The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

Stacey- I've missed you too! Lol I hope it was a dip and O is today!! Haven't had much ewcm at all, wish I had preseed. But my timing will be picture perfect so ill take it. I'm anxious to see what my temp does tomorrow! I work so I know it'll be at the right time. Hah Im getting better at remembering. Anyways I got a positive opk on cd19 and I'm still psotive today. It's always 3 days of positives for me! Whenever I use the opk predictor thing on ff, it says I O on the last day of my surge, which would also be today. I'm so scared I'm gonna find out I'm not ovulating or something. I pray my temps will show otherwise!!

I'm excited about the 4th! Going to watch the fireworks and enjoy a big extended family cookout!

Have fun!!!
Hope today is O for ya, I had ewcm a couple of days ago, I think it's what happened last month too, and I get it like the week before AF. Can't wait to see what your temps do!!!

I'm completely dry today...so Idk what's going on. Waah! Lol it feels like ill never get pregnant!! Hopefully these BFPs will kick us into high fertility gear. Lol

I really really want a BFP soon!!! 2 years now and tired of waiting to meet my own little one!!! But Hopefully the Clomid will do its job. Have just finished the second cycles load of 50mg Clomid so will see what happens in a week or so :)

lets go calasen!!!!! :) maybe we will get our bfps together!!!! FX for the both of us!

Molly- hang in there, I think ovulation is imminent! I had only a teeny tiny amount of ewcm, so don't worry about that too much. I have heard, it "hides" around the cervix. I am so glad you are temping though do we can figure out what your body is up to.

Babyo- I think you will ovulate soon, too. But you're right of course that it is perfect to see an re during your craziest cycle yet.

Stacey- could you have conceived this time?

Calasen- I am so happy you are using clomid again! It would be quite magical to conceive just before your wedding. Dreamy!

Liz- no idea! LOL, probably not tho. I've feeling like af cramps! So the witch should be here in the next couple of day!

:dance::cloud9::happydance:

Liz! I am SOOOOOO thrilled for you! Finally got your BFP. Bet your super excited and cant think about anything else!

Have you worked out your due date yet? I bet you have!

Tell us all your symptoms, and did you do anything different this month

Lovn - Congrats again, beautiful pic!

Come on now girls - three BFPs in one month would be amazing!

Molly- your temp went up this AM! you may have ovulated! now i really really can't wait to see what happens tomorrow!

babyo- sorry your temps still make no ovulatory sense :( i log in every morning to check everyone's temps. haha, what does that say about me? i don't know!

dreamers and edens- thank you ladies sooo much for your kind words. i am beyond happy. it's quite surreal.

dreamers- symptoms: had a dream on around 7 dpo about bleeding, in my dream i thought it was AF but it turned out to be implantation bleeding (no bleeding in waking life, though)
8 dpo- ate chicken and was convinced there was something wrong with it.
7/8 dpo- current: weird cramps, poking, pinching and pressure
10 dpo-current: strange type of increased appetite, so hungry before meals that my stomach HURTS
8 dpo-12 dpo: very bad sore throat, thought i was getting sick. but i never did!
10 dpo- strong pulsing in my lower abdomen
10 dpo- nipples look strange and huge, breasts only slightly tender

at the end of last week (9 dpo?) i had the strangest dream that i was pregnant and had a baby boy. it was the most beautiful and wonderful dream and i woke up feeling sure that i was pregnant.

this month we did not BD until the day before ovulation, also day of. this was advice from the midwife (save up all his swimmers till it was important in case we had a swimmers issue). i think this is what helped the most. we used pre-seed both times.

MW suggested: oils that balance hormones in phases. i took fish oil (2,000 mg) during the follicular phase and flaxseed oil (1,000 mg) as well.
after ovulation, during the LP i took EPO (1,000 mg) and ate sunflower and sesame seeds.
a couple months ago i started taking an iron supplement called "blood builder"

Rainy---If my RE doesn't give me anything I'll try what your MW suggested. We should know soon though if DH has a swimmer problem. His second SA is soon and they are mailing the results from the first one to us.

Still no + opk. My cycle is insane. I can't possibly time BDing with all this going on so we will have to try for every other day I guess.

I AM SO EXCITED FOR THE BFPS THIS MONTH!!!!!!

My only alternative theory is I had another chemical last month. I felt soooooooo weird, like I did with my first BFP. I didn't use a sensitive test like a FRER though and got a BFN.

I have never not had a + opk by this point in my cycle. Today is CD15. Nothing this morning either.

Results are back- as we suspected PCOS :( . I'm really bummed right now. I think ttc for now is on hold.

So sorry Jones. There are several supportive threads on BnB about TTC through PCOS. My BnB-bff was diagnosed with PCOS and conceived after 9 cycles by changing her diet/eating habits and some other things. You can PM her at mommy2be1003 and maybe she can offer some suggestions. Lots of :hug: to you!

Oh girls!!! Amazing news! Two bfp's in one month!! I am so so happy for you both xx massive congratulations lvn and rainy!!! Exactly what this thread badly needed, now let's hope for some more!! Fingers and toes are crossed that you both have a happy and healthy nine months xx
Got everything crossed for all you lovely ladies!! Keep doing what you're doing!!xx

Im really sorry to hear that jones xx It most definitely is not the end of the road though. I hope you get through the shock and can get back on the road again soon xx big hugs xx

oh, stacey... im so sorry. dont give up! a close friend of mine had 3 babies with PCOS. it can and WILL happen! keeping you in my thoughts!!!!! XOXO I don't want you to lose hope!

bbyo- i bet you just O late this cycle! I believe ovulation is around the corner for you!!!!!! I am keeping the faith and sending you lots of fertile vibes :) I can't wait for your RE appt. so you guys can really get the ball rolling. I can't wait to hear ALL about it!!

I had a temp increase today... I really hope it goes up again tomorrow and starts showing that I O'ed... pls pls pls!! Id be ecstatic to be preggo with you ladies this cycle!

WOW my FRER was seriously positive today!!! whooo hoooooooooooooo SO SOOOOOOOOOO happy!!1(happy dances)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->