The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

Thanks for that link barb, thats really interesting. Iv suffered with spotting prior to af for a couple of months which has been controlled with vitb100. But I do kinda wonder if thats maybe what I had? I don't know.
Im 4dpo today, and Iv got really light pinky spotting, and a crampy belly, so I dont really know what to think.

Calasen I hope your ok, it can't be an easy decision to make x

Thanks for that link barb, thats really interesting. Iv suffered with spotting prior to af for a couple of months which has been controlled with vitb100. But I do kinda wonder if thats maybe what I had? I don't know.
Im 4dpo today, and Iv got really light pinky spotting, and a crampy belly, so I dont really know what to think.

Calasen I hope your ok, it can't be an easy decision to make x
Your welcome Lucy:flower: i just think all this a guessing game Lol, i have never questioned my body soo much and i am learning more this time round and i have 3 kids:haha:

Calasen hun october is not too far away, i can imagine all this has been a big strain on you both and if you feel a break will do you both good then thats what you should do:hugs:

My body's really starting to do my head in now tbh. I don't like things I don't understand or cant make sense of. Growing up I never had any issues with my periods or anything, now all of a sudden its going wrong. I cant possibly spot right the way through till af a week friday! Thats just rediculous. I knew we should have started ttc years ago, but OH 'wasn't ready'. Now my body's decided its had enough. Sorry Im having a right old rant, feel really flat and fed up. I wish I was a bloke sometimes.

That sounds like a good idea Calasen, I'm sure ya'll will make the best desicion.

My body's really starting to do my head in now tbh. I don't like things I don't understand or cant make sense of. Growing up I never had any issues with my periods or anything, now all of a sudden its going wrong. I cant possibly spot right the way through till af a week friday! Thats just rediculous. I knew we should have started ttc years ago, but OH 'wasn't ready'. Now my body's decided its had enough. Sorry Im having a right old rant, feel really flat and fed up. I wish I was a bloke sometimes.
Aww hun:hugs: please dont give up hope! miracles really do happen :hugs:

Aww Lucy, I'm sorry you are going through that, I can't tell you how many breakdowns I've had since having my mirena removed. Men have it so easy!! It will happen though hun hang in there!

**sits down to share a bottle of wine with Lucy**

we may as well have fun while our bodies try to figure themselves out for a change.

Just got my first results from my dr. today my level was 173, we won't know anything until thursday to make sure they have doubled but so far so good.

Excellent hun:) How many tests do you have to have altogether?

just the 2 and they will go from there, looks like I'll probably have an ultrasound next week. She said that it was a really great number for how far along I am (the avg range was 5-50 but it varies alot) so fingers crossed I get more great news on thurs. They are going to do the hcg and progesterone on Thursday to make sure I'm producing enough of it also.

just the 2 and they will go from there, looks like I'll probably have an ultrasound next week. She said that it was a really great number for how far along I am (the avg range was 5-50 but it varies alot) so fingers crossed I get more great news on thurs. They are going to do the hcg and progesterone on Thursday to make sure I'm producing enough of it also.
:happydance::happydance::happydance: thats brilliant news hun:happydance::happydance:

Calasen du know what if we lived anywhere near eachother I'd so take you up on that plan! I'd love a good cheer up over a bottle of wine x at least with you guys you know where it's coming from and were all going through something similar. Iv not told anyone were ttc, so it's not the kind of subject you just bring up is it! And oh is oblivious to most of it, as it's just easier and less stressful for me if he just knows the basics. Thanks for listening girls x

Thanks Ladies! Made my mind a little more at ease, so hopefully it continues!

That's the wonderful thing about this thread, we all know what we are going through and the ups and downs. I've found no one gets it unless they are trying, have been trying. One of my friend's would look at me like I was crazy whenever I would get frustrated by the whole thing.

Calasen du know what if we lived anywhere near eachother I'd so take you up on that plan! I'd love a good cheer up over a bottle of wine x at least with you guys you know where it's coming from and were all going through something similar. Iv not told anyone were ttc, so it's not the kind of subject you just bring up is it! And oh is oblivious to most of it, as it's just easier and less stressful for me if he just knows the basics. Thanks for listening girls x

:hug: I was born in Cardiff does that count? :)

And I know what you mean, alot of our friends and family know we are trying because we had to put in a support network incase something else goes wrong with my health. But its not the same as having the opportunity of sitting and discussing all of the bad stuff and heartache that goes with it. All they seem to say is "stop trying so hard" or "stop stressing and it will happen" -- and other "supportive" comments ::dohh:

Yes that would be so lovely if we could all meet up:happydance: at least we all have each others support as thats not possible:happydance:

I think it kinda makes me feel a bit incompetent, like a bit of a failure. I'm very OCD about things, they have to be done perfectly or I'll take over and do it, I cant deal with things that are not quite right, i HAVE to do something about it! So the fact that my own body is out of my control and not doing what it should is really hard to take. But like you melsy, my friends would look at me silly lol.

Yey calasen your welsh!!!lol yep those are the 'well-meaning' comments I get from my OH lol, and I'm sure friends would be the same. You just feel so tangled up in it all sometimes you want to scream. Thank god for this thread, it's been a huge help, seriously.

Haha I know exactly what you mean Lucy, I'm also very OCD lol and a control freak and a perfectionist and the list keeps going but I think that was what had been hardest for me too I kept saying to my husband "I'm doing everything right and I can't control what my body is doing" so very frustrating. It would be worse for me to talk to my friends about it because they just didn't get how frustrating and disappointing it was, even though they meant well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->