The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

Wow what great news for you!
I am officially an ex mirena girl as of today!!
Had it out yesterday - horrid!

Now... onwith TTC myself hehe!!

xxx

curly - welcome to the world of TTC, hope you get your :bfp: soon!

sls612 - that's a fantastic :bfp: pic, have a H&H 9 months!!! Hopefully we'll all be joining you soon

:dust:

Thank you ladies! Same to you all, :bfp:s for everyone!
:dust:

Congrats Sls612!!!!!!!

I'm starting to think maybe I didn't miss O?? I really have no idea right now lol. But CM is increasing but creamy not egg white yet and cervix is hit and seems to be getting softer so maybe this month my cycle is longer and I still haven't O'd at CD 20??? We'll see I guess

Congratulations SLS612, thats fab news and a really good pic of your result too!

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

x x

Eep! Congratulations SLS612! Let's hope you have started a trend ;) :D

This might be too soon to post ... but I got my :bfp: this morning!!

I'm a little nervous to say it only because I've heard of so many false or chemical positives, but I took two tests and they were both :bfp:!!

Going to call the doc's to get a proper test but they don't open for another 5 minutes. Hopefully they can get me in today! :happydance:

Congratulations!:happydance:

Wow what great news for you!
I am officially an ex mirena girl as of today!!
Had it out yesterday - horrid!

Now... onwith TTC myself hehe!!

xxx

I'm getting my mirena out on the 28 I can't wait so I can start ttc too! How was the procedure? Did the Dr. say you can start ttc right away? :shrug:

Hi Ttcbabynmber2!

Okay so the procedure wasn't all that hot but only lasts a few seconds when they actually hook it out - Make sure your doc explains the procedure to you before so you know what they'll be doing...mine was great - he talked me through the whole thing and even waved the thing at me in joy through my legs once he got it!! Cringe!
He told me that the hormone only takes 2 days to get out of your system and while you may be able to get your BFP it's not a good idea to try until you've had one cycle to allow your lining to grow back 'nice and thick' lol!
Naturally your lining has been thin throughout having the coil and isn't exactly the bast situ for an embryo to be able to implant.... so I'm giving it a cycle before I even start trying to track OV next month...I thought because I usually get AF at the end of the month perhaps it would be the same this month... but just been to the bathroom and seem to be experiencing it now....although that might just be due to not having the hormone there anymore...who knows?! I'll see at the end of the month i guess!
Anyone experienced that before??
hope this has helped you! If you want to ask anything else feel free! It's relieving to be able to talk to others isn't it!

Best wishes to all and hope everyone is well!
xxx

Afternoon ex-Mirena ladies! Hope everyone is well!

My cycle seemed to get back to normal pretty much straight away post removal. The removal was fine, just a bad period-pain-like feeling when it came out. I was surprised to see how little it was!

Im 3DPO today...although still waiting on my FF crosshairs. I seem to have a later ovulation than most ex-Mirena ladies and a shorter luteal phase (10 days) so although Im hoping this is my month...Im gearing up to take some additional action for the next cycle (cycle #3)

Im hoping this will be a lucky thread for us girls. :dust: to all!!!!

Hi all,

I hope you don't mind me joining you. I'm an ex-Mirena TTCer too although I've been trying a little longer. I had my Mirena out in December 2009 (which isn't that long ago really!) and have been TTC ever since. Felt great immediately after it was removed - had a little break through bleed and then a proper type period about 5 days later. I was then totally and completely convinced I was pregnant - had ALL the symptoms known to man - but I think it was probably just my hormones settling down.

I'm really hopeful that I'll get my BFP soon and I'd love to share some :dust: with all of you!

x

Hi Lauraclili, welcome to this thread! :)

Are you using any tracking devices to monitor ovulation etc?

Fingers crossed we all get our BFP soon :D

I'm not at the moment but I'm bidding on a CMFM so if that turns up in time then I might have to change my answer!

GL to you - here's hoping for some BFPs!

x

Yay Laura you joined the thread! Welcome hun :hugs:

Here is the updated list:

Ex-Mirena TTCers Official Testing Thread Sept/Oct/Nov 2010

sls612 :bfp: 17th Sept!!!!

mommyof3co testing Sept 16th

Louise1985 testing Sept 24th

MrsPOP testing Sept 26th

Cliqmo testing Sept 26th

Shazmos testing Sept 28th

Kracker testing Oct 5th

KittyKatBabe testing Oct 7th

CouldThisBeIt testing Oct 12th

lauraclili testing Oct 18th

TTCbabynmber2 testing Nov

curly123 testing Oct ?

giggle_gurl88 testing ???

Heyaa can i join too? Im an ex mirena user i had it removed last month after a year and a half.. I have a daughter who is 2 and and on my first cycle CD5 TTC#2.. Im using a CBFM to help me along cz im just too impatient :)

Welcome mum2millsxxx! The more the merrier I say!!!!!!!! Good luck with TTCing, I hope you get your :bfp: soon!!! :hugs: When are you testing so I can update the list?

Ex-Mirena TTCers Official Testing Thread Sept/Oct/Nov 2010

sls612 :bfp:17th Sept!!!!

mommyof3co testing Sept 16th

Louise1985 testing Sept 24th

MrsPOP testing Sept 26th

Cliqmo testing Sept 26th

Shazmos testing Sept 28th

Kracker testing Oct 5th

KittyKatBabe testing Oct 7th

mum2millsxx testing Oct 10th

CouldThisBeIt testing Oct 12th

lauraclili due AF Oct 18th

TTCbabynmber2 testing Nov

curly123 testing Oct ?

giggle_gurl88 testing ???

oooh congrats :)

there is hope for us all :)

cant wait to test...im getting impatient already!!!

Tested this morning and negative...but since I don't know for sure of O date I'm not counting myself out. From my guess it's maybe 10DPO today but I could be totally off

Wow!! The first BFP!!! Hugest congrats to you, now lets all roll around in her preggo dust and hope we catch it xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->