The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

Hi Stacey! I sure hope your son sleeps in tomorrow! I hate how grumpy I can get before AF. Once it starts I usually start to feel better on cd2. Hopefully I won't kill anyone during the audit/major pms!
The only symptoms I have are pms symptoms: emotional- cried repeatedly watching bravo. And my left breast is bigger and the littlest bit sore. My tummy is bloated, my son said he knew I had a baby inside and I thought that was so cool, maybe he knows something we don't right? Then he said "I know you have a baby in there cuz your tummy is so huuuuge!"
DH just laughed and laughed and then I started laughing. I weighed myself, I have not gained weight, I've lost a couple pounds! My son is a rascal! Must be the bloat... Let's hope it's a tiny bean causin trouble already. Come on baby!

Im right there with you with the bloat rainy, wouldnt that be awesome to get out BFP??? :):):) WISHFUL thinking here!

So I've still been lurking around supporting and praying for you ladies and your BFP's. For those of you that hadnt read previous threads I had Mirena removed 3/22. Withdraw bleeding 3/23. AF arrived 4/17. Since then nothing! I have spent probably a hundred dollars on pregnancy tests. Took my last one 5/22 and decided I wasn't pregnant and I was just going to wait for my AF to visit. Well still here cycle day 43 but noticing changes starting yesterday. When I woke up my breasts hurt horribly and the pain has done nothing but gotten worse. I thought maybe AF but my breasts hurt with AF but never swell. Mind you I was the most disadvantaged woman when it comes to breasts and probably would not even have to wear a bra normally so this morning when I woke up and saw them in the mirror I noticed a change immediately. My DH opened the door as I was still standing in the mirror and before I could say a word he said your boobs are bigger. I KNOW RIGHT!! Ive had 3 children I know what your breast feel like when you are preggers but I tested all the way up to CD35 and never got a positive and the net says the chances are if you are that far out and still getting a BFN then you are most likely not pregnant. Didnt temp just basic charting and no OPK tests since this is my first cycle after Mirena and I just learned how to do that. I am soooo flippin confused!!!

fry i'd go get a blood pregnancy test honey, it could be a phantom or it could be you ovulated very late and caught one you didn't notice :) Good luck :)

Fry- I agree with calasen! Also thanks for your prayers :) good to hear from you.

Yes, have your blood checked! If you don't know when you ovulated you never know when you may have caught that little egg.

AFM...the soy is giving me hot flashes! lol This stuff is interesting. I'm CD5 and I certainly feel "stuff" going on in there.

Really babyO??? thats AWESOME!!! i wish you coulda known it was gonna maybe help and tried it sooner. Im really crossing my fingers for A BFP for you very soon! you need to be a mommy!!

Im DEF. going to test friday!!! If im not pregnant im CRAZY i have serious twinges going on, im HOT big boobs, I just know!

Good for you lvn, is your ticker accurate, are you 6 dpo? I can't wait to hear your results.

I'm not 100 percent on my O day I have had positive OPK since CD 13 and still positive! Now cd 21 I think.

Well my spotting has started, and i'm at the doctors office. I kinda went blank and have no clue what to tell or ask lol. * sigh*. my cramps are horrible! I'm really happy to be done with this cycle! Almost time to start soy!

It went ok. Blood work on cd 25. And we go from there. I think I might skip soy this cycle.

Bbyo- lol, thats how mine felt last
Cycle!

Oh, you know what she told me, that with temping, when i ovulate it'll just spike and come back down lol. I almost said well i must have ovulated like 8 times.

Well CD42 and nothing. BBs were really sore last two days and seems to have turned into a dull ache. So sleep deprived. I am constantly awake. Called the DR nurse called in orders for bloodwork in the morning. I dont know how longg it takes after that. Maybe this is the start of some answers.

Stacey- did she have an opinion of which day you ovulated this cycle?
How will you know once it has happened?

Babyo- I'm glad you like soy. Did you figure out how to link your chart? I can't wait to stalk your chart!

Fry- I am so eager to learn of your results, I hope they come quickly!

AFM- having more weird cm and my breasts feel strange. Yesterday they felt sore and today the nipples feel very sensitive. 9 dpo. Hopes are not that high up, just the normal height of up :)
I did have a temp dip yesterday. Went from 98.8 to 98.4 and then today is at 98.7 so that could be an implantation dip. Oh my gosh I wish I had a tiny spot of blood, it would be so exciting to see implantation spotting!!! But, no. Just a fountain of watery cm.

Ladies- what do you do for exercise when it is raining?

Liz- she didn't look At my chart. The blood work on cd 25 is to check if i did, if i didnt she says we could go ahead and start clomid, but if i decide i dont wanna have a baby then she wants to put me on birth control pills. That is if I end up
Having pcos. I have to talk to dh again to see where he stands on the baby subject. Do you guys think the soy would mess up my hormone levels? Thats my only reason why I'm debating if I should take it or not

Excercise? Whats that lol? I sometimes walk th lake. When its raining i dance in my living room lol
Liz all those symptoms sound promising!!!!! FX!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bbyo- are ur temps all over the place?

7 DPO . Starting to feel down.. Not sure why. Today was my sons last day of his half day preschool and I had gotten his teacher a award from house of representatives and I cried when I gave it to her!!! Like a crazy person. He has been in that program almost 2. Years and now he's off to pre k! This teacher is the most AMAZING teacher!!!! She helped him SO much ( he had a speech delay & ADHD) it's just I know he will never have a amazing teacher like her again!!! Oh geez I'm a emotional wreck today . And yes I POAS today (I'm a dummy) negative

Stacey- I wish she would've looked at your chart, it is so crazy I really would like to know her opinion. Oh well. I am so excited for your blood work! LOL!
I am also eager to hear about how your talk goes with DH. Do you want to have another baby? Will it change things if you have to take medication in order to get pregnant?

Lvn- I cried on and off all day. I hear ya. You tested so early! Crazy girl. Hormones are ragin now for the both of us. Hoping for some BFPs this cycle!! I think we are due for 2 or 3 of them this time since we didn't get even one last cycle on this board.

Baby dust to all of us!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"