The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

I still can't figure out how to link a fertility friend chart. Any suggestions?? Lol

Ok, go to user cp, edit signiture and thats where ur going to paste the code.

The code you get it from ff, click on sharing, get
Code.. Pick one of the codes, copy and paste in ur signiture thingy. Preview it to make sure u got the right one, if not, just try one of the other codes.

Aww lvn! Maybe wait a couple days, you could be implanting now and the hcg needs time to build up!

Ya. I keep telling myself that but I doubt it! I really thought it was gonna happen!!!

LVN- seriously, most women don't get BFPs on 8DPO. It is super early! You only ovulated a week ago.

Babyo- how are you doing? are you and H communicating? Is he DH again yet?

Mollllllllllllllly- what's happening in your uterus?

AFM- woke up soaked in sweat and boiling hot. It is humid here, but only 64 degrees, so not hot. I don't know what is going on, but you know me, a little oven every LP so it means nothing! Damn.
10 DPO, fingers crossed tightly and trying to play it cool :coffee:
:winkwink:

Jessica- It's still pretty early! FX'd!!!!

Liz-that REALLY sounds promising!!! I'm hoping this is it for you! It is humid outside!!! ughh.

MOLLY, CALASEN, Mellissa. :hi:

BByo- Yay for getting your chart on here!!! Now I have someone to stalk and compare charts with! :D

afm- cramps, cramps, cramps! I decided to start soy tonight. I'll up the dose and see what happens. any plans for the weekend?

If I got one of those TTC Journey things the amount of time I spent online looking at TTC stuff would be embarrassing!

8dpo is still way early. I implanted early that one time and that was at 7dpo and I didn't test + until 11 dpo.

Come on BFPs! We need a bunch this cycle!

DH is....idk. I still think it's a bad idea to try this cycle. He has at least clued in that he's been a royal butt head. I'm finding my temps to be super interesting though. Granted, they don't make any sense yet, but they are still interesting. I've started setting my alarm for 6:00am in hopes that they will even out. I can't say that's done anything too much so far.

Sorry ladies I wrote a big ol message on my phone earlier...and by the time I was done and pushed submit... I had been signed out and I lost it!! Arrrggg!!!!!

I will reply to everyone tonight at work... But just a quick update...

I had ewcm longer/later than usual this month... Hoping that means I Oed later and made the mark. Lol not having any symptoms at all currently... !! Af is due around the 9th somewhere so I guess time will tell. Testing on the 10th if no af!

Well with my MC I had a very very faint line at 8DPO and + at 10 DPO . but either way im ok with it now. We have officially decided if no BFP this month we are not going to ttc anymore. With DS we conceived the first time we EVER had sex! crazy. With DD 1 month.. DH says it shouldnt be this hard, and does not like to see me get my hopes up to be let down. We already have a boy and a girl so maybe thats why god gave us our pair.?

Bbyo- how many mg's are your capsules? Mine are 40 but it says 80 mg on the back? I confused on how much to take now. I just swallowed 3 lol, i was going for 160

ok ladies, im at work from 11pm-730am... its 12:43am now and I am SOOO TIRED. I am NOT feeling like im going to make it. lol good news is... i am experiencing a bit of downtime so i can write to you ladies!! :)

bbyo- idk if i missed it, but is everything ok now between you and DH? thinking of you! hope the soy works its magic-- never tried it but heard from other moms its amazing! good luck to you and stacey!!!! :) :) :)

stacey- lots of soy for you today, huh?? lol! maybe you will get SUPER eggs!!! maybe you will get preggo with twins! triplets!!! hehehehe

why cant we all just be pregnant right now? together? so we can compare pregnancies instead of stinkin mirena problems. blaaaaahhhhh....!! i am never going on hormonal BC again! I want to have one right after another this next time...and stop at 3... then ill prolly have the non hormonal copper IUD put in... paragard i think? anyway... goodness gracious i hope im pregnant this month! after last month we are in desperate need for a BFP! Our little thread deserves a LOT of them! How many cycles has everyone been trying now? This is cycle #9 for me and DH!

23rd cycle for me :( and right now I am very hungover after my hen night and to hell with babyness for the night I said!!!

despite a friends friend being there and going on ALL night how she "might" be pregnant while doing shots?????!!!!!!????!!?!?!?!?

calasen, your time is nearing!!! :)
also, what was she thinking?! that is crazy... people these days! its like, helloooo is anyone in there?! lol hopefully she isnt since she has been drinking so heavily. maybe a glass of wine, a drink, idk... but repeatedly doing shots? scary!!

Gosh calasen! That's crazy shot after shot??? I feel guilty after half a glass of wine !!

My soy was 50mg for each pill. I got it at GNC. I took 150mg per day. I really didn't know what to do so I randomly guessed. I didn't really have symptoms other than the marching band in my ovaries and I got really hot the last two days.

Calasen--Let me knock her in the head. Seriously?!? I have no problems having a drink before ov, but after....even if I know that getting pregnant is almost impossible, I still don't have a thing!

have u guys seen the detect5 progressive pregnancy tests? they are expensive but pretty freakin cool! you can check your progression of HCG build up at home!!!!

p.s. calasen hows the clomid going?

Sorry for the late reply i just slept for 24 hours to recover from the hen night :) I don't think the clomids worked :( I haven't had a positive OPK, no symptoms of ovulation either and no AF still :( But i did have a nasty case of food poisoning after the first round of it was finished so the ovulation could have been missed in that lot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->