The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

Slcmommy my cm gets like that post ovulation, very sticky and crumbly on my nicks!!!(tmi sorry!!) I wouldn't worry too much, but if after a few days your not happy or you think something is wrong then have a word with your docs. Cm is meant to be a lot drier and stickier post ov though.

Good luck calasen, let's hope it's your turn x

Well still no :witch: but hey ho :)

We have made a decision though, as we don't want our wedding to be interrupted by an early or late arrival of a baby (if we do get pregnant before) after this month we will be taking 3 months off in order to avoid that happening.

Can always do good for us as well though I suppose, 13 months is a pretty long time to be stressing out and It's not like we are having much luck so far.

Hey ladies I will join this group I gotten my IUD put in October of last year, Than got it taken it out in March and finally got my af back in May. My hubby was in Iraq so we couldn't TTC but he is home now and this is our first cycle of TTC,. Af is due on Sunday and I am not very hopeful for a bfp but i have had so many symptoms of pg. So I just thought I would say hi and introduce myself.

Kindra - Good Luck!! I am also TTC after IUD as well.! Baby dust!!

Hello! I have seriously read almost every page on this thread! Here i am up at 4am reading online via my phone!

Here's my story: I am the mother of a 2 year old little boy (born may 09) I had mirena inserted 5 weeks PP. Just had it removed Aug. 31... Had 10 days of removal bleeding (horrible) and finally had a period on Oct. 11. That means 37 days in between! My cycles have always been long and irregular... I am in my fertile week now... Hoping this is it and we can have another baby! Idk whats to come or whats next... My body was so out of whack for a while when I had the mirena taken out!
Anyways, baby dust to all!! Good luck this month, wouldn't it be lovely to have holiday BFP's!!... Hope to talk to you all and get to know you!

Hey Taurusmom and kindra welcome to the thread! Good luck to you both, fingers crossed we don't have to wait too much longer :) x

Thanks, Lucy!! FX our time is almost here! I am due to O on the 2nd or 3rd... Going to be BD'ing every day this week!!

Nice to meet you, Kindra!

Where are you ladies at in your cycle? When is everyone testing again? Sorry if that info is alteady posted somewhere!

Welcome to the new ladies :)

:dust: to you all :)

I'm currently a day late for the :witch: but thats not unusual for me :) Not testing at the moment until I feel a need to :)

How exciting calasen! I'll be thinking of you!! FX and sending extra positive vibes your way! :)
I'm hoping to test around the 17th. That seems so far away!

Welcome ladies!! Always nice to have some new faces around. :)

Calasen - Fingers crossed for you. I love your new attitude!

Asf - I'm CD16 and should be ovulating any time now. Cervix is wide open but still negative OPKs so it's coming soon. I stupidly fell asleep with the electric blanket on last night so I think my temp this morning is completely useless. But on the other hand, my temp pattern is almost spot-on matching my April cycle so I'm hoping I'll O on Monday, CD18. We've :sex: every other day to every two days to make sure there's always some :spermy: available for fertilization. The dr thinks we've been BDing too much so we're trying not to BD every day, but that's difficult! :(

Anyway, :dust: to everyone!

Edens we should be ovulating close together! I am due to O around the 2nd so maybe we will both have Summer babies! :) I just ordered a basal thermometer online... I'm going to start charting for the first time ever when it gets here. Do you use fertility friend? I hear that's a great place to start... Didn't know if you or anyone else knew the best way for a beginner like me!

Definitely give FertilityFriend a try. It take a little getting used to though. When I first started, I signed up with FF and Countdowntopregnancy.com and I definitely prefered Countdown over FF because I found it to be more user-friendly. However, as for accuracy, I've found FF to be better so I bought the VIP membership ($45 for 1 yr) and use that instead. I like Coundown's new tickers though (like the one Calasen has)....

Go through the Fertility Friend Charting Course and you'll learn everything you need to know to chart your BBT :)

I'll check it out. I'm hoping my new thermometer comes in the mail Monday!! :) thank you!

Hey Everyone! I tested today at 6 DPO, and I got a whopping BFN. :nope: Kinda sad, because I know myself and others personally who have gotten a positive 6 DPO before but I guess each pregnancy is different. I have two more clearblue digital tests so I'm thinking of testing of November 5th (next Saturday) (AF is due Nov 7th) and if that's a BFN i'll test on November 7th, and i'll test both days with FMU. Does that sound good? Or do you think I could test on November 1st (Tuesday) or November 2nd (this coming Wednesday) and get a BFP? I hate the 2WW. lol!

Thanks for the welcome everyone... I am currently waiting for af due tomorrow. I have tested and got bfn but i am having tons of pj symptoms .... getting sick boobs are sore tired and moody.... I am not getting my hopes up though... I am waiting to test till either tomorrow or Monday unless af shows up...

Keep your head up slcmommy!! It's still early! :) there's still a great chance... Can't wait to find out if you're going to get your BFP! FX for you! I would test the 3rd and the 7th... Lol so one is still kind of soon and u can save your last test for the day af is due! Maybe it'll take the ease off how the 2ww feels like a lifetime! Lol

I just bought 50 internet cheapies... Lol hopefully they will suffice. Only $18! Can we say obsessed with POAS?

Ok so I got another test and another bfn ...what the heck is going on.... I have tons of symptoms but not a bfp... I feel like crying.....I know its my first cycle but with all the symptoms :cry::cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->