The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

Ladies.... I have a cm question! I am not sure of my cycles bc of the mirena.... Bc ive only had one real af so far... But I had ewcm... Or what I believed was...at least getting there. Maybe I already O'ed bc this morning I had a big glob of creamy egg white consistency cm and now im pretty dry and its lotion like...and hard to get. I guess I technically counted my withdrawal bleeding at my lmp... Bc I had nothing else to base it on... But before mirena I was always irregular and usually in the 36 day range. I'm so confused now. lol

I'm really sorry about your bfn, kindra :( our time is coming soon!! Sending you lots of happy vibes and extra baby dust!

Keep your head up slcmommy!! It's still early! :) there's still a great chance... Can't wait to find out if you're going to get your BFP! FX for you! I would test the 3rd and the 7th... Lol so one is still kind of soon and u can save your last test for the day af is due! Maybe it'll take the ease off how the 2ww feels like a lifetime! Lol

I just bought 50 internet cheapies... Lol hopefully they will suffice. Only $18! Can we say obsessed with POAS?

lol! that's cute though!! thank you for your well wishes!! i appreciate it! baby dust to you as well :)

Kindra - It's very, VERY common to get loads of pregnancy symptoms for a few months after removal of any birth control. I had LOADS of symptoms the first 2-3 months of ttc after Mirena too. Keep your head up!

SLC - Good luck with your testing. My first few cycles I tested early somewhere between 7-10dpo but now I don't test unless af is late. hpts are too expensive to waste on early testing! And I chart my BBT so I'd hope I'd have a pretty good idea if I was pregnant anyway. :)

Taurusmom - Great find on the ICs!

I got my first positive OPK today for this cycle! Last cycle I got positives three days in a row so I'm going to keep testing but I've had LOADS of ewcm today. (tmi) Like every time I stood up, it felt like I had wet my pants! I'm sure it's from the Mucinex since I've never had that before! We :sex: this morning and will again Monday. Fingers crossed!

Good luck Calasen. I hope this is your cycle!

I wish you all well. Baby is being induced a week on Monday so doubt I'll have time to keep up with every thread I'm subscribed to. Just want to thank everyone on here for your support and send you lots of :dust:.

I managed to conceive after 14 years of the coil - the last 7 or so using the Mirena - and I'm almost 41! Hang in there. It will happen.

:hugs:

Pip x

Good Luck Pip!!!! Hope its an easy birth and your little beans healthy and gorgous :)

PIP-Yay! New bay is arriving!!!! Congrats!

I got mucinex! Well, hubs did. I sent him out for our daughter's phlemy cough, so I'm gonna try it! Cd11 right now. I really hope you caught that egg garden! To all you other ladies, fx'd for you too! I have a good feeling about this cycle. So, today we're carving pumpkins. My girls drew faces this time around rather than the carving kit. Super cute!

Good Luck, PIP! Can't wait to see pics.. I'm 38 weeks tomorrow and I'm expecting her to get out now!! I hope this just brings hope to those still ttc. It WILL happen, and I believe it'll happen when it's meant to.

Calasen- I'll be here following you until yours is born =) .. xoxoxo

Ohhhhh sooo close for Pip and Megarice!!!!

I'm excited for you both :)

I'm feeling pretty ok today, apart from alot of neausea and heartburn today and yesturday, not sure if its symptoms of a baby or just poorly :(

Maybe I'll test next week if I still haven't had a period by then, not really focussing on it right now as I feel like I'm gonna have another false alarm for 2 months and then the period will reappear, so trying not to obsess :)

So exciting pip and megarice! Congrats in advance... I wish you a smooth and stress free labor!

so af didn't show today but no bfp either.... UGH!!!!! I feel like screaming

I'm sorry kindra! Maybe you o'ed late... Stay positive! Your BFP will be here soon I'm sure of it :)

Taurus- Thank you! :thumbup:

I was lame and tested... I'm 8 DPO. I couldn't help it... it was a BFN.

Pip and Megarice I can recall both of your BFP announcements- how quick has that time gone?! :shock: very very very best of luck to you both xx

Kindra you are not out yet- stay hopeful

SLC you would have been SO lucky to get a bfp at 8dpo!! you are not out either so stay hopeful too

:dust:

Sorry that this is off topic, but my 3 year old son just expressed his desire for a baby doll for Christmas. My five year old son laughed, and said "they are for girls!". However, my 3 year old LOVES little infants, and adores them. He likes to gently touch there head and kiss there forehead. He even likes babies that are older and crawling. Since DH & I are TTC he'd prefer to just wait to see if we get pregnant with a girl to start buying baby dolls for Christmas, but DS #2 is only 3 and I know he just wants a baby doll not so he can "play" with her per se, but more so just to hold & rock it. DH is a very masculine man so he's not too sure about this but I think little boys who play with baby dolls can learn to know at an early age how precious children are. We see nothing wrong with little girls playing "mommy" with a baby doll, so why can't a little boy play "daddy?". :shrug: Plus, I figured if I do get a BFP with my TTC, DS #2 won't think having a "baby" in the house to foreign. :) Plus, after a few weeks of the baby doll I know it'll be stashed in his toy bucket with his trains and cars. lol

Slcmommy I agree with you. I don't think there is anything wrong with it. My two year old son LOVES babies!! I think its great your son wants to play with the doll... It shows he has an open mind and he sounds like such a sweet kid! He wants to nurture a little baby, I think that shows character and he will obviously be a great man/father one day himself!..and how nice of a transition it would be from a play baby to a real one. Plus, you could tell your DH that the more he keeps him away from it, the more he will want one and be even more interested in baby dolls! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->