The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

Good things come to those who wait :) thats what i was told by my dad Lol.....

Is this your last blood test? what will happen next hun?

hehe i know but so much easier said than done:winkwink:

I think it just depends on todays results because if they are raising at a normal rate than I should be able to have an u/s next week, my levels have to be between 1000-2000 to see something on the u/s. I might go in for another draw next week to make sure they are that high before they do the u/s though.

I'm scared to have any more blood drawn after the terrible job that lady did!!:growlmad:

I'm scared to have any more blood drawn after the terrible job that lady did!!:growlmad:
:growlmad: i would make sure it was a different lady hun:growlmad: you can refuse to let her do it:growlmad: have you seen my chart today? my temp has gone down:wacko: i think thats af signs??

I know I should refuse her, it was awful atleast she was nice though lol.
Hmmm that could absolutely be a good sign for a/f hun, I don't know how long it takes for you to see a pattern on ff though. I really hope something happens soon for you though I know how frustrating it is.

Thank you for being kind girls x

Melsy in not feeling as bad today, spotted again a little earlier, not so much though. Just resigning myself to the fact it could be a long time till I'm pg. Just trying not to be resentful towards oh. Iv not spoken to him about it yet.
How did your tests go hun, have you had the results yet??

Aww don't say that hun, I'm sure it will all get figured out soon and you will be getting you bfp before you know it.Was the spotting the same kind you had been having prior? I know how frustrating that dang spotting is though,everytime I had it I was in tears. Hang in there though hun:hugs:

No results yet, still waiting, last time she called me at 4 so I'm assuming it will be soon.Seems like the time is starting to go by really slow now that it's the afternoon:nope:

I just got my results they went up to 421 so they more than doubled!!:happydance::happydance: She said my progesterone was really good too. I go back on Saturday for one more and then if they doubled again I'll get my u/s next week!

I just got my results they went up to 421 so they more than doubled!!:happydance::happydance: She said my progesterone was really good too. I go back on Saturday for one more and then if the doubled again I'll get my u/s next week!
:wohoo: hunny:wohoo: thats excellent news :wohoo:

hehehe thanks hun!!!! I was so thrilled my hands were shaking a little bit!!!!!! It made me feel soooo good to hear that!!!

I told you everything would be ok :) i am a physcic he he, im really am soo pleased for you and i want to be pg very soon so we can be bump buddies :)

Anyone else testing soon?

Hehe You must be, what will we be having?? :winkwink: Thanks though hun!! I've been feeling very positive but of course having more of a confirmation makes me feel better!! Awww I do hope you are not too far behind me hun!!!

Hehe You must be, what will we be having?? :winkwink: Thanks though hun!! I've been feeling very positive but of course having more of a confirmation makes me feel better!! Awww I do hope you are not too far behind me hun!!!

Your going to have a boy :)

Are you feeling any better yet hun? Is there anything that helps the cramps?

Im feeling much better thanks, i have had some bad cramping today on and off and cant believe they have just stopped, the pain was unbearable this morning until i put on my fertility bracelet Lol, then they wasn't half as bad, i have a dull back ache and headache, i have been taking paracetomol but refused to take any today as sick of taking them, thanks for asking hun :)

I wouldn't take off your bracelet anymore hun:winkwink: I'm sorry hun, that would be miserable. When I have cramps I like some york peppermint patties lol an excuse for chocolate and also peppermint is supposed to be good for cramps. It seems like your body may be adjusting, I remember having weird things happening to me the first few weeks after I had my mirena removed.I think the headaches could be from the change in hormones.

Melsy hun thats stunning news!! So chuffed for you :)) x I wonder if they'll be able to see anything in the ultrasound!!
Hope your feeling better barb and that af gets a wriggle on so you can plan next cycles bd'ing hehe ;-) xx

Melsy the spotting isn't as heavy as it was last time yet, very little really. But enough to show that something is not normal. Have you had any dotting since your ectopic hun??

Melsy wonderful news!!! Can't wait to see the us pics next week!!!!

Lucy I'm glad it's light today hopefully it'll settle off

Lully I hope the cramping means af is here so you can really begin

Afm I'm now on cycle day 21 af should be here on mon
Ive been a tad nauseated ( granted skipped lunch), peeing like crazy and my boobs hurt ( the last 2 are normal for pms). This cycle the oh performed wonderfully so I'm a tad hopeful - but afraid to get my hopes up.

I'm dying to test but will wait till ag is officially late meaning next thurs ( as my cycle has been as long as 28 days, but honestly I'm not sure

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->