The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

Good , definitely stay positive! Ohh ok well I would retest for sure, was that with fmu?
It's been great, I'm happy for any hormonal symptoms lol they make me feel better, but I've been soooo tired!! I go tomorrow for next bloods so we should know much more, but my first numbers were really good so I'm hoping for more good news tomorrow. Thanks for asking hun!

Lol calasen, I'm such a lightweight now I fell asleep!! Did feel rough this morning though :/
My flippin body has had me in tears tonight, been spotting again today, at 5dpo. Im going to spot right through till af, I just know it. So Iv made a doctors appointment, earliest I can get is oct 4th. So my goal to have another child or be expecting by 35 is gone. I'm so gutted :-(. I can't help be really disappointed with oh for making me wait so long to try for a baby. Iv not said anything yet though, can't be dealing with an argument on top. horrible.

Hope your all ok girls x

Im sorry Lucy :growlmad: Fingers crossed evrything will be ok for you.

Good , definitely stay positive! Ohh ok well I would retest for sure, was that with fmu?
It's been great, I'm happy for any hormonal symptoms lol they make me feel better, but I've been soooo tired!! I go tomorrow for next bloods so we should know much more, but my first numbers were really good so I'm hoping for more good news tomorrow. Thanks for asking hun!

Good luck tomorrow Melsy :thumbup:

Thanks wannabub and welcome back hun, Fingers crossed for you that you've caught this month! That's cool you are from Australia hun, I have family in N.S.W

Been ttc 9 cycles now post mc. A little light spotting around implantation time is good, but 4+5dpo is way to early for that sadly. If I did catch that egg then it won't be implanting. This is the third month Iv spotted prior to af, but this is the earliest. I think it's progesterone problems. Just wish there was a quick easy answer. Sorry to be all flat, it's not like me to get down. Just losing faith in it all.

So sorry Lucy to hear you are spotting again :hugs: I hope you can get some answers soon hun

Ohhhh really? Im in Western Australia. Love it! Im hoping something went our way this month too, I have had mirena out since April, but have only had 2 chances that fell at the right time. If we havent got lucky this month, its another long wait til timing is right again......January!!! But we stay hopeful, because we cant give up on what we really want without a bit of a fight!

Melsy good luck at the docs tomorrow. I'm sure everything is fine!

Thanks wannabub! My fingers x'd for u too! What day are you?

hehe yes I'm sure you do. We would like to go visit my family soon. Awww well fingers crossed it's your month!! How long did you have your mirena? Did you seem to go back to normal soon after you had it removed?

Thanks Gabby! Did you try posting your test on the hpt thread? They would probably be able to give you a better answer to the line!

Only 2 DPO today Gabby, its going to be a long wait! I had my mirena for the full 5 years, a few ups and downs while i had it, but worth it i think. I had the initial withdrawal bleed 3 days after removal, then had i think about a 56 day wait for AF. Once that came, i have had regular 28 day cycles like clockwork! So i cant complain at all. AF is due 21st, and its also my birthday that day........What an awesome present from DH!!!!!!

That would be an awesome present!! I'll def. keep my fingers crossed for you!! That's wonderful that you returned back to normal cycles! I hope your 2 ww doesn't go too slow for you:winkwink:

I hope you get fantastic news today Melsy, i have everything crossed for you! please let us know when you have your results.

I hope you get fantastic news today Melsy, i have everything crossed for you! please let us know when you have your results.

Thanks hun! I'm waiting for my results now. I wish they would hurry up, you know how much I like to wait lol. The lady this morning who did my blood was new and she was nice but her blood taking skills were awful and she got me in one arm couldn't do it and then I asked her to try in the other arm because it hurt so bad and she finally got it but I already have bruises! I've never had someone do it so horrible before! How are you doing today hun?

Im soo excited for you! i just know its going to be good news for you :)

Im feeling rubbish today hun, cramps, back ache and feel like someone has sucked up all my energy! i hate feeling like this :( it has been 3 weeks today since coil removal and still no af......

awww I'm sorry you aren't feeling well. The cramps are back?? That's awful hun I wonder what could be causing all of it, maybe it's your body adjusting? Hope it all corrects itself soon and you can start getting back to normal.:hugs:

Thanks hun, before i had the mirena fitted i used to suffer really bad periods, which is one of the reasons i had it, lots of pain which totally knocked me off my feet and left me feeling drained, i think its making up for lost time now :( oh well, it will be worth it if i can get my BFP, any news yet? im as anxious/excited as you are!

ohhh ,thats not good hun, but maybe it is your body getting ready for a/f then? Hopefully you get a bfp soon so you won't have to deal with it much! Hehe noo I'm so impatient too, I'll call them this afternoon if they haven't got back to me yet but I think it is their lunch time now. Ahh I just want to know the results so bad!!! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->