The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

thanks everyone - the bleeding stopped - it wasn't very much at all - it was bright red and watery - no clots or anything - doctor was more concerned with the numbers. Will know more later in the week. still cramping but its not any different than the cramping I have had since the beginning...
Aahh thats good that the bleeding has stopped! i will keep everything crossed for you:flower:

That's good Avid!

Afm af is suppose to come tomorrow, I have some of my normal pms signs but they can also be p symp. I was unbelievably weepy watching the new dr who it wasn't even that sad. If this is a new pms symp I'm not liking it

I'm hoping af stays away- but I'm sure she'll rear her ugly head tomorrow

thanks everyone - the bleeding stopped - it wasn't very much at all - it was bright red and watery - no clots or anything - doctor was more concerned with the numbers. Will know more later in the week. still cramping but its not any different than the cramping I have had since the beginning...

that's good to hear hun, hope you get some good news this week, will be keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Hi ladies,

How long did it take your cycles to become regular?

My first cycle was 34 days, should i expect this one to also be 34 days? I thought that the first would be an exception and I would go back to a regular 28 day cycle. If it was meant to be 28 days I am 4 days late but if its meant to be 34 days I am due on the 14th. Got some AF type pains, though hoping for pregnancy! Taken many tests at bfn though.... so frustrating!

Barb, how are you doing hun?
Hi Hun:flower: im feeling terrible:cry: lots of cramps and lower backache and tender (.)(.)s i have had some pains in my right side! im just soo fed up now:cry: my temps are all over the place, i just wished i knew what was happening with my body:cry: it would not be so bad if the cramps would ease off a little....

How are you? awaiting your results tomorrow:winkwink:

Awwww I'm sorry hun:hugs: , that is just awful! I wish it would get better for you soon. It will get better though hun it may just take some more time:nope:
I'm doing well, just been completely exhausted. Waiting patiently for my results tomorrow.:haha:

hey purplerat, my cycles took 6 months to sort themselves out but I know some found theirs sorted themselves straight away. It's just a case of wait and see.

hey purplerat, my cycles took 6 months to sort themselves out but I know some found theirs sorted themselves straight away. It's just a case of wait and see.
sorry hun! here is me moaning only after having coil removed just 3 weeks ago:nope: im just sick of pain and taking painkillers all the time, soo frustrating:wacko:

awww dont apologise honey - they sorted themselves out in the end, for a while at least, Looks like I just gonna have a 6 month on/6 month off cycle now :( if so I'll be back to trying for a baby in 4 months unless my period reappears before then.

awww dont apologise honey - they sorted themselves out in the end, for a while at least, Looks like I just gonna have a 6 month on/6 month off cycle now :( if so I'll be back to trying for a baby in 4 months unless my period reappears before then.
It must be very frustrating for you hun:growlmad: its just so awful not being in control of our own bodys:growlmad: i really hope and prey that you dont have to wait that long:nope: my cycles were like clockwork before the mirena, every 28 days, if i had known what the coil does to you i would never of had it! i was also suffering severe depression:cry: and could never understand why:wacko: which now i do!! it was the coil!! i feel a totally different person now, i really feel that not enough information is given when considering this as i think a lot of women would never of had it if they'd known:hugs:

My first year on mirena was awful,I would have mood swings and I was depressed and just not myself at all. Glad to be done with it now! How many days have you been off of the mirena Barb? I just looked at my ff I got my first a/f 24 days after my removal.

My first year on mirena was awful,I would have mood swings and I was depressed and just not myself at all. Glad to be done with it now! How many days have you been off of the mirena Barb? I just looked at my ff I got my first a/f 24 days after my removal.
Melsy hun 24 days exactly, did you have a breakthrough bleed after removal? i had mine removed on the 18th, then had heavy loss on 19th, 20th and 21st and then it stopped and then on the 25th i had a brown loss and nothing but a bad stomache since:wacko: i would cope better if i did not have af like cramps really bad every day, i just want it to go away:cry:

I had a tiny bit of spotting 3 days after my removal and then nothing until that a/f. My first a/f was a normal flow like I used to have before mirena but the ones after that were just brown spotting maybe some pink and really really super light, lets put it this way I've had the same box of light tampons since Feb!!! How long did that brown spotting last? I'm sorry hun, I can imagine how frustrating it is for you.:hugs:

My bleed after removal was proper full on like the af's i used to have before with really bad pains and feeling totally drained, im still convincing myself it was an af, i just dont understand the pains almost everyday though :( i have not heard any other ladies complaining of pain! the brown loss wasn't a lot at all, it was when i wiped myself with some tissue, sorry tmi...never again will i have the mirena....im so pleased your cycle returned back to normal so quickly, it has given me some hope :)

I kind of would think that was a/f then too hun. I guess you'll see if you get another one in the next couple weeks. I don't understand what the pains could be though, I've never heard of anything about pains.... Your dr. didn't have any ideas as to what it could be? Well my cycle never got back to normal hun, I mean I was o'ing right on schedule but besides that the flow has never been the same. I guess that doesn't really matter though. It was really frustrating though as I didn't feel normal. I would never go on mirena again either

ohhh how much later after your mirena removal did you have the ewcm? Would the timing line up for the middle of your cycle if that was your a/f?

before mirena i had normal cycles... five days of average bleeding ... could go through one tampon in about 4 hours... with mirena I bled all the time three weeks on one week off... but it was all spotting.. I wore a pantyliner all the time. Cramps ALL the time... I couldn't get aroused without cramping (sorry if thats TMI)

After Mirena I had about a 12 hour break then the flow started - HEAVY bleeding.. filled a super tampon in 30 minutes. Crazy cramping.. tapered off - 28 days exactly I woke up went to the bathroom and looked down there was blood pouring down my leg. three days of heavy bleeding it was over.

Last month had a chemical and this month pregnant but spotting at 4+6 -

I think Mirena ruined my body and I would NEVER go back....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->