The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

If your temps stay up, I'd definitely agree BabyO. Hope everyone else is doing well too!

When did it go + again? It's a very interesting chart! But it is good and healthy to see your obvious temp rise.

It went positive same day I saw the temp rise. It's also still positive today, a very strong positive, but my temp stayed up. If this is true, I O on CD13. Which means I have a longer LP than what I thought. It's still not long enough, but it's 10 instead of 7 days. Ov is supposed to be when you see the dip (estrogen surge) and I for sure see that. Maybe the soy did something? Maybe it brought O forward?

Now if only I could stop falling asleep with the thermometer in my mouth.

BByo- It definitely looks like you O, Did you put and extra high temp to see if it's give you Ch's? If it stays up tomorrow it'll probably give you a line on the cd14th because of the Positive OPK. I would agree that it looks like you did cd 13!

Hya Mellissa!!! How are you doing?

How long does it take to give me crosshairs? Do I have to tell it to? I added a fake high temp.

BByo- If you didn't have the +Opk's I think It would give you CH's if your temp stays up tomorrow. But Because of the + it will give it to you after 3 high temps after the + OPK's.

Ooooooooohhhh

But I can still say O happens after 3 days of high temps and ignore the opks?

Yeah you could, i never put in my opk's cause I was never sure. But i did get my cross hairs after my 3 high temps

hey ladies can i join you please ,Im jo hello :) .Im normally over on the waiting to try board but got my mirena out yesterday yippy excited about trying again .
I already have two sons , age 10 and 4 but im really broody at the moment and would just love to have a baby girl next time round ,

Hi Jo!! So glad to have you :)
I'm Liz. TTC #2. Best of luck to you, we're so glad to have you here.

Babyo- I read that some women's surge is over by the time it shows up in a urine test. But, with how long you get positives that doesn't exactly explain it?? I am so confused because I thought we don't release an egg until LH surges and triggers the release, then your temp rises as a result of progesterone? Or does it rise just because of less estrogen?? Sorry I am no help. I hope I am articulating my confusion with some amount of clarity, but I suspect that is not the case :)

Hi, Jo! Welcome to our crazy little thread :) good luck on your TTC journey!! My name is Molly... TTC #2, and my son is 3yrs. old.

Afm, still cramping... Feels like af is gonna show any moment still... I'm officially due any time...as I range from a 28-31 day cycle...and I'm currently on cd29!

Well fml The one time i pour my excess urine out my..opk reads error. Are you effing kidding me? Grrrrrr.

Hi Jo! Welcome to our thread!!! Good luck to you!!! I'm Stacey ttc #3.

Hey Mimismom,bummer! That does suck!

Molly- I hope the witch stays AWAY!!!!!

Sometimes I really wish the threads for a little private lol, for what I'm about to say or chat about.
-TMI ALERT!!!!!

--So I just read on a diff forum about orgasms helping the swimmers get to where they need to go? Sadly I'm in the percentage of women that can't orgasm during penetration :shy: Have you guys ever heard of that?

Yes i read it supossedly helps suck up The Little swimmers but....i dont know how true it is.

I did get enough urine to test after about 30 mins. And it wasssss negative...blah

P.s i Think The only person That's affected by tmi Is The person doing The telling. Lol dont ever Think we could be weirded out, Thats what we are here for :)

Yeah. The TMI doesn't even phase me. I'm a nurse after all! Lol

I will keep doing my opk like my MW said to. I can't wait to see what the RE says.

Also...hi Jo!!! Welcome to our crazy corner of BnB!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->