The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

Wow 25 years, thats a long time! That's pretty awesome tho! I don't really like sea food, and i don't eat pork, lol.

This day is taking forever! It really needs to be over! I cant wait to see what my temp does tomorrow, i have a feeling it'll just go back down lol

Mellissa- I go back and forth on whether or not I eat meat. I get very weirded out by the way we raise meat and even obtain dairy in this country specifically. Anyway, I have better peace of mind when I eat those foods at home because I can control what I purchase, it is easier psychologically for me to eat vegan/vegetarian when I eat out, but the options are so limited, and I do like veggies, lol. When I was pregnant with DS I couldn't prepare meat without wanting to vomit so that complicated things!

I wonder how many dpo I am, I think 6. I am so curious about this cycle!

Stacey- what kind of fresh fruit grows in Belize? I love to listen to DH describe the mango, guava and papaya that grew near his home in Cuba. Sounds do yummy! Do you speak Spanish with your kids?

We have the same fruit! I miss home! Yeah i do, they're not that good at it tho. My husband speaks spanish too! We mostly speak spaniSh at home tho. we have got together sometime for dinner!

Like i suspected! My temp went down, and now i have ewcm? I haven't done any OPK's and i wont lol. I hate waking up in the middle of the night, my temp then was 97.8, after exactly 3 hrs of sleep. Should i chart that one instead? No more ovulation pains either.

Well that stinks...I'm glad you stopped with the OPKs for now. If it were me, I'd keep temping until cd30 days. If there is no sustained rise, I'd demand testing and/or provera. And then next cycle, I would only temp. The OPKs are confusing on their own and soy seriously messes with temps. Well, it messed with mine. All of my charts were pretty easy to read except for the one cycle I attempted soy. That one is anyone's guess!!

I refuse to be as frustrated as I was last cycle, i know i have to give my body some time to get back to normal. I'll just keep temping.

Stacey- I think mellissa's idea is great. Keep temping and then call your dr.
I think your idea is great, as well. Our bodies are frustrating but they are adjusting after having a device that tricked them into not reproducing! Our bodies are designed to make babies, so I am sure they will find their way back. A little help from a dr or acupuncturist might help it go faster though :)
And staying calm might help support your body to take care of itself.

Of course if i have another whisper light period i might get pretty frustrated this cycle! I will try to be nice to myself as much as I can, though no matter what happens.

I'll definitely look into that-Liz.

I'm wondering if this is a very light period I'm having. Its actual blood not just the brown stuff anymore

Could be, my periods are hardly even heavy enough to require a pad. I wouldn't know they were periods, except that they happen approximately 29 days apart lol.

No symptoms! Which is weird for me, I usually have 300 symptoms by now. I am warm and that's about it. I think the acupuncture is working because I told her that my pms symptoms were quite unbearable and she said she could help with that. I feel pretty great this cycle. But, I don't feel pregnant. :) :shrugs:

Ohhh maybe thats a good sign! And it helps so you dont try testing too early!!! You test on the 10th right? Ooooo i can't wait! FX'D!

Haha I hope so! Testing may 10th if no AF, yes. Time is passing very very slowly.

AYYY. ITS SO HOT HERE TODAY! well everyday lol its only may 1st and it was 100 degrees! cant wait to see how it is in july--not!!

Jones--I say it's AF and we are now cycle buddies!

LVN--yeah summer is here for sure. We went from 60 to 90 in less than a week. It's HOT out there. I lived in TX for a while and the summers were so brutal.

Rainy--9 more days until you test!! yeehaw! :coffee: It's taking a while. A whole five seconds went by. lol

I'm still in the boring part of the month where AF is still here so I can't even practice making a baby. :growlmad:

Stacey, I am beyond ready for your cycle to make up its mind! We need u pregnant! Lol

Lvn- Indiana is considering summer/spring weather. It's been cold... All this week its finally supposed to be in the 80s... But accompanied by rain every day! Blah!

Bbyo- I hope the witch leaves quickly so you can get back to business! I'm expecting may to be very fertile! Lol I just know your BFP is coming soon!! It must!!

Arm, just got up from a nap, and it was delightful. Lol hubby let me sleep while he and DS played trains!! What a wonderful man. Haha I needed it. I'm still not accustomed to this schedule I'm on. Oh, and I'm a whole 3dpo. Lol woo hoo.

Hi Ladies!

It's warm here as well but seems on again off again still. We have a few days of beautiful 80s and then cold, windy, rain and thunderstorms and then gorgeous again. Oh well. I love the sunshine so hopefully it will make up its mind to be summer soon! But not a hot one!! lol

Has anyone heard from dreamers lately? Just wondering how she's doing...

Can't wait for all of you to get your :bfp: !! The ladies over in the other boards aren't nearly as fun, sweet, understanding, and entertaining!

I think all you ladies are awesome too!! TTC would be awful it I hadn't found you all.

Bbyo- i agree! Now sure what cd i'm on tho lol. :cry:

I long for some nice warm weather! WA weather sucks! I was suppose to start walking today and with this rain, there's no way i'm going to.

Molly- I fel asleep on the couch while the kids were playing mario kart. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->