The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

@sls612 thanks that was helpful!

I'm wondering if anyone here has heard of people miscarrying because they got pregnant to soon after having their Mirena removed. I was really disappointed to hear this. Did anyones doctor tell them to wait or did they say you can start ttc asap?

My Doc told me TTC straight away because the cervix was naturally a bit open for Mr :spermy: to get in lol!

Right, here's the list so far then in date order:

Ex-Mirena TTCers Official Testing Thread Sept/Oct 2010

Louise1985 testing 24th Sept
MrsPOP testing 26th Sept
Shazmos testing 28th Sept
Cliqmo testing Sept 28th
Kracker testing Oct 5th
KittyKatBabe testing Oct 7th
CouldThisBeIt testing Oct 12th
giggle_gurl88 testing ???
TTCbabynmber2 testing ???
sls612 testing ???
mommyof3co testing ???now???

Ive filled in everyone who has posted when they're testing. What you could do sharron is copy and paste this list at the front of your entry. Just press 'edit' on your first post and you could paste this here and then when we update, then it can be edited. Or I could edit it here or on my initial post. I dont mind either way!

Good luck to everyone! xxx

Right, here's the list so far then in date order:

MrsPOP testing 26th Sept
Cliqmo testing Sept 28th
Kracker testing Oct 5th
sls612 testing ???
mommyof3co testing ???now???

Ive filled in everyone who has posted when they're testing. What you could do sharron is copy and paste this list at the front of your entry. Just press 'edit' on your first post and you could paste this here and then when we update, then it can be edited. Or I could edit it here or on my initial post. I dont mind either way!

Good luck to everyone! xxx

the doc told me to wait for uterus to be nice and thick, but nurse sed start as soon as :)

ooooh there are a few of us then....eeeeek so exciting :p

hope we see some :bfp:s soon

:dust: xxx

I have already been testing! I am currently on cd 31 but have no clue how long it will be! BFN on cd's 26 and 29. I have absolutely no symptoms, not of PG or of AF so I'm holding out until the weekend to test again. It's very confusing, since this is our very first cycle ttc and we didn't do any opk's so I don't even know if we MIGHT be PG! I will def keep you all posted! :winkwink:

Yeah I'm currently testing...until I get a pos or start since I'm really not sure lol

Hi to everyone, I'm new to all this and glad to see so many people in same situation as me.

I had my Mirena removed on the 18th of August after 4years and 7 months. I had af every month whilst it was in. I started what I think was af on the 20th August, and based O on my previous 28dc.

Would love to conceive, but not sure if was proper cycle after removal.

Hey Girls,

Thanks for putting me on the list, I am definitely trying to refrain from testing before af is due, I have cracked the last 2 months, and had an evap last month so thought its better to try and wait until I am officially late this time :wacko:

I am also keen to see the results against our chosen TTC methods, so would it be possible to add this - don't mean to add work, but may be nice to see against when we get our :bfp:'s. Although I am a firm believer in it will happen when its meant to happen.

If you think we can do this it would be

KittyKatBabe - Testing 7th October - 1st Cycle with Clearblue Fertility Monitor

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Good plan :)

Cliqmo first month ttc, AF due roughly 26/9. No technology, just BDing every other day through cycle :)

Ok Ladies, here is the updated list so far! Cliqmo, we're testing the same day! :dust:

Keeeeeeep baby-dancing! (for those Strictly Come Dancing Obsessives like me :) )

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

sls612 testing Sept 16th
mommyof3co testing Sept 16th
MrsPOP testing 26th Sept
Cliqmo testing Sept 26th
Kracker testing Oct 5th

Oh, i really hope there is some BFP's.

I got my peak today on my cbfm (CD13). So excited. Cant wait for OH to come home so i can pounce. :happydance:

Good luck hun, I hope you manage to pounce away lol xx

:dust:

Excellent hun...enjoy some awesome pounce-age!!!!

Since I'm not removing my iUD till the 28th I'm probably not going to be testing till November :(

Doesnt matter TTCbabynmber2, you can still be on the list! We Mirena Gals need to stick together! xxx

This might be too soon to post ... but I got my :bfp: this morning!!

I'm a little nervous to say it only because I've heard of so many false or chemical positives, but I took two tests and they were both :bfp:!!

Going to call the doc's to get a proper test but they don't open for another 5 minutes. Hopefully they can get me in today! :happydance:

OMG!!! I nearly pee'd my pants in excitment!!!!!

Fantastic news. Keep us updated with it all.

There is HOPE girlies, fx'd we get some more bfp's.

xxxxxx

OH MY GOD!!!!! Thats fantastic! Have you got a pic?

Congratulations hun and thankyou for posting this....its made me regain a little PMA as Ive lost it by the bucketload today!

:hugs:

Updated list after the good news from sls612!!!!!!

Ex-Mirena TTCers Official Testing Thread Sept/Oct/Nov 2010

sls612 :bfp: 17th Sept!!!! :happydance:

mommyof3co testing Sept 16th

MrsPOP testing 26th Sept

Cliqmo testing Sept 26th

Kracker testing Oct 5th

TTCbabynmber2 testing Nov

curly123 testing ?Oct?

I certainly do have a photo! This is the 2nd test, much clearer than the first one. Plus the first was a $ store cheapie (didn't want to waste $4 if I didn't have to!).
0917000721.jpg:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->