The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

Oooh ladies! I can't stop wishing Nov. 16 would hurry up and get here so I could test. It's soooo far away. Lol I'm thinking of trying pre-seed if I get a bfn this month. Anyone tried it?

taurus - LOL! exactly! My three year old isn't like a lot of other boys his age. He is much smaller (thin, very short) so rough play isn't his style although he LOVES metal tonka trucks. He goes bonkers :wacko::winkwink: for them! He likes anything bug too... yuck. lol. But his speech is getting better, but he's still talks someone baby gibberish. His ears were horribly infected (his ear drums were) his first two years of life which made him learning how to speak hard, as he learned what he heard...thus making a lot of "baby babble". However, with work with a speech therapist (which has ended! yay! :happydance: ) because of his progression AND his ears are now great...he is learning very quickly and now talks in complete sentences most of the time:thumbup: The picture below is him :)

https://www.babyandbump.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=288742&stc=1&d=1320074896

Attachments

• joshy10.jpg
    joshy10.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 30
Oh my goodness he is soooo adorable!!!!!!!!!!! Look at that smile!!!!!!
Sounds like he has dealt with a lot and deserves his baby doll for Christmas! Who knows, by then he may not even be interested anymore. I think we should support the feelings they have toward something like that. A man that is a nurturer is good in my book! Men and their masculine pride. Lol my husband is the same way!! It's just a guy thing I suppose! Lol

Oooh ladies! I can't stop wishing Nov. 16 would hurry up and get here so I could test. It's soooo far away. Lol I'm thinking of trying pre-seed if I get a bfn this month. Anyone tried it?

My DH and I have been using PreSeed since our second or third cycle ttc. We *love* it simply because I typically have little to no CM and my DH is uh... well quite well-endowed :blush: so :sex: can be quite painful without it. I bought ConceivePlus this month but we haven't used it yet.

Thanks edens!! :) I really would like to try it... Thinking I may order it today! My thermomter came in the mail today! Think its ok to go ahead and start temping or is that something i should wait until I get back to cd1? (That is, if I dont get my bfp!)

Hey do you guys feel your ovulation? Prior to baby #1 and mirena, every couple months I got what my Dr. Believed was O pain. Ive felt a little dull crampiness since yesterday... BD'd last night...and just earlier got a sharp twinge on the left side that lasted a few seconds!! I wonder if that was it! It's been a while since I had actually paid attentiom but it was very noticeable today! Woo hoo! I'll be positive anyway! Def gonna BD again when DH gets home! We have been DTD every day to every other day since my af stopped earlier this month. I guess it doesn't really matter either way. This is consuming my brain. Lol

Hey do you guys feel your ovulation? Prior to baby #1 and mirena, every couple months I got what my Dr. Believed was O pain. Ive felt a little dull crampiness since yesterday... BD'd last night...and just earlier got a sharp twinge on the left side that lasted a few seconds!! I wonder if that was it! It's been a while since I had actually paid attentiom but it was very noticeable today! Woo hoo! I'll be positive anyway! Def gonna BD again when DH gets home! We have been DTD every day to every other day since my af stopped earlier this month. I guess it doesn't really matter either way. This is consuming my brain. Lol

Prior to my O I got bad O pain/cramps.

Ok totally changed my avatar to a pic of my son after eating spaghetti! :) wild hair!! Haha

Thanks edens!! :) I really would like to try it... Thinking I may order it today! My thermomter came in the mail today! Think its ok to go ahead and start temping or is that something i should wait until I get back to cd1? (That is, if I dont get my bfp!)

You can start temping any time. I would start now because the temps are a bit erratic until you really get the hang of it. My first month I always forgot to temp and would lay in bed hitting snooze over and over and then think "Crap, I forgot to temp!" and do it then never knowing if it would be accurate enough or not. :haha: Since you haven't temped the cycle in full, you probably won't see an ovulation pattern but doesn't hurt to start. I took two months off from temping and then decided to again about a week ago so the first part of my cycle has no temps. Since I know I didn't miss ovulation though, it's all good. :)

Thanks, edens! And you're right... I could use some practice before my next cycle. FX there isn't a next cycle for about 9 mos!! Lol

Thanks, cliqmo!!! And I haven't gotten to formally congratulate you on your bfp! How are you feeling at almost 9 weeks?

Thanks Taurusmom, I am feeling pretty good ta, just tired and nauseous which is par for the course so I believe- will be nice to have a scan in a few weeks though!! Best of luck for your bfp this month

Kindra sorry to hear this wasnt your month, fingers crossed for a November bfp

:dust:

Cliqmo - That's a beautiful wedding picture :)

Taurus - Your son is adorable! :winkwink:

AFM, I got stupid again :wacko: and tested with FMU today @ 9 dpo. I know, the whole "it's probably too soon" [-X but I just really couldn't help it. The whole time the test was "thinking" before the result came up (it was a clearblue digital test) my heart was racing & I was praying for a "pregnant" to show up [-o<. When it came "not pregnant" I shoved it in the waste basket in the bathroom. :growlmad: LOL . I'm not heartbroken yet, since I am only 9 dpo but I did have my FX for those three minutes . Oh well... but, now I'm all out of pregnancy tests. :dohh:

I'm so sorry kindra!! Still plenty of time to get a holiday bfp! November will be your month!! :)

Slcmommy- you sound like me! As much as I say in going to wait I never do! You should stock up on internet cheapies... I test all the time without care bc they were so cheap. LOL! It's def still early so don't count yourself out!

Kindra - so sorry to hear the :witch: came to visit again. Fingers crossed for next month for you!

Cliqmo - The morning sickness is worth it right? :) Hope to join you soon and congrats again!

SLC - Sorry you used all your tests. I would definitely invest in some ICs if you're going to keep testing so early. Those ClearBlues and other name brand test are SO expensive! Another reason to temp instead of testing! :) Although I haven't decided if that makes me hope more or less. I know the two months where I had a beautiful dip/rise followed by a triphasic month I was positive certain I would get a :bfp: and then was devastated when the temp dropped and the :witch: came instead. That's rough for sure.

TaurusMom - Love your son's 'do! :)

AFM - I'm thoroughly confused. I got my first positive OPK on CD16 and have gotten positives every single day since. I'm now CD20. My temp still hasn't dropped so this is officially the longest surge I've ever had. Last month was three days. Today is the fourth day. Fingers crossed my temp dips tomorrow so I can be in the 2ww!

Also - as much as I love it here, I think I'll be a bit more scarce around here for a while as I think I've decided to take a break. Last cycle was awful not ttc but was so much more peaceful not counting days. I had hoped to keep it that way but I'm already stressing and getting frustrated. I know I'm "only 27" but I feel like I want kids NOW or not at all. I don't want to be an "old" mom and not getting that elusive bfp kills me a little more each month. I told DH today and he's not at all amused but part of it is his lack of enthusiasm for trying too that makes me wonder if he really wants it and is actually ready for how much it would change our lives. So I'm thinking it will be best to lay low for a while, NTNP but more on the NT side by not :sex: around ovulation, not counting days, etc. So anyway, even if I'm not here - I'll still be thinking of all of you!

You guys will NEVER guess! I went to Wal-Mart today to get cold medicine for my kids...and I seen a stash of .88 cent pregnancy tests...so I took an entire row! haha!!

You guys will NEVER guess! I went to Wal-Mart today to get cold medicine for my kids...and I seen a stash of .88 cent pregnancy tests...so I took an entire row! haha!!

That was meant to be!!!!!!!!!!!! Lol maybe its a sign! Lucky lucky girl!

i have never seen .88 cheapie tests at walmart before lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->