The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

Buenas Dias amigas, today was 16 dpo, I peed on a stick, then wiped to find AF. Ha! So of course the mean little test said "not pregnant". Somehow the way it worked out ended up making me laugh. My life tends to go this way, I hold out and then lose patience at the eleventh hour, so to speak. Onward to cycle 8! But, FYI, I will have a good cry at some point today.
Dreamers- I am so pleased to hear from you, love to you, take your time coming around here. :hugs: your boss sounds like a jack ass. :/
Molly- did you test??

Ladies, for a while now I have really been struggling with all the crap around TTC right now and its turning me into a bitter and twisted cow.

While for the most part I feel very supported here by you all one comment recently really upset me and made me realise that I don't have the mental strength to keep putting on a brave face and pretending that I can cope with the heartache and constant pregnancy annoucements recently.

I feel so alone here right now and can't talk to anyone of the people I normally would do so about this, so am sorry to dump it here and bring you all down. I just really needed somewhere I could turn and not feel like such a complete and utter failure as a woman.

Oh calasen, pls keep your head up. we all love and support you here!! Don't let one random comment bring down how hard you have worked and how far you have come! You really will overcome all of this, i jist know it. Sending you a million hugs!!!!

and now i'm in floods of tears cos one stupid random comment on facebook by someone saying that if she were to get "unlucky" and get pregnant she'd be "terminateing" it straight away ....

Babyo- i think you probably did ovulate. unfortunately, you have to keep watching and make sure your temp stays elevated to confirm. are you using opks at all this month? what's been going on there?

calasen- terribly sorry to hear you're feeling down. also sorry if i ever say anthing offensive. i can be quite pragmatic when it comes to dealing with TTC and it might come off as cold.
really it is a coping mechanism for my own difficulties, the way i handle my own sadness is by applying logic to everything.
i hope you can hang in there, i avoid facebook and haven't logged in for probably months. maybe you can take a facebook break?
i do feel like there are pregnant women everywhere, or tiny precious newborn babies. i feel my heart swell and then ache each time i see the miracle of life around me. i wish we could peer into one another's wombs and find the solutions to each other's problems. i am thinking of you. :flower:

(((calasen))) come here and dump on us anytime! That's what we are here for. TTC is a nightmare sometimes and to see something like that on fecebook is awful. I would probably still be bawling my eyes out. Any time you need to vent feel free. I gripe and moan all the time.

Rainy--ironic. I mean, supper ironic and funny at the same time. Thanks for the chart read. If true, I O'd CD14 and before I got a positive opk. I have used one every day this cycle.

If it stays up then we BD last night, right on time. I can feel my ovaries this cycle with the soy. Mrs. Lefty is doing something for sure.

But why would I O before my surge?? So weird.

you guys didn't say anything offense it was a benign statement that just got to me is all.
And as for taking a break from facebook due to health issues its my only real source of keeping in touch with a lot of my friends and family so cant really take a break. But thinking I will be making a cull soon of some of the more callous and cold people on there

Babyo- I think I smacked myself in the face, lightly, after discovering AF and started to laugh. Poor hubs thought it was good news.
Even though your temp rose, it could go down and then back up again, ala jones. This is why ff and TCOYF need multiple high temps to confirm ovulation. I will keep stalking and you can bet I will be analyzing the hell out of it.

Calasen- :)

https://steampunkdiywedding.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/final-dress.htmlfound a way to make me feel better!! Have finished making the wedding dress so I tried it on fully for the first time today!! :)

what you guys think?

have you guys seen the Babi 25 miu HPT on amazon 1.99 for 25!!! geezzzz... the POAS addicts like me could go NUTS!!

Calasen- it is lovely! Cheered me up as well! Did you sew that yourself??? Well done!

Calasen its so beautiful, I love it. I've never seen one like it before!! can't wait to see it all together for your big day! Your fiance is gonna flip!!! :) :) :)

Bbyo- It looks like you did! I think I saw on the ff forum a couple of post where women do get a positive the day after the temp rise. You're temps look like they're more stable now!!! woohoo!

Liz- Sorry the witch showed!!! :hugs: I pray you get that BFP REALLY SOON!!!!

Calasen- I'm sorry you have to deal with that :(, and don't worry about venting, that's what we're all here! :hugs: to you! That dress is beautiful!!!!!!

Molly: when are you testing??????

afm- not much going on here, I'm trying not to stress out over my temps and OPk's. I haven't been feeling much ovary pains like I did last cycle. Maybe it's not working this month, or I took more than I was suppose to. Oh well. I go for blood work on cd 25. So looking forward to getting some answers.

Calasen--I love love love love your dress!! I'm so in love with the sleeves!! And the corset top part....ooo lala! Have you decided how you are going to wear your hair or if you are going to have a head piece.

So basically what you guys are saying is that I get a +opk AFTER I have already ovulated?

Anything is possible BByo. I'll be stalking to see what you're temps do for the next couple of days! But probably with the + OPK today,it'll wait for your temp rise and give you cross-hairs after. Sorry I'm not so good with the charting stuff yet. When do you usually O?

I've never charted before so I assumed I ovulated 24 to 48 hours after a positive opk. Perhaps I ovulate way earlier than I thought I did. That would be cool because maybe my LP is longer than I originally thought.

I could be wrong :( i'm not the most experienced. But you are right, it's 24 to 48 hours after your + Opk. I'm sorry I didnt mean to confuse you more :(

Bbyo I wish I knew anything about charting! If no BFP this month I'm definitely starting next cycle. I'm tired of not knowing for sure!! I've also read about womens charts looking like they o'ed before a positive opk... I've also heard temping is the most accurate- so I would go by that!!

I tested this am, bfn. I could be anywhere from 8-10dpo I think. lol cramping like af any second.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->