The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

Ahem, Babyo? Your temp went back up this morning!! Are you spotting at all? I would guess not from your temps. Fingers crossed crossed crossed.

So far so good. No spotting. This is 10 dpo. I'm kind of freaking out. I'll keep you gals updated all day today.

I wonder if the soy had anything to with it.

I'm so excited for you BbyO. I so hope this is your cycle. But even if it's not, having a longer LP is a huge step in the right direction!! :happydance: How much Progesterone are you taking right now?

I'm over the moon giddy. I'm not completely dysfunctional!!!! Woo hoo!!

I'm taking 200mg of prigesterone twice a day. This is my second cycle on this dose and it's the highest dose they can give. I know it artificially inflates my temps so I can't get too excited yet, but to know inlay have as long as a 10 day LP makes me feel so much better.

I've been getting thick white discharge for the past several days and I've never gotten that before. It's very creamy/lotionish.

My goal today is to drink constantly do I'll have to go to the bathroom a lot. I want to know if the spotting is going to show up or not.

Does it really artificially inflate your temps?? I was taking 200mg twice per day also (and also had that icky thick white discharge you're referring to...) and my temps still dropped...I started the Progesterone at CD19 after a low blood test reading and my temp initially increased a tiny bit and then started dropping at CD21. Maybe the temping results aren't as accurate after 18dpo? I don't know...

I hope you get your :bfp: !!

Attachments

• FertilityChart.jpg
    FertilityChart.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 2
Maybe it doesn't do as much later. Hmmmmm I assume the progesteone made my second big spike to the really high temps. Good to know though that your temps dropped anyway. As long as it doesn't go below the cover line I'll feel ok.

I kinda wish I had kept temping as it dropped but I was getting super emotionally stressed and fearing a MC so that's when DH stole and shattered my BBT thermometer....and hid our regular thermometer...probably best but for curiosity's sake, I think it would have been interesting to temp throughout the pregnancy. :)

Babyo- i am so happy you are not spotting! this is wonderful. i am very excited for you. :)

Made it to day 11! Let's see how long it lasts. I'm cramping so bad it kept me up at night. My SS was in our room every hour or so. My temp today probably isn't so accurate.

Babyo- this is so exciting, sorry about the cramps! Hope they're for a good cause :)

AFM- DH has been working 12 hour days and is simultaneously sick. We have not BD'd. My temp suddenly went up today cd11 but it is very warm in my room and I took my temp an hour late. It'll be interesting to see what happens tomorrow. I would be very surprised to ovulate so early. I hope DH will be feeling better tonight and that we can still catch the egg. Sigh.

Bbyo I am so thrilled for you!! Can't wait to see those 2 pink lines!!!! Aaahhhhh soooo exciting!!

Well......the spotting begins......

Biggest frownie ever.

It's pink tinged CM right now. That is always step #1.

Actual spotting always follows. I made it to CD 11 though.

I know pink tinged CM can be implantation but I don't think so at CD 11.

Where is everybody!?!?

I'm totally freaking out. No more spotting since the pink stuff this morning. This is almost the end of day 11. DAY 11!!!!!!!

I can't believe it.

I did BBT this month so I'm fairly certain about my days.

I read IB can show up 1-2 days after implantation, and I had that dip at day 9.

Aaaarrrrrgggg.

I must squash my hopes though. I don't want to be sad.

:hugs: oh honey :( I know how that feels :(

Keep your head up and try to not focus until you can test or AF shows.

AFM: - I think I'm around 7 DPO and feeling pretty good :) (and the super horneyness has passed :) )

(((BabyO))) This is driving you mad I imagine. Try and think positively - Longer LP is excellent progress, even if AF arrives. BFP would be an amazing bonus. But getting to CD 11 is definately a HUGE step closer to your BFP.

Go Calasen!

Rainy - thankyou thankyou thankyou for doing your chart this month so I can stalk it! FXd thats a random spike and not ovulation so your still in the game

AFM - I was at a friends house yesterday surrounded by friends who got pregnant 1st try and have beautiful baby bumps talking all things baby (Im pretty proud of myself, I told them Im TTC and nothing else so not to put a bummer on the night, and actually really enjoyed myself). One of the girl's sister raves about the book taking charge of your fertility, and suggested it might be worth a look. Has anyone read it? I assume its all about CM, temps, OPKs etc and we probably know it all already? Or has it got some real new info?

I'm gonna POAS tomorrow. I can't help it. I've never gone this long without spotting. I'm going to do it tomorrow night with an IC. Then a FRER Tuesday morning if I'm still not spotting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->