The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

how is that normal?? I wished I would of done some research before going on it. Oh well glad I'm done with it now atleast. How are you feeling hun?

tired... gotta get up super early tomorrow to call my OB I haven't seen since I got the Mirena out in May - I was hoping to have time to shop around for one I wanted to deliver my baby but with my levels and issues I am going to have to go to them for the time being... if they can't get me in tomorrow I am going to have to go to my regular doctor and it takes them DAYS to get the results back from a blood test....
other than that I feel pregnant! - no bleeding - CM is back and boobs sore and slight nausea ... and the stretchy cramping! Just feel pregnant! Which is totally fine by me!

Took an IC hpt today and still showing pg... so far with mine that was the least sensitive test I had and it has a good dark line so hoping my levels aren't dropping but climbing with some sort of URGENCY!!!

I keep telling the baby it needs to stick but maybe all of my frustrated yelling at the preschooler is making baby cautious! Three almost four year olds DON"T LISTEN!!!!

ohhh I have a wonderful ob that I switched to when I was having my ectopic and my original ob in Stone Oak was a complete idoit. One of the girls I've met since we've been here told me about her ( We are fairly new to San Antonio) thank goodness because I was in the middle of the ectopic and needed answers. Anyways they are wonderful there if you want the name.
I know what you mean, it's so nice to have any pg symptoms, I think you will be fine just try and stay positive in the mean time. Also everything I've learned about hcg levels which is alot over the past few months is the most important thing is that they are doubling in the right amount of time.
Lol no they don't at all , I repeat my self about a thousand times a day that I get tired of my own voice:haha:

ohhh how much later after your mirena removal did you have the ewcm? Would the timing line up for the middle of your cycle if that was your a/f?

It was 17 days later that i had the EWCM so the timing would have been right after the 3 day bleed:wacko:

I loved having the coil in for the 7 years I had one I had no problems with pain, which before the coil would cripple me every month and it managed to reduce the amount I would bleed each month.

I have alot of stuff going on that can and does it seem, affect my cycle so I don't blame the coil for the problems now.

Calasen, that's great you've had a good experience on mirena, I think it's just like any bc, some people do good on one and not on another.

I think I'm done ttc
I can't do this anymore the disappointment of bfn or af arriving
Feeling like a failure every month
Im gonna just stop ttc for a while and see if I want to continue - I was only gonna ttc till march

I even suggested to my oh to make an appointment to get snipped today - I don't think I can take the emotional toll anymore

You ladies have been supportive and amazing I wish you all success with ttc

I think I'm done ttc
I can't do this anymore the disappointment of bfn or af arriving
Feeling like a failure every month
Im gonna just stop ttc for a while and see if I want to continue - I was only gonna ttc till march

I even suggested to my oh to make an appointment to get snipped today - I don't think I can take the emotional toll anymore

You ladies have been supportive and amazing I wish you all success with ttc
Oohhh hun:cry: I'm so sorry to hear that! Please dont make any decisions right away that you may regret:nope: i felt exactly the same when i'd had my 4th m'carriage and insisted that i was only going to give it one more try and then give up, i then had my 5th mc and went to the gp to ask to be sterelized, he persuaded me to try one more time and by some miracle i went on to have my DS and then my DD so please take my advice when i say "never give up hope" please pm if you need to talk:hugs:

Oh honey :hug: I soo know that feeling right now :( Just had 3 friends annouce their expecting and had to put on a brave face as friend had her first ultrasound today as well :(

Really can feel my heart break every time. :( I would give anything to have just one little child of my own :( Instead I can feel myself die inside everytime we fail :(

How was your blood results melsy?

They doubled again!She said they were rising nicely. I just got back from another blood draw this afternoon, to make sure they are in the u/s level. So I'll get those results tomorrow and hopefully an u/s later in the week. Just want to have that u/s already!!!

How was your blood results melsy?

They doubled again!She said they were rising nicely. I just got back from another blood draw this afternoon, to make sure they are in the u/s level. So I'll get those results tomorrow and hopefully an u/s later in the week. Just want to have that u/s already!!!
That is excellent news :happydance: whooooooo:happydance: im so pleased for you.....we need some PMA on here today:hugs:

aww that's wonderful news hun!!!!! I bet that is a nice change!!! When should you get your b-complex?

aww that's wonderful news hun!!!!! I bet that is a nice change!!! When should you get your b-complex?
Well i went to the chemist in asda today and spoke to the pharmacist, i asked her if they were ok to take with my 400mcg of folic acid and she says because b-complex has folic acid in not to take them:wacko: so confused now:wacko: but what does she know:haha: you ladies are the experts:haha:

wow that is weird I take 800 mg of folic acid a day lol. Everyone seems to have differing opinions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->