The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

If you go to pregnancy test websites there are usually manufacturers coupons. Firstresponse.com has $2 off any test.... Just in case anyone needs that info!!

The clearance preggo tests are online on walmarts website. I was going to try to post the link.if.anyone wanted them! Great find, slcmommy!

https://mobile.walmart.com/ip/First-Signal-One-Step-Pregnancy-Test-1ct/17283605

Sorry its a mobile link... Im using my phone. lol

Edens- mucinex made me sick! I took it yesterday and it's releasing allkinds of phlem and boogies. Urgh. I can't stop sneezing either. Maybe I was already sick. IDK, but it's just phlem overload! ....and not in the right places. LOL!

I am doing all right. Trying to stay positive for this cycle! Thanks for asking !

Edens- mucinex made me sick! I took it yesterday and it's releasing allkinds of phlem and boogies. Urgh. I can't stop sneezing either. Maybe I was already sick. IDK, but it's just phlem overload! ....and not in the right places. LOL!

Aww, sorry hun. Maybe you were already starting to get sick? It definitely did break up any mucous anywhere else for me though...

Fingers crossed it works for us tho!

I got a BFN at 10 DPO with FMU.

I got a faint BFP at 12dpo (2 days before AF due) with First Response test (the ones they say can be used 6 days early) but really not sure it would have shown up 2 days earlier - dont be disappointed just yet, it is still mega early!

Ah looks like the :witch: has gotten lost again - 5 days late and no symptoms of either pregnancy or period :(

So sorry slcmommy!! :( it may still be early. I have a few friends that didnt show up positive until 13-15dpo though!

Nah :) I have a habit of it being missing for anything up to 6 months so wont test now until the 2nd month missed :)

Yay! I finally have a negative OPK!! After strong positives four days in a row, I was really beginning to be annoyed!!

DH and I had a bit of an argument yesterday...fingers crossed he redeems himself tonight so we can BD one last time before ovulation is completely over....

Don't you hate how the arguments seem to come at the wrong time of the month!!! LOL! 4 days of positives? Wow! i vowed i wouldn't take opk's this month, but it's cd15 and they are calling out my name!

Yey!!! Woooop! Wooooop! SLC that is FANTASTIC :happydance:

Fingers crossed you start a run of BFPs on this thread, like those that have occurred previously :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->