The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

Melsy great news !!!

Calsen and Lucy can I join you in the cyber drink?
Calsen Cardiff location of one if my fave shows

Afm I'm either 8-11 dpo I'm having my normal pms symptoms except I'm peeing all the time (for 3 days now) and that normally only happens 1 day before
Af is still a week away.

I do hate not knowing what my body is doing, this journey is tough but at least we have each other

Hi ladies
Have been stalking the thread since i was on last, it has been quite some time. In my last update i mentioned that DH and i couldnt try again til Sept because he was away at work. Well, YAY Sept is here and today i am 1DPO! Hoping something went our way, its not easy TTC when DH is only home 12 times a year! Good luck to all those ladies still trying, and woohooo to the ones who got their BFPs!!!! Bring on this dreaded TTW!

Hi ladies
Have been stalking the thread since i was on last, it has been quite some time. In my last update i mentioned that DH and i couldnt try again til Sept because he was away at work. Well, YAY Sept is here and today i am 1DPO! Hoping something went our way, its not easy TTC when DH is only home 12 times a year! Good luck to all those ladies still trying, and woohooo to the ones who got their BFPs!!!! Bring on this dreaded TTW!
Welcome wannabub:flower: fingers crossed for you and i hope you get your :bfp: soon:happydance:

Heya wannabub, glad your ok, good luck with your two week wait x

Welcome back Wannabub :)

And why do I feel hungover after our cyber drink????

Grr bet I caught the mans cold!!!!

Lol calasen, I'm such a lightweight now I fell asleep!! Did feel rough this morning though :/
My flippin body has had me in tears tonight, been spotting again today, at 5dpo. Im going to spot right through till af, I just know it. So Iv made a doctors appointment, earliest I can get is oct 4th. So my goal to have another child or be expecting by 35 is gone. I'm so gutted :-(. I can't help be really disappointed with oh for making me wait so long to try for a baby. Iv not said anything yet though, can't be dealing with an argument on top. horrible.

Hope your all ok girls x

Lol calasen, I'm such a lightweight now I fell asleep!! Did feel rough this morning though :/
My flippin body has had me in tears tonight, been spotting again today, at 5dpo. Im going to spot right through till af, I just know it. So Iv made a doctors appointment, earliest I can get is oct 4th. So my goal to have another child or be expecting by 35 is gone. I'm so gutted :-(. I can't help be really disappointed with oh for making me wait so long to try for a baby. Iv not said anything yet though, can't be dealing with an argument on top. horrible.

Hope your all ok girls x

Ohhh hun:hugs: sorry to hear you are upset:hugs: as this is my 1st time after mirena removal im not sure about spotting:nope: does that definately mean you have not concieved? im sure i have read that with spotting you can still be pg, im not sure:wacko: how long have you been ttc? :hugs:

Lucy big big :hugs:

I hope you're not gonna spot, maybe you did ov early then ff said and it's implantation

But either way I hope you get your answers as to what is going on

Been ttc 9 cycles now post mc. A little light spotting around implantation time is good, but 4+5dpo is way to early for that sadly. If I did catch that egg then it won't be implanting. This is the third month Iv spotted prior to af, but this is the earliest. I think it's progesterone problems. Just wish there was a quick easy answer. Sorry to be all flat, it's not like me to get down. Just losing faith in it all.

Lucy hon I'm so sorry
I really hope your doctor will give you answers and run tests
Good luck

Hey gals, can you please tell me what you think of this line?? I'm 7-8dpo and I'm thinking it's an evap??? Please tell me your opinions!! Thanks!:winkwink:It's a $tree test

evap1.jpg

I see a line hun, I'm on my phone though, why do u think its a evap?did it come up within the normal time frame? Did it disappear? Also hun that's the same kind I used last week, there's a pic on here of mine on 234 you could compare , mine was very light at first also

Thanks for answering back!:flower: I left the room and came back 10-15 min later so I don't really know when it came up....:shrug: Also it's so faint I get cross eyed! I even pulled out my magnifying glass. LOL!I guess I gotta keep testing. I went and got FRERs today, so I'm gonna test again on friday.

I'm so excited!!! I'm going to call my Dr. to get in for my first bloods. I took a picture but for some reason on here it's too small too see, the top one is a :bfn:, I did with just water to compare. I did another test just a little bit ago and it was positive too!What do you think ladies??

I'm comparing ours and I think mine is an evap. Yours is pinkish and mine doesn't really have color. I''l take it as a negative for now, but won't give up hope yet. :winkwink:

No problem!well I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!! When are you expecting a/f?

Oh ok well that's what I had heard about evaps is they won't be pink , I couldn't tell by the pic because it was so light, but you never know, stay positive!

I will stay positive for sure!!! I have no idea when af is due! Aftre the Mirena my cycle has been soooo irregular. Got one that lasted 3weeks, then the next cycle 46days. So I just was going on my +opk for OV. we'll see!!!! I'll post results as I go!:dust: to all TTC!

Melsy, how has your early pregnancy been treatin ya so far?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->