The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

LOL Liz.

Thanks Molly!

My Opk today seems pretty much the same as yesterday..maybe just a tad bit lighter? The pink one looks pretty positive to me. I'm kinda getting excited! I'm trying not too, in case my temp goes wacky again!

Sorry have to ask my ladies what they think! LOL [IMG]https://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w47/Spnluv/c0f0ab94.jpg[/IMG]

ok the HPT i took yesterday afternoon evap??? do FRERs have evaps? or maybe still from my MC?? so confused i think ill wait a week and see if its any darker?? or maybe im crazy and seeing lines lol

Attachments

• isit.jpg
    isit.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 6
i see a possible line but have found some have a second line in right light despite a negative :( fingers crossed this a real positive for you :)

afm .. ofc now i have clomid the :witch: has decided to be late to the show grrrrrrrr.

Jessica- I see a line! I guess you'll just have to wait and see! FX'D!!!

Calasen- I hope AF shows soon so you can start the Clomid!!!

My BFF from nursing school just got a BFP. Wasn't trying wasn't avoiding with one freaking fallopian tube just had her bc taken out of arm last month

So I reaalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly want one of us to get a BFP SOON!!!

You got your bfp after a month too didn't you? Some people just get lucky...

You got your bfp after a month too didn't you? Some people just get lucky...

Yep i did. with lots of BD'd and OPKS. She told me she DTD 1 time this past month 1 TIME!!!!! ((her and her BF are on again off again)) So some are luckkky!!

Whats everyone up to this evening?? its 7:42pm here... just had dinner with my little family. feeling very tired. i MUST make myself go to bed early...i MUST make myself stay off bnb on my phone in bed. LOL

stacey- I really cant wait to see what your temps do tomorrow!

bbyo- how are you today? I have a good feeling its gonna be a GREAT month for you! FX!

calasen- hope af shows soon so you can start your clomid!!! is it possible you could have gotten preggo this cycle?

afm, it just started POURING rain here. my poor DS is so scared of the thunder! he is curled up with his dad.... hiding under the blankets. lol poor little guy! :( Monday has been good to me... but oh, how I wish it was Friday!!! Actually, I will it was around May 10th so I could take a pregnancy test!!!!!!

Stacey- what is today's craving? I am still thinking about a strawberry smoothie, I think I will probably have to get one! I am excited for your temp tomorrow too, I hope it keeps going up :)

Molly- I know what you mean, how can we make time go faster?? This is a drag!

Calasen- I was wondering the same thing as molly, maybe a little bean curiously snuck in on you :) what do you think?

Lvn- Did you ever go to see your dr after you canceled the other appt? I am sure they could help figure out what is going on.

Whats everyone up to this evening?? its 7:42pm here... just had dinner with my little family. feeling very tired. i MUST make myself go to bed early...i MUST make myself stay off bnb on my phone in bed. LOL

stacey- I really cant wait to see what your temps do tomorrow!

bbyo- how are you today? I have a good feeling its gonna be a GREAT month for you! FX!

calasen- hope af shows soon so you can start your clomid!!! is it possible you could have gotten preggo this cycle?

afm, it just started POURING rain here. my poor DS is so scared of the thunder! he is curled up with his dad.... hiding under the blankets. lol poor little guy! :( Monday has been good to me... but oh, how I wish it was Friday!!! Actually, I will it was around May 10th so I could take a pregnancy test!!!!!!

lol, May 10th already? That's almost half the month gone! :haha: Can't wait for you to test though! Sorry about your DS and the thunder. Hope you guys have a calm night, I know it can be restless when LO is up and down all night scared! (Well, I can imagine anyway since my Golden Retriever is like that, lol!) Now go to bed!!

Stacey- what is today's craving? I am still thinking about a strawberry smoothie, I think I will probably have to get one! I am excited for your temp tomorrow too, I hope it keeps going up :)

Molly- I know what you mean, how can we make time go faster?? This is a drag!

Calasen- I was wondering the same thing as molly, maybe a little bean curiously snuck in on you :) what do you think?

Lvn- Did you ever go to see your dr after you canceled the other appt? I am sure they could help figure out what is going on.

Today is chocolate, same as yesterday and the day before and the day before that. And somewhere in that mess, throw in some ice cream. It doesn't matter what flavor. Just ice cream please. Cutting out ice cream and cutting back on chocolate SUCKS but I'm gaining too much! I lost 0.2 since last week though so total gained is now 16.8 - should be 12 to 15 according to weight calculator. Trying to eat healthy but I'm starving seriously ALL the time.

doubt it as i didn't ovulate at all this month :(

Hope your af arrives soon so you can try Clomid!

Liz- mangoes with salt and pepper! LOL

Molly- you sleeping yet? I love thunder storms! It rains here alot but rarely any thunder! Poor baby! Cant wait for you to test!!!!!!

Mellissa- eat lady!!! Its justified lol ( dunno if that makes sense) lol

Believe me, I'm definitely eating!! Today I had two Eggo waffles with peanut butter, a frozen microwave pasta meal, half a medium cheese pizza, four bottles of water, and I'm in class right now but I have a sandwich bag stuffed with strawberries and a cheese quesadilla. Then when I get home, I'll likely have some other kind of pasta or a sandwich or something. I eat CONSTANTLY. I need to work on eating healthier for sure, but I'm vegetarian and I don't like many vegetables so that limits me to cheese, bread, pasta, and fruit...

Lol, thats a lot of food!

How do you do it? I would die without my meat lol

I've been vegetarian since I was four years old and can't eat meat for psychological reasons. I can't get over the idea about chewing up an animal. I've never had fish or red meat and am not a fan of chicken. I don't remember what turkey tastes like so it's really not a big deal to me. :) I wanted to try to eat meat during the pregnancy but haven't been able to yet. I've tried but it makes me really sick. I don't think my body can digest it anymore since it's been almost 25 years so I last ate any!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->