!

Melsy - what side of town do you live on? I live NWSA..

Lol Wow we live on the NW side too!! Sorry to hear about your dog hun, who knows what dogs get into sometimes! I've been having terrible allergies lately so that could be it for sure. I hope today will be a better day for you and hopefully you get your BFP today!!

Wow that's great hun!! Congrats!!

OMG Im gone for a few days and theres TWO bfp's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Massive congratulations Melsy hun and Laura xx Lush news :happydance: Post some pics if you can!!

Welcome to all you new girls, good luck ttcing, this is just the best thread!!

So how's everyone doing?? Sorry Iv been awol, our internet is still not properly sorted, its so frustrating, Iv actually walked to town where theres 3g so I can use internet on my phone. Grrr.

I was due to ovulate two days ago, and fair play OH has been a busy boy lol, he's knackered!! But Iv not ovulated yet! I think soy has delayed it a bit (well I hope thats all it is), poor OH is wondering how long his stamina can hold out hehe!

Congratulations again girls xxxxx Yey finally some BFP's!!!!!

Thanks Lucy, I'm freaking out a little bit, in a good way!! Actually I think that will be our 3 BFP, Avid got a faint one yesterday!
Sure hope you catch this month Lucy!

Calasen Im so sorry you didnt get the answer you were (well we all were) hoping for xx I hope your ok x Reading back through the thread it sounds like that new medication could be the reason your body isnt doing what it should be at the mo. Lets hope so. Fingers crossed your doc can help you and make it as possible as he can for you to conceive x I hope you can take the next month or so easy and focus on other goals :), you never know what might happen in the meantime x Good luck hun x

Wow that's great hun!! Congrats!!

OOOPSIE! sorry, reading back that looks like i just got one! My AF was due in Aug, got a faint BFP but lost it at 6+2. I knew i was going to tho, as the tests werent getting any darker. and clearblue digitals werent going up from 1-2 weeks.

PMA and keep smiling.
Harder to do than say, but just tell everyone else youre fine, and the people here will understand you arent xxxx

OMG another one lol, things always happen in threes!!!!!
Congratulations Avid too!!!!!!

You must be so thrilled melsy, I totally understand the freaked out bit though! If I am lucky enough to catch again, I'm going to be so worried about it all. Fantastic news though :) x

I'm so excited!!! I'm going to call my Dr. to get in for my first bloods. I took a picture but for some reason on here it's too small too see, the top one is a :bfn:, I did with just water to compare. I did another test just a little bit ago and it was positive too!What do you think ladies??

Attachments

• IMGP0935.jpg
    IMGP0935.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 6
Ok ladies - here are my tests... from 14 DPO - FMU - I am still a little hesitant after my chemical last month - I will just feel so much better when its either super dark or shows on a digi - which I have two of waiting in the wings!!

Attachments

• IMAG0130.jpg
    IMAG0130.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 6
  • IMAG0133.jpg
    IMAG0133.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 3
Ok ladies - here are my tests... from 14 DPO - FMU - I am still a little hesitant after my chemical last month - I will just feel so much better when its either super dark or shows on a digi - which I have two of waiting in the wings!!

I see the line hun!!! Omg!!! That's so awesome!!! We got our :bfp: the same time!! Must be this hot weather that has kept us indoors:haha: Lucky SA!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->