The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

I can't believe you got a bfp on 8dpo! You know you're gonna have all of us testing early now! LOL!
:haha: I know!!! I couldn't believe it!!! I wasn't going to test but I picked up 5 of those $ tests for the heck of it and was going to use a cbd next week if a/f didn't show. I'm hoping its a good sign!!!

Of course!! I was soo excited I ran upstairs and woke him up, he has a 4 day weekend otherwise he would of been at work by the time I tested. I'm feeling much more positive this time, plus when I talked to my dr. about the twinges I've been having on both sides she said that was a great sign, Fingers crossed!!

Twinges! Speaking of....I thought I was pg last cycle because I had sooooo many twinges! I think it was mirena withdrawal though. I had all pg symptoms and wasn't pregnant. So weird! Are you hoping for a certain gender???

that could be it, I've only experienced the twinges/ cramps when pg. But it was good that they are on both sides for me and not just on my left where my ectopic was. I would love a girl because we have a son, but of course it doesn't matter just healthy and in the right spot this time! What about you?

that could be it, I've only experienced the twinges/ cramps when pg. But it was good that they are on both sides for me and not just on my left where my ectopic was. I would love a girl because we have a son, but of course it doesn't matter just healthy and in the right spot this time! What about you?
Is that a sign then hun? the twinges/cramps? im the same regarding the gender, as long as im lucky enough to become pg and for it all to go well and for baby to be healthy but i must admit i love baby girls, are you going to ask at your scan the gender or you going to leave it as a suprise?

I agree about healthy, but I really am trying for that boy! We have 2 girls already, so another girl would be great as well. My daughters are older, so they would totally baby their little sister. But, a boy would shake things up a bit I think. I don't know if I can handle a boy though with my husbands genes! He was a holy terror and would climb everything! The hubby wants a son though to share those guy moments with...sports and stuff. Tell that baby egg he/she better land in the right spot and stick!!! I'm so excited for you!!

For me it was, I had them about a week before a/f was due when I was pg with our son, thought for sure a/f was on her way..I HAVE to know lol I don't know how ladies wait to find out! You know it was amazing for our son we were living in Germany (dh used to be in the military) and I got an u/s at every apt, so we found out at 12 weeks I think that we were having a boy!! Great for someone who is impatient:winkwink:

I can't believe you got a bfp on 8dpo! You know you're gonna have all of us testing early now! LOL!
:haha: I know!!! I couldn't believe it!!! I wasn't going to test but I picked up 5 of those $ tests for the heck of it and was going to use a cbd next week if a/f didn't show. I'm hoping its a good sign!!!

I know!! I am a little jealous!! I have been testing since 7dpo and just now at 14 dpo getting something to take pictures of! :thumbup:

hehe , have you read how they say to conceive each gender? I couldn't do it the way they said to try for a girl! Hopefully you get a boy next time then, I think my hubby loves having son for all the sports stuff too, I think that's why it took us so long to ttc again... haha

Yah, the day i got my positive opk we bd'd. The shettles method says do it that way. Did you take an opk this last cycle? what was your method of finding out when you o'd?

I track my cm and I also have cramps on one side the day of "o" I've always done it that way and seem to be right on for me, well pretty dang close anyways!

hehe , have you read how they say to conceive each gender? I couldn't do it the way they said to try for a girl! Hopefully you get a boy next time then, I think my hubby loves having son for all the sports stuff too, I think that's why it took us so long to ttc again... haha

Lol....what have you read then hun regarding ttc a girl?? i also read that if you want a girl to bd 2 days before ovulation as even though the boys are the better swimmers the girls live longer:happydance: Go Girlies :happydance:

lol they say to start I think 4 days before o? And stop 2 days prior? Lol I couldn't do it I'd feel as if we hadn't bd'd enough:haha:

lol nooo not at all, we started so many days before o with the hope of catching, so I have no idea, not even going to try and guess that

lol they say to start I think 4 days before o? And stop 2 days prior? Lol I couldn't do it I'd feel as if we hadn't bd'd enough:haha:

I know exactly what you mean hun:wacko: you need to put your ticker on now with a countdown to when :baby: is due:happydance: do you have a due date? im soo excited for you:flower:

I know exactly what you mean hun:wacko: you need to put your ticker on now with a countdown to when :baby: is due:happydance: do you have a due date? im soo excited for you:flower:

I was thinking about it but my ticker said I'm only 2 weeks and 5 days and it just seemed so very early,:blush: I guess I'll hold out lol ff has my avg cycle as 24 days and I'm on cd 20 today so though it seems so early it's really not THAT early for me! I would be due May 20th! Super excited about that as our son's birthday is April!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->