The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

stacey- i know u were MAD at dh!! lol my dh seriously needs restraint when buying things. I am the budget maker, the person that must be consulted on purchases. my husband is the worst impulse buyer EVER!! lol he thinks i am so uptight sometimes! lol

bbyo- once everything gets straightened out, which i think will be very soon, i bet your BFP shows up very quickly. I seriously think this May cycle is gonna be one extra fertile month!!!!!!!

afm, i have been lounging ALL day. its been magnificent. lol I need to start cleaning up the house a bit... you can definitely tell I went from a stay at home mom to a working mom... we need a home overhaul at this point... lol

Ugh my dh's money spending habits drive me bonkers. He isn't allowed to spend money without asking!

Strawberry smoothie!! I want one! Or a strawberry milkshake. Maybe I can talk DH into taking me to Sonic to get one. Do you all have Sonic where you are?

Is the microscope thingie the doodad where you look at your spit and see if it looks like a fern?

We have sonic here about 20 min away...never really been a fan though...

This one did sit there for like 15 mins lol.

BByo- I apologise ahead of time for the nightmare! LOL

Wow, looks pretty positive! Get to bding stat!

Stacey that is the best one yet, I think it is positive! Late aftenoon is generally when I get a better result.

I love the sonic commercial where the ladies go out at night and they talk about going crazy and getting some eggs and boiling them.

And for the record, I will be the last one not pregnant!

hahaha It's so funny! We're all fighting over who's going to be last! lol

I need to get my optimism back. I admit I'm fresh out today, but I did pick up my next script for progesterone. Hell in a bottle is what that stuff is. I need to be happy that I'm having more testing this month. I also should assume that if the progesterone is a total bust and I start spotting early again this month that my MW might just go on and send me to the RE. That would make the most sense. It's unlikely she will prescribe for a third cycle if I start spotting 9DPO again.

I need to grow some boobs of steel and ask for clomid. I Hear that can do wonders for an LP defect as well.

Babyo- ask for clomid tomorrow because wouldn't you need to start it in cd3? Can the midwife write an rx for clomid?
My sister's plan was to start clomid next month if no BFP, we joke that the baby didn't want clomid do decided to stick when they were finally serious about it. I don't know what I am babbling about here....
Cheer up Babyo! We love you!

I'm going to give the plain ole progesterone another shot. I did get pregnant before so for now I should assume my ov is just fine.

In other news....I'm now happily slurping on my strawberry milkshake!

hahaha It's so funny! We're all fighting over who's going to be last! lol

I need to get my optimism back. I admit I'm fresh out today, but I did pick up my next script for progesterone. Hell in a bottle is what that stuff is. I need to be happy that I'm having more testing this month. I also should assume that if the progesterone is a total bust and I start spotting early again this month that my MW might just go on and send me to the RE. That would make the most sense. It's unlikely she will prescribe for a third cycle if I start spotting 9DPO again.

I need to grow some boobs of steel and ask for clomid. I Hear that can do wonders for an LP defect as well.

You should definitely ask for Clomid. I don't know anything about it helping your LP, but if it does, go for it!!

Babyo- ask for clomid tomorrow because wouldn't you need to start it in cd3? Can the midwife write an rx for clomid?
My sister's plan was to start clomid next month if no BFP, we joke that the baby didn't want clomid do decided to stick when they were finally serious about it. I don't know what I am babbling about here....
Cheer up Babyo! We love you!

We were prescribed Clomid the cycle before our bfp as well. I was counting down the days until I could start it and wham, there's the bfp! So I'm saving mine for next time. We both really want twins so I figure, why not.... :)

In other news....I'm now happily slurping on my strawberry milkshake![/QUOTE]
Hahah i just finished mine!

Twins would be amazing!! I would freak out... and be ecstatic!! In my dreams, ladies!

bbyo I have everything possible crossed that your bfp comes this cycle...!

stacey-this could be it! I am so excited for your positive OPK! FINALLY!!!

i need to make myself go to sleep soon! work is going to come EARLY. How is everyone this evening?

I took a digi an hr later and it was negative? I wanna cry! I'm still leaving the + OPK on my chart! I am having some major cramping on my right side tho.

Twins would be awesome! We have 2 sets on each side our family's

Jones--lol Mine is soooooooooooooo good! It will make up before the nightmare I'm going to have about your opks tonight! ha!

So it looks like what we all need to do is go demand clomid and we should all get our BFPs the cycle before we start it! Great plan!

I really really would like twins also. I want to have 3 kiddos in total and I would just be so thrilled to have to at once. Sigh I really hope so much to be pregnant.

Stacey- maybe your surge is over. Hopefully you will have a rise in temperature, mine was a slow rise this time so don't panic if tomorrow you don't have a huge spine. Hang in there and keep testing. Maybe just once or twice a day though? 10 am and 4 pm?

Babyo- that shake sounds good! I hope it cheered you up.

Once DS is in bed I am going to have my favorite ice cream in the world. Favorite brand and favorite flavor. Mint chocolate chip. Yummmmm.

I pray i don't have a huge spine in the morning! Lol Liz, typing on ur phone definitely is challenging isn't it? I always have to go back and edit my posts!

My favorite is french vanilla!!! Yum! Dh is bringing home some mexican tacos! I plan on starting to walk the lake tomorrow! I have got to lose some weight!

I want three kids also, i think it's the perfect number! Maybe one of us will be lucky and gets twins!!!

Jessica- Definitely!

Morning ladies! Don't you just love Monday's! ughhh.
I had a little temp spike!!! I hope it stays up! I want to go back to bed!!! **yawn**

Stacey- We'll see what kind of word substitutions we get from this post... Haha!
I am so so happy to see your chart today, it is looking like you ovulated! Yay! I bet you caught that surge just in time!

Stacey- woo hoo for your chart!!! :) I'm so excited for you!!!

I am using my lunch break to get my bnb fix :)
Hope everyone is doing well today!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->