The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

bbyo- yaaaay!! :) thats exciting!!! think the soy had anything to do with it?! im so excited for you!!!!!!

hows everyone doing today? im 11dpo (i think... lol) and af is due today based on my avg. cycle length, but having her come tomorrow isnt impossible either. hope she stays far away!!!!!!!!!

hey guys!! im at work for another 2.5 hours and i could really use some ENTERTAINMENT. lol where is everyoooonneeeeeee??? lolololol

Here!!! On my couch!!! I hurt my back in the shower this am :(
Molly- I hope she stays away!!! FX!!!

-I have a baby shower to go to tomorrow, I really don't feel like going. But it's my sister in laws, So I have to. blahhhh. Thankfully I don't have a thing to do today!

BBYo- I'm really excited about your chart! I bet you can't stop looking at it? LOL I know I do that!

Babyo- your chart looks fab. If you are ovulating earlier than you thought perhaps that explains why you aren't conceiving?

Molly- I am hanging with my little guy and 2 sisters today. One is in from ca and the other lives here but is about to move to ny.

Stacey- sorry about your back!!

bbyo that sounds like SO much fun! I would must rather be there hanging out than here!! lol hope you are having a good time :)

stacey- what did you do to your back? ouch!! glad you get to relax all day today, im a bit jealous! lol make the best out of the baby shower! play and win the games. haha i freakin LOVE baby shower games. idk whats wrong with me. i just like to WIN. hah
i have been cramping for DAYS. uhhhh... she is due today, pretty much... and i wish she would come sooner than later so i could get on with it already. i think if i got a nice dark bfp i probably wouldnt believe it anyway. its been so long since i found out i was pregnant with my DS... i forget the feeling, kind of?? i want it back. lol

liz, sounds like a wonderful family day. so nice you could all be together today! now lets all move to TX!!!!

NOooo not TX!!! LOL, Stay here!
My parents still live there, I'm hoping they'll move here sometime this year tho. My Mom's coming in August to watch my monsters for 10 days or so and DH and I will be going on a mini vacation to Idaho and Canada! I can't wait!!! We haven't had any time alone for 5 years!

stacey- omgosh a vacation sounds great!! what is it thats drawing you to Idaho and Canada? anything special? I hear both are really beautiful places!!
DH and I are pretty much settled on moving to TX next year!! im scared and excited! lol I have lived so many places, I need to settle down somewhere.

Do you guys think the progesterone supplement is responsible for the second temp increase? That's what I think.

stacey- omgosh a vacation sounds great!! what is it thats drawing you to Idaho and Canada? anything special? I hear both are really beautiful places!!
DH and I are pretty much settled on moving to TX next year!! im scared and excited! lol I have lived so many places, I need to settle down somewhere.

Im from TX:) born and raised!! I just could not see myself EVER living anywhere else! my DH could not survive without his guns/hunting/ranch && backroads/Smalltowns:)

Bbyo- its kind oh hard to know, giving this is ur first month charting. Maybe not tho? Keeping my fingers crossed!!!!! :D

bbyo-i think it may be hard to tell, but im hoping its just your body being awesome and taking care of business!! come on, bfp!!! :)

OMG!!! I think I'm ovulating!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!

At least if the pains anything to go by and the EWCM :)

Time for LOTS of FUN!!!! :)

stacey- i really hope that in a few more days your temps even out. hows your sleeping schedule now? sorry if you already said and i missed it. lol when af comes i PROMISED myself i would start temping...!! it may drive me crazier than i already feel though. hah

cramping ensues!! gee whiz, body, give me a break. ive been having the intense cramping i get on the day of af's arrival for 2 days, but ONLY on the right side... which is odd for me. too bad those bfn's are haunting me. lol oh and guess what else? my boobs are getting tender...and i never get tender boobs!!! if i dont stop ss'ing im gonna drive myself batty!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->