The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

:hug: Lucy :)

We have decided to wait until after our friends wedding to consider next step officially, but for now are still :sex: as often as we want and enjoying it for a while - trying to regain any lost passion caused by baby stress. Kindda half trying as it were :)

That's something else to consider melsy thank you, I'll look into that. I just want an answer, i can't deal with what I dont know. How serious are cysts??

Calasen you sound like your in such a different place to a couple of months ago x looking after you two has got to be the best medicine, you can deal with anything together when your strong x enjoy your naughties ;-) you never know what might happen in the meantime :). I'm sure we'll all get what we hope for in the end.

I spoke to OH earlier about stuff. He's kinda understanding slowly that babies don't appear out of thin air! Still feel quite disappointed with the whole situation, but talking about it did help ease my stress a bit :)

I love that when I pick my phone up, the first thing I check is this thread lol, before Facebook, twitter, emails!! You guys are like my little cyber friends :) lush xx

I know how you feel Lucy, it is so annoying not knowing what is going on. No the cysts aren't usually serious . I went to my old Dr. thinking I had one but he just brushed me off, and told me I was fine, however when I got pg in May the ectopic was in my left tube and I had the cyst ( maybe corpus luteum ) on my right? So I wondered if that cyst was there prior because after my first a/f after my mirena removal I had pain on my right and it kind of felt like something was in there. Also after that was when the spotting started. Who knows what was going on in there. They are pretty common though. Did the spotting stop hun?

haha I also should mention my previous Dr. also told me I was fine when I had the ectopic so he was an idoit , and he didn't do an u/s when I thought I may have a cyst which , they should always do an u/s to look for a cyst because they are often missed during a regular exam I found that out from my Dr. now that I switched to

I wonder if it is a cyst Iv got then? I wonder how the cyst causes the spotting though, whether it can interrupt the progesterone release? I need to investigate!! Did yours just disappear on it's own? Or is it still there?? I'm still spotting today yea, going by track record I will now through to af, Iv accepted that now. In a way it's a good thing, OH has arranged a big night out for my 35th birthday in two weeks, an I really fancy a blistering drinkie poos!! I don't remember the last time I was a mess!!lol
How are you doing melsy? Any more pg symptoms yet?? No nausea??

It could be hun, sure is something to look into, I've read that they usually don't affect your chance of getting pregnant, and I have no idea why they cause you to spot. The one I had with my ectopic at first was quite large and the last u/s I had when my numbers were still going down, it had decreased in size but was still there and I haven't had an u/s since so I'm not sure but I think it probably went away. They usually go away on their own after a few cycles I guess.
Awww well that will be wonderful for you hun! Hope you have a fantastic birthday!!
I'm doing well, soooooo exhausted I can't believe it, I've never been so tired. Am starting to feel a little nauseous:sick: the last few days, but not full blown morning sickness yet. I didn't have any symptoms with our son, lol but I'm loving it, makes me feel good about those pregnancy hormones doing the right thing this time! Thanks for asking hun!

The one I had could of been the corpus luteum , to support the pregnancy, I have no idea just thought it was strange that it was on the opposite side of where the ectopic was, like maybe it had been there prior and that was the reason I started spotting for those few months, I'll never know just a theory lol also I didn't have spotting on my next cycles after that so it kind of would make sense

Actually that got me thinking, Barb are you taking just folic acid or is it a prenatal with other vitamins? Maybe you should run it by your dr. too before you start taking a b-complex.

Reading through the pages... and just wanted to let you know - I am taking my prenatal vitamins and from my bloodwork they found a B deficiency and the dr has me taking the B - super complex liquid (which is utterly disgusting) - so you CAN take them together!

I even checked with the pharmacist..

Actually that got me thinking, Barb are you taking just folic acid or is it a prenatal with other vitamins? Maybe you should run it by your dr. too before you start taking a b-complex.

Reading through the pages... and just wanted to let you know - I am taking my prenatal vitamins and from my bloodwork they found a B deficiency and the dr has me taking the B - super complex liquid (which is utterly disgusting) - so you CAN take them together!

I even checked with the pharmacist..

Thanks Avid, that's good to know I just didn't want to give medical advice without knowing 100% lol . How are you feeling hun?

It has been very quiet on here today ladies....how is everyone?

I went to Emergency with some bleeding tonight.. no definitive answers but HCG isn't where it should be for 5 weeks and nothing on u/s with numbers like 444... sad because I think I am losing it.. very little bleeding but.. follow up with OB on Monday.

On a side note.. someone stole my cell phone in the Emergency Room...

I went to Emergency with some bleeding tonight.. no definitive answers but HCG isn't where it should be for 5 weeks and nothing on u/s with numbers like 444... sad because I think I am losing it.. very little bleeding but.. follow up with OB on Monday.

On a side note.. someone stole my cell phone in the Emergency Room...

:cry: Avid hun i am so sorry:cry: do you have any pains? and are you still bl'ing? and what was the colour you were losing? im asking all these questions because if it was brown in colour that means its old blood, also when your mc you suffer a lot of abdominal cramps, i thought i had lost my 1st daughter after i experienced the same and i went straight to a+e and they told me i had miscarried and that i had to have a d+c the next day, i refused to go through with it until i'd had a scan, which when they did there she was, all ok, i lost another 5 after her:cry: but went on to have 2 more so please stay positive,if you need someone to talk to im here:hugs:

Ah avid I'm so sorry hun xx it's a hell of a rollercoaster isn't it. Big hugs for you x try and keep positive, it's not all over yet xx be thinking of you xx

Avid, I'm so sorry hun. Try to stay positive though , I had a friend who bled almost her entire first tri and everything was fine, and it doesn't really matter what your hcg is, as long as it's doubling. Hang in there hun and take it easy..feel free to pm if you want to talk hun

:hug: Avid try to relax and stay positive its possible to have low nu,bers and bleed and still go on to have a healthy baby , Sending you all the luck and hopeful wishes I can XXX

thanks everyone - the bleeding stopped - it wasn't very much at all - it was bright red and watery - no clots or anything - doctor was more concerned with the numbers. Will know more later in the week. still cramping but its not any different than the cramping I have had since the beginning...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->