The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

My sleeping schedule is a little better than before? I'm still working on it lol. I have to say tho, i'm not really stressing out as much. I think i took more soy than I was suppose to and its going to be a horrible looking chart! Oh well.

How many dpo are you? FX for a BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!

i am 12dpo... i THINK. based on opk's and using them on fertilityfriend.com's opk ovulation predictor setting... my LP is around 11ish days? i did a horrible job keeping track this cycle, really.
i just hope maybe af will stay away and maybe in a couple more days a bfp will show. trying to remain hopeful, but feeling very very out.

honestly though, this cramping/pressure type feeling on my right side is freaking me out. lol ive never had it and it makes me afraid of a tubal pregnancy. i know it sounds silly... but i just had to get it off my mind and out to you guys. lol so i feel like i told someone. im SURE im being paranoid... ive never experienced this feeling... so very far to the right ONLY. i mean i have zero cramping on my mid section or left side. anyone else ever experience this before their period?

Molly- it is weird that you say that. I just had a similar experience, but with my left side. Obviously, if AF doesn't come for you and/or if the pain gets worse you should be concerned. Hopefully it's just a bean that is burrowing way deep down (where it should be, but slightly on the right side maybe?) and somehow your tests haven't been sensitive enough to detect your healthy pregnancy :)

I'm staying positive for you!! I say it's a bean!! AF will have to show up and prove me wrong (and I'll punch her in the face).

We need a BFP! But you can't leave us if you get one! Lol

Lol bbyo!!! I want it to be a bean soooooo bad. Also!! Af didn't show today either! I'm now even more late...on cd32! In the 9 mos ice been TTC, af hasn't been over 31 days except once it was 33 days. I'm usually 28-31 days...I'm freakin out!!!!!!!! Pls pls plssss be a baby in there. Lol
P.s. I would never leave!! U guys can't make me! Lol

Molly- you could definitely be one of those women to get their BFP at 15 dpo. I know it happens! The Internet told me!
Fingers crossed woman, it is your turn! I hope you are not scared of my exclamation points! I'm excited :)

BFP BFP BFP BFP! <----- chanting repeatedly and excitedly in a way most likely to bring about your BFP.

thank you ladies!! i soooo hope you are right, but its not seeming likely for me right now!! boo!

you know what i realized today?? i kept saying around my usual O time that i felt like i was gonna have a long cycle this time around, bc i was having ewcm later than usual. I wonder if thats why im late?? idk. my sex drive goes WAY down hill about a week before my period. DH and I have not DTD since cd21 (its been 12 days! thats right! he is about to die i think... but just so ya know its also do to work schedules) so i guess if i didnt O around CD 18-19 like usual then i could have O'ed all the way up to...idk, cd23 and been covered? i really dont like being in the dark about this stuff. uhhhhhh
im still having the weird pressure on my right side, down low... like where my panty line is. some mild, dull cramping in the middle... i have a feeling when af arrives (fx she wont still) it could possibly be the worst period i have ever had in my life. lol

you guys are simply the best. you made me feel better. thank you!

I stand ready to karate chop AF if she shows!! Stay away evil one!!! We don't want your kind around here!!!

Afm....chart = weird ~sigh~

Molly- When are you testing again??!!!! OHHHH THIS COULD BE IT!!!

BByo- You're chart looks really good I think...you're temps after O can be a lil wacky!!! That's why a lot of ppl stop temping after confirmed O. That is a nice spike tho!

I think my second big spike is because I am on a megadose of progesteone. Last time it was 75 at 7dpo, so I was like a toaster oven. I hope CD13 was the real O and it wasn't the second spike. I Can't imagine I would be the second one.

My MW said to go by BBT and not opk. I emailed her about what was going on because I am all obsessive like that. Haha

So I guess CD13 it is.

yay, bbyo!! I have a WONDERFUL feeling about this for you!! :) When will you test, based on O day of CD13? I am impatiently waiting. lol

stacey- af has STILL not shown, today is CD33. Idk whats going on, at all. lol Like I said before... in 10 mos I have had ONE cycle be 33 days while the rest were 28-31. I am going to hold out until CD35-- so 2 more days. I am out of tests and I refuse to see any more bfn's!!! Keep your FX for me!

my af like cramps are back so only time can tell. We need at least 2 BFPs this cycle for me to be satisfied, not happy... but satisfied. hah We have to make up for lack of them at least!!
*waves magic wand* *poof!* we are all gonna be pregnant this month. whaaaaaaat. lol

You know you're just reminding me to send you those couple other HPTs I found....lol, I'll have to track them down again and get them sent off to you! There's only a couple but better than nothin! :)

LOL Mellissa!! I forgot all about that!!!!!!! If I wasn't so crazy with the last ones, I would still have some. I was a testing nazi... free to test whenever, and it was f.a.b.u.l.o.u.s. hahaha thank you again, btw!! :) How are you doing?

I have given up on testing. It was too depressing to see the BFNs. I won't test until 15dpo with symptoms. Ha! Take that universe!! It saves me money not to test anyway.

I just know this is a cycle for lots of BFPs!!!

LOL Mellissa!! I forgot all about that!!!!!!! If I wasn't so crazy with the last ones, I would still have some. I was a testing nazi... free to test whenever, and it was f.a.b.u.l.o.u.s. hahaha thank you again, btw!! :) How are you doing?

Lol - I can't believe how quickly you went through all of them, haha. Definitely a POAS addict, :haha:

BabyO - Your chart looks good IMO. What caused the empty dot on the second spike? Did you take your temp at a different time?

Yeah. I took it an hour later than normal. I couldn't bring myself to set the alarm for 6 and set it for 7 instead. My SS is with us this week and he wakes us up all night long. His mom still allows him to sleep in the bed with her every night (he is Almost 6) and we don't allow that so he gets up 3 or 4 times a night with a new excuse on why he should sleep with us. It gets exhausting after a few days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->