The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

I just got done with my AF, Ovulate is on the 23rd, but I'll be "trying" every day probably from...tonight. Yeah, might be useless but it's fun anyways.. lol!

I have a cervical biopsy in November. If I don't get PG this month, than I have no choice but to wait out for my biopsy result & when I start to TTC again will depend on what the results are. If the come back with cancerous cells, than my TTC will be on hold until probably April. :cry:

-Ashley

I just got done with my AF, Ovulate is on the 23rd, but I'll be "trying" every day probably from...tonight. Yeah, might be useless but it's fun anyways.. lol!

I have a cervical biopsy in November. If I don't get PG this month, than I have no choice but to wait out for my biopsy result & when I start to TTC again will depend on what the results are. If the come back with cancerous cells, than my TTC will be on hold until probably April. :cry:

-Ashley

I had an abnormal pap in Oct 2006 - was supposed to have biopsy in 6 months. Ended up pregnant in Feb 2007 and since then have had zero abnormal cells Pregnancy has been known to get rid of abnormal cells - they shed them to protect the growing baby - of course this was only one experience but OB/GYNs have told me its common.. hopefully this gives some hope.

That's interesting Avid, thanks. I've had abnormal smears every 6 months for about 5 years now. It'll be interesting to see if anything changes after baby is born.

Pip x

Oohh! Thanks for sharing that information! DH will be really happy to hear that!!

How is everyone?

I'm okay. I was having really strange spotting but now it's done. :happydance: Dh & I are TTC & i'll be testing on Oct 30th (7 dpo) seeing if MAYBE I'll get an early BFP since I have with my first pregnancy. If not, I'm waiting until November 5th. I hope I get a :baby: ;)

-Ashley

awww FX'd for you :)

I am now in the 2WW :( but had to have my flu jab today whish they didnt tell me until after can harm a new baby :( so FX'd thats not gonna be an issue, doctor did say though if I am pregnant this month then it should be early enough not to effect the baby

awww FX'd for you :)

I am now in the 2WW :( but had to have my flu jab today whish they didnt tell me until after can harm a new baby :( so FX'd thats not gonna be an issue, doctor did say though if I am pregnant this month then it should be early enough not to effect the baby

I didn't think a flu shot could hurt a new baby. I think getting the flu is actually worse. I went to the doctor today for the official test and they gave me a flu shot right then and there. I'm pretty sure it's more risky not to get it.

I definitely agree, I think you are okay if you are pregnant! =)

because it now has the avian flu and swine flu vaccines in it in some women it can harm the baby :(

Feel horrid today though have had a bad reaction to the jab and have slept most of the day.

Calasen!! Dropping by to scatter some :dust: for you and all the ladies. Still keeping my eye on you ;)

Mega- Thanks for the baby dust!

AFM, I am now on my 2WW. I'm rather excited!!

I just got back from a fantastic weekend away in scotland for OH's bestfriends wedding :)

Calasen - Nice! Have you ever been to the best country on earth?

ooh, sorry... I meant America??

...hahaha ;) Just kidding!!! I hope you had a blast!! When are you testing??

xoxox

until i can get a train to america i wont be visiting sorry :) flying and sea travel are out :) one scares me one makes me sick :(

I havent decided when i am testing right now am feeling very pessimistic and can't take the disappointment but i am due on in the next couple of days so we will see. :)

Calasen the stats in your siggy are alarming!! It really must be your turn soon xx

A wedding in Scotland! That sounds fab! I really hope you get your bfp in a few days Calasen!

Calasen - Nice! Have you ever been to the best country on earth?

ooh, sorry... I meant America??

...hahaha ;) Just kidding!!! I hope you had a blast!! When are you testing??

xoxox

It's not that wonderful! LOL! Our economy is in the shitter!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->