The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

Can I join to please?

I had my mirena out beginning of september after 7 years with it in :)

We havehave just hit our first 2WW :winkwink:

Naomi XX

Hi calasen.

Welcome to the group.

When are you likely to test, so we can put it in the chart??

Im also in the 2ww, 4dpo and testing on the 28th.

xxxx

about the 2nd I think :)

Thats when AFs due next, if I can wait that long :blush:

Welcome to the fold Calasen! Good luck for your BFP!

Ex-Mirena TTCers Official Testing Thread Sept/Oct/Nov 2010

sls612 :bfp:17th Sept!!!!

mommyof3co testing Sept 16th

Louise1985 testing Sept 24th

MrsPOP testing Sept 26th

Cliqmo testing Sept 26th

Shazmos testing Sept 28th

Calasen testing Oct 2nd

Kracker testing Oct 5th

KittyKatBabe testing Oct 7th

mum2millsxx testing Oct 10th

CouldThisBeIt testing Oct 12th

lauraclili due AF Oct 18th

TTCbabynmber2 testing Nov

curly123 testing Oct ?

giggle_gurl88 testing ???

Congrats sls612! It's nice to see the first of us getting it!

After removal, can I ask-did anyone not get their period? I heard lots of women get bleeding pretty soon, but it was a full month for me before I had af.

Hi Ladies,
I'm ex-mirena as well - removed May 3rd. I had bleeding a couple of days after removal then AF a few weeks after that. I consider myself back to "normal" now. Though this month is a mess - I think it is stress related. I have no idea if I even OV'd and my temps are terrible. My period is due Sept 28th, I think, so that will be my testing date.
Good Luck!!

I am not really sure when I am testing. I am on CD 11... I Had a completely positive opk today so I am not exactly sure when I will ovulate since I am new to all this. I have heard anytime between 12 and 48 hours so we will see. Based on my cycle af is due around the 5th of october so I am guessing I will start testing around the first, if i can hold out that long. But you can put me down as testing on the 5th of October!!

Morning ladies, I hope you are all well. Not sure if mentioned this, but my first month of CBFM use and I got my peak today!! Only had 1 high, but I assume this is because its my first month and its not used to me.

I am already negative as my OH and I did not manage to :sex: as much as I would like, but I am hoping to seduce him later.

So I am trying to reinstate the PMA we can all give it our best shot this month iykwim! lol

Good luck ladies, and lets hope our first :bfp: is a good sign of things to CUM!

Sorry in a very cheeky mood today x x

Couldthisbeit: I didnt bleed up until CD28, 23 days post removal and it was a proper AF.
Treykid3: Welcome to the group, best of luck for your bfp!!!!
gigglygurl: Have fun bding!
KittyKat: good to see some cheeky PMA...I think we all need it!

Updated list:

Ex-Mirena TTCers Official Testing Thread Sept/Oct/Nov 2010

sls612 :bfp: 17th Sept!!!!

mommyof3co testing Sept 16th

Louise1985 testing Sept 24th

MrsPOP testing Sept 26th

Cliqmo testing Sept 26th

Shazmos testing Sept 28th

Treykid3 testing Sept 28th

Calasen testing Oct 2nd

Kracker testing Oct 5th

giggle_gurl88 testing Oct 5th

KittyKatBabe testing Oct 7th

mum2millsxx testing Oct 10th

CouldThisBeIt testing Oct 12th

lauraclili due AF Oct 18th

curly123 testing Oct

TTCbabynmber2 testing Nov

After removal, can I ask-did anyone not get their period? I heard lots of women get bleeding pretty soon, but it was a full month for me before I had af.

First off - thank you! DH and I are very exited. :D

I had my Mirena out on Aug 5 and got AF on Aug 15. Regular flow, lasted about 5 or 6 days. I had no idea where I was in my cycle when I scheduled my removal because the Mirena caused me to have NO AF for about a year (it was great!). And now it seems as though I will be AF-free for another 8 months! :happydance:

MrsPop - Yep will prob be testingin Oct i think -Well, when i have got my head a bit more round when i actually ov - prob good idea!
Sis612 - Hehe very happy for you! Also good to hear you went straight into 'normal' cycle!

Here's hoping!!

Fingers x'd for all!

Hi everyone,

I hope you're having a good day. How are you all feeling? I'm looking forward to this month and being really positive about it. just invested on a CBFM on ebay - bit of a bargain and I'm hopeful that this will add to my chances!

Best wishes to all. Happy Monday - keep up the PMA!

x

it was 5 full weeks for me until i got my AF and im now in the 2WW :)

Hey thanks Lauraclili... had a couple of strange days since removal of mirena...although strangely feel like something has lifted?? Bizarre and can't quite explain but there you go!
Been talking things through with my DP - I just feel so blessed to have him in my life!
Although option of 'when' I should/could start TCC has been taken away due to very recent doc's advice etc, I feel like I've got my head around it a bit more now....
I wish I had my mum around to chat to about all this though - she passed away when I was younger and although have learnt to get on and feel strong etc, it's always at girly times that i wish she was here!
Chatting to you girls is helping though! I just can't discuss all this with usual girl friends who aren't on same page..
Since joining this month I have felt so relieved that you're all out there too!
Thank you all for sharing!
xxx

Always Curly! Any time. If you fancy a chat, just PM me. I spend far too much time here on BnB so your message will always find me!

I know what you mean about not being able to talk about it with 'normal world' friends. My DH doesn't really understand why I don't talk about stuff like this with my friends but it's not the sort of thing you bring up in casual conversation is it?! I don't think I've ever talked about it with my mum either - I think perhaps I should do something about that!

I love BnB and I've got so much support from here that I feel really lucky to have found it!

x

If you fancy a chat, just PM me. I spend far too much time here on BnB so your message will always find me!

I know what you mean about not being able to talk about it with 'normal world' friends. My DH doesn't really understand why I don't talk about stuff like this with my friends but it's not the sort of thing you bring up in casual conversation is it?! I don't think I've ever talked about it with my mum either - I think perhaps I should do something about that!

I love BnB and I've got so much support from here that I feel really lucky to have found it!

x

Same same and same :D

Thank you very much ladies!

Hey lauraclili - only just seen your big post on other thread - thank you for the welcome and glad you are feeling a whole lot better now hun...

I'm new to bnb so just sent you my 1st PM - hope it's worked?!

xxx

I would love to join this group!
I'm Stephany, 22, DH 24, DD 2. TTC#2 after June mirena removal. I got it placed right after the birth of my dd on April 1st 2008. I started having horrible problems in Jan of this year. I HAD to get it removed! Right now I am CD18. I think I O'd on fri/sat. This is the first month that I had a period since removal!!! So not only am I new to ttc, but this is my first month that I can check cm, my cervix, etc. So any tips would be very greatful! I'm expecting AF right around october 1st. (not exact tho since its my first since removal)

Super Sticky Baby Dust to all the ttc Ladies! :]

Hiya Mommapick!!

Welcome to this thread, it is really useful for swapping info :)

FX to you x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"