The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

Mellissa- will you please tell me again about how you didn't have any symptoms the cycle that you got your BFP? pretty please. :)

molly and stacey a nap sounds marvelous!

babyo- i know it's taking a while. i am having plenty of opportunity to tap into my zen-ness.

mellissa and stacey- i would like more sunshine as well, come on sun!

I wonder when the hell AF is going to arrive.............. ahh hope soon so we can try hard this month... although practice has been VERY fun past few weeks,,hehe.

Ladies, do you guys take anything to sleep all night? Like some
Herbal stuff or something? I cant seem to sleep all night, and its messing with my temps!

You can try some tylenol PM but I prefer natural routes, even when not TTC.

I have to let my inner nurse out. :)

Sleep Hygiene!

No TV or computer/phone two hours before bed (I'm horrible at sticking to this)
No activities in the bedroom other than sleeping and making babies
Hot bath before bad
Herbal tea (chamomile)
No caffeine after lunch

I also have a candle that I only burn when I'm about to go to bed (lavender)
and I have lavender lotion that I kind of slowly rub in in long strokes.

Amazingly, sent is very powerful. Once you start to associate the scent with sleep it will help you conk out.

Grown ups can benefit from bed time routines too. lol

Ohhh that sounds amazing! I do have some
aromatherapy lotions. And i do have my tea, i just realized that! Thanks Bbyo!

Mellissa- will you please tell me again about how you didn't have any symptoms the cycle that you got your BFP? pretty please. :)

molly and stacey a nap sounds marvelous!

babyo- i know it's taking a while. i am having plenty of opportunity to tap into my zen-ness.

mellissa and stacey- i would like more sunshine as well, come on sun!

lol, I seriously really didn't have an symptoms!! No sore bbs, not overly hungry, not tired, nothing....every cycle prior I'd had every symptom under the sun and was 100% convinced I was pregnant only to have a visit from :witch: and totally devastate me. The only thing that was different was the crazy amounts of water I was drinking because of the extreme thirst. I was drinking almost a gallon of water per day (and still am!). I've always drank about 3 16.9 fl. oz. bottles of water per day (in addition to other fluids). Now I'm anywhere from 4-6 plus at least 2-3 8oz glasses of milk per day. And I'm always thirsty! Oh and the other thing that was different for me that cycle...every previous cycle I'd had ZERO dry days. I went from bleeding to creamy to watery to creamy to bleeding. The bfp cycle was the only one where I had dry days after ovulation. I think the "common" symptoms are the opposite but my body could never be NORMAL! lol

And remember Ginger? She had the thirst thing too as did BabyDreamers. I haven't heard from Ginger in ages...she never responded to my texts the last couple times so I figured I should let her be. She'll come back to bnb when she's ready...

You can try some tylenol PM but I prefer natural routes, even when not TTC.

I have to let my inner nurse out. :)

Sleep Hygiene!

No TV or computer/phone two hours before bed (I'm horrible at sticking to this)
No activities in the bedroom other than sleeping and making babies
Hot bath before bad
Herbal tea (chamomile)
No caffeine after lunch

I also have a candle that I only burn when I'm about to go to bed (lavender)
and I have lavender lotion that I kind of slowly rub in in long strokes.

Amazingly, sent is very powerful. Once you start to associate the scent with sleep it will help you conk out.

Grown ups can benefit from bed time routines too. lol

Wow BabyO, I bet you sleep like a baby!! hmm, or like a rock anyway since Abigail has started keeping me up all night long! lol. I don't usually need any help in the sleeping department though - I'm a super heavy sleeper anyway. If I have trouble falling asleep, I turn on some music for a few minutes.

BUT....Jones, this is for you - When I was temping and getting extra anxious about seeing what my temp would do the following morning, I woke up every few hours all night long. I'd always take my temp and make a mental note for the morning. It sounds like that's what you've been doing as well. My solution was to stop temping for two cycles back to back except for the five days around ovulation so I could catch the surge so I'd temp from about CD13 to 18. Obviously that doesn't work for you right now since your cycle is still all wacky but it's something to consider? Maybe if you get to CD30, you can request more testing or Provera again and then next cycle you can go all natural. No temping, no OPKs, no soy, not even timed BDing. Just to give yourself a cycle to relax....? Easier said than done, I know! :haha:

I struggle to sleep too but have found johnsons dreamy skin a wonder!! it really helps you sleep and gives you a gorgous soft feeling to skin :)

not sure you can get in the states though

https://www.tesco.com/groceries/Product/Details/?id=262790215&sc_cmp=pcp_GSF_61530420

Just a quick good morning to my fave TTC ladies from my phone! Hope everyone has a great day!

Hi Molly!

Stacey- how'd you sleep last night?

Calasen- I have used a similar lotion, it smelled really nice.

Mellissa- it is very strange that my breasts are not tender at all and they are always tender at this time. I wish I was more thirsty! I am my regular amount of thirsty, I think.
Here is some tmi, one noticeable difference this cycle is the amount of gas I have had for 3 days, it is disgusting. But it could be something in my diet. I feel bad for DH!

Molly- Hope you have a good day too!!!

Liz- I went to bed around 10, woke up at 3:30 (the dog woke me up lol) took my temp and went back to sleep, Then the kids woke me up at around 6. *sigh* LOL@gassy. you poor thing.

Calasen- Thank you!!! I will look and see :)

Mellissa- I think I'm going to start now, I get stressed out with BD'ing because i'm not sure if i'm fertile or not. I think I'm just going to stop timing it..and do with...well whenever. I don't think we could go a month without lol. and the spotting isn't helping :(...so we haven't been at it like we usually are.

afm- well, what do you think of my chart ladies? Do you guys know how to drive a stick shift? I really wish I knew how! Dh said he'll teach me but, He's very impatient and he makes me nervous lol. He bought a tent trailer so he has to go pick it up Friday((we're going on our fist camping trip this weekend)), which means he'll be taking the van...and I can't drive his car. So now I have to ask my FIL or SIL to take my son to school. Which i really don't want to do, It's always a chore for them to help us with anything. I might just ask out neighbour. He's really nice (old guy) and has offered to help with transportation if we really need it.
-My boobies have been throbbing some, started last night. and I'm sooo tired! Hope you lovely ladies have a good day!!!

Just a quick good morning to my fave TTC ladies from my phone! Hope everyone has a great day!

Morning! :) Have a great day!

Hi Molly!

Stacey- how'd you sleep last night?

Calasen- I have used a similar lotion, it smelled really nice.

Mellissa- it is very strange that my breasts are not tender at all and they are always tender at this time. I wish I was more thirsty! I am my regular amount of thirsty, I think.
Here is some tmi, one noticeable difference this cycle is the amount of gas I have had for 3 days, it is disgusting. But it could be something in my diet. I feel bad for DH!

lol, yea, the gassiness is awful. I didn't have noticeable gas that I recall but I sure do now. OMG. My poor DH. :haha:

Molly- Hope you have a good day too!!!

Liz- I went to bed around 10, woke up at 3:30 (the dog woke me up lol) took my temp and went back to sleep, Then the kids woke me up at around 6. *sigh* LOL@gassy. you poor thing.

Calasen- Thank you!!! I will look and see :)

Mellissa- I think I'm going to start now, I get stressed out with BD'ing because i'm not sure if i'm fertile or not. I think I'm just going to stop timing it..and do with...well whenever. I don't think we could go a month without lol. and the spotting isn't helping :(...so we haven't been at it like we usually are.

afm- well, what do you think of my chart ladies? Do you guys know how to drive a stick shift? I really wish I knew how! Dh said he'll teach me but, He's very impatient and he makes me nervous lol. He bought a tent trailer so he has to go pick it up Friday((we're going on our fist camping trip this weekend)), which means he'll be taking the van...and I can't drive his car. So now I have to ask my FIL or SIL to take my son to school. Which i really don't want to do, It's always a chore for them to help us with anything. I might just ask out neighbour. He's really nice (old guy) and has offered to help with transportation if we really need it.
-My boobies have been throbbing some, started last night. and I'm sooo tired! Hope you lovely ladies have a good day!!!

good luck Jones...

Yes, I can drive a manual. My dad made me learn before he'd let me drive an automatic. Plus my first car was a manual until I was about 20. I have a benign tumor in my left knee that rubs against my knee cap though so I avoid driving stick shifts now because of the excessive movement needed from my knee - it just becomes too painful after a few days. :( I will require my kids learn to drive stick though. My DH can't and it drives me crazy because he drives with his right foot on the gas and left foot on the brake so it's quite the jerky car ride! He's gotten loads better since we met and I started harassing him about it but I don't want my kids to drive like that!!

Mellissa- That's awesome! I think I might just suck it up and have DH teach me. I hate asking anyone from his family for help.

IF I get a high temp tomorrow then It shows I ovulated on the 18th!!! Which I honestly think I did!!!!

***UPDATE***
This OPK is definitely negative!!! This is the lightest it's been!!! I'm happy lol[IMG]https://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w47/Spnluv/8e859386.jpg[/IMG]

The nightmares!!! Lol that is for sure negative!!

Rainy--the only symptom I had was extreme thirst, followed by extreme slobber. None of the normal stuff for me!

Stacey, you need a fertility monitor! That would help you decide if you are fertile or not, however I enjoy trying to decipher other peoples pee sticks :)

BTW I also know how to drive a stick. My mom made me learn at 16, similar to mellissa... However I still prefer automatic. It's been a long time so I may be rusty next time I hop into a stick shift vehicle! Lol

Liz, you are pregnant. Period. I refuse to believe otherwise :)

How's everyone doin today? I just got home from work, already picked up DS from my mom's... Trying to decide whats for dinner! 4dpo, no symptoms to report. Pretty boring over here!!

Haha thanks mellissa and molly! I sure feel UN pregnant.

Stacey- I think your chart looks great for ovulating cd18, absolutely! Yay!

My sister's beta was not good Monday- it was 26 and the dr was quite pessimistic. She had another test today and it was 85, so it tripled in 48 hours. We are so happy but the nurse was not, they are not happy with how low it is so will keep testing every 2 days. She is 16/17 dpo. I feel very optimistic and maybe I am a fool but I am going to keep our spirits up, there is no denying that her levels went way up compared to monday!

Liz- it does doesn't it! My temp will probably go back down tomorrow lol.
I'm really trying to stay positive :(

I THINK YOU'RE PREGGO TOO!

Keeping my fingers crossed for your sister, do keep us posted!

That does seem really low Rainy. I hope everything is okay with your sister's pregnancy! Could she maybe have ovulated late?

Yes she could have ovulated late. of course we can't tell when she implanted either. Could have been as late as 12 dpo as I understand it and that could explain the low number.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->