The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

hehehe no because I do the same things , I've been having even more of those woopsy moments than normal:haha:

heheh ,well you'll have to let me know if you feel any different after you start your b-complex!! They are supposed to help with so many different things

You are such a night owl Barb!! Lol I can't believe how much I've been sleeping lately, I've never went to bed so early as I have been the last week lol

Well not checking in for a week certainly leaves LOTS of pages to read through!!

CONGRATS to you melsy and avid!! SO ecstatic you both got your BFPs!!

I hope the rest of you get them soon too!

DH and I are still on a 'break' from ttc because of the Rubella (German Measles) vaccine I have to get on CD3 of my next cycle. I'm currently CD26 of a 30ish day cycle. I think af is due on Monday so I'll be getting the vaccine sometime next week and also getting bloods done to test my FSH. It was only 2.5mIU/mL (Avg. 3-10 to conceive) the last time I tested which was on CD31 last cycle. Dr said I could test again on CD3 to make sure everything was "working" properly though.

Oh and I wanted to ask about the B vitamins. My Prenatal Vitamins have a few different B vitamins in it already - do you think I should still take a B vitamin on top of that or is there enough in my prenatals?

Here's the ingredients:
Vitamin B1, Thiamin Mononitrate – 3.0 mg, Vitamin B2, Riboflavin Universal – 3.0 mg, Vitamin B6, Pyridoxine HCl – 50.0 mg, Vitamin B12, Cyanocobalamin – 8.0 ?g, Vitamin C, Ascorbic acid – 120.0 mg, Niacin, Niacinamide – 20.0 mg, Folic acid – 1.0 mg, Iron, Ferrous Fumarate – 28.0 mg, Calcium, Calcium Carbonate – 200.0 mg, Vitamin D, Vitamin D3 – 420.0 IU, Vitamin E, Vitamin E 500 – 30.0 IU, Iodine, Potassium Iodide – 150.0 ?g, Zinc, Zinc Oxide – 15.0 mg, Choline, Choline Bitartrate – 55.0 mg, and 250mg of DHA.

Well, congrats to everyone again! I can't wait to start ttc again...Christmas can't come soon enough!

Thanks Garden!! I hope the time goes by fast for you hun!
About the b-complex I was taking both a prenantal and the b-complex, I had read alot about it and it seemed fine to take both, my B-complex was fairly low dosage though. I started taking it because of spotting. I would read a little more about it and decide if you wanted to take both. I just kept seeing it was great for ttc and had seen tons of positives so decided to give it a try. Lots of luck hun!

Garden you could always run it by you Dr. since your prenatal already has 50 mg of b-6.

Actually that got me thinking, Barb are you taking just folic acid or is it a prenatal with other vitamins? Maybe you should run it by your dr. too before you start taking a b-complex.

Melsy.....im so excited for you! Great to hear some good news!! Barb, im sorry you are still waiting, and are not feeling the best. I understand exactly how the wait feels, i went 56 days before she decided to show herself!! I really hope it is sooner for you. I really hope we start getting lots of BFPs on here!

Actually that got me thinking, Barb are you taking just folic acid or is it a prenatal with other vitamins? Maybe you should run it by your dr. too before you start taking a b-complex.
im just taking 400mcg of folic acid, 1 daily hun:hugs:

You are such a night owl Barb!! Lol I can't believe how much I've been sleeping lately, I've never went to bed so early as I have been the last week lol
Yes:haha: a night owl i am:haha: i will be a tipsy night owl tonight :haha:

Melsy.....im so excited for you! Great to hear some good news!! Barb, im sorry you are still waiting, and are not feeling the best. I understand exactly how the wait feels, i went 56 days before she decided to show herself!! I really hope it is sooner for you. I really hope we start getting lots of BFPs on here!
Thankyou Wannabub:flower: im just very impatient:wacko: i have been suffering bad cramps but the seem to be settling now, everytime i think af is due they seem to go away:wacko: yes i want to se lots of :bfp::wohoo:

I'm still waiting on my period!!! :( 2 and half months!!!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

But on the plus side saving money on tampons :)

Evening girls :) hope your all ok x
Pdmcd the spotting started the month before I started the soy and vitb100. I tried the soy to stop the spotting, but no luck. It's just weird how ir suddenly came on, after months of being normal. Very strange.
Calasen have you decided what yOur going to do?? Are you still ttc'ing if your ov'ing now?? Could sit out the two week wait?? You never know you might get lucky??x

Lucy, one of the things that I was thinking was causing me to spot was a cyst. Maybe that could be it? Has the spotting stopped now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->