The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

Sorry Stacey - but as the others have said - LOADs of ladies get pregnant with PCOS. It just explains why its taken a bit longer than you expect? But now you can investigate how to get pregnant with it. Good luck!

Stacey- I hope you are ok sweetie. I am thinking of you. I have no good advice for you about pcos but I have definitely seen women on forums getting their BFPs after being diagnosed.

Babyo- I can't wait for your DH's results. If sperm is an issue then my mw's trick might be just what you need. I don't know if my hubby has issues in that department, but it sure seems like that could've been the culprit in our case. Tmi: there was a noticeable difference in volume when we BD'd the day before I ovulated.

Molly- if you ovulated yesterday you will be our first baby conceived in July!!!

Rachel!!! I miss you so!! Thank you!! I hope you are feeling well- I can't believe you are 22 weeks! :)

About the ticker, I am having some paranoia and I don't want to update till Friday when AF will officially be late.

That was DH's issue as well... NO BDing between AF and Ovulation for us and we got our bfp on the first cycle that we actually committed to that. But it took months of charting to determine the pattern to decide exactly which day I would ovulate so we could time our BDing perfectly...

Stacey--PCOS is so not the end of the road. Lots of ladies have babies. It's good that you have an answer because now you can get a plan.

AFM...it's all still negative. We are going to switch to BDing every other day until who knows when.

I don't have a long enough cycle to O late (24 or so days) so this cycle will for sure be a bust.

Babyo- if you ovulate late this time, then perhaps your cycle will be longer. in theory, your luteal phase will remain the same, but ovulation can vary.

One time I O'd on CD 18, but AF showed up CD 28. lol

I just don't feel ovulatie this month. My opk was still negative tonight.

well, bbyo- I am holding on to the hope. I am glad you get to see your RE after this cycle, though. I am just so anxious to hear about what advice they give you and what route they take with you! your bfp is prolly sooooo close and you dont even know it yet!

stacey- hope you're feeling a bit better today!!

Liz- How many DPO were you when you tested?? I still cant believe the one time you actually tested early you were preggo. Instincts are a killer! Let me know how you decide to tell your family about the little bean!

afm, my temp went up today! I cant tell you how pleased I am with that. now hopefully it stays up :) We didnt DTD yesterday but we did everyday the 2-3 days before. Hopefully it did the trick and I can join you ladies with your bfp's!

Hi everyone been having a look around for info about the marina was wondering If anyone on here can help I had my marina removed in may on my first day of my period (doc wanted to remove while on period) so that was cd 1 and I'm now on cd 40 as have not had a period since was wondering how long it takes till I get my period again so I can ttc I'm going to be on fertility meds (gonal f and menopur and trigger) got everything ready but still no af I am not pregnant I have tested and also had bloodwork to make sure all negative my doc wants me to wait till 2 missed periods before they will give me anything to bring it on :( it so frustrating as I Want to start now lol how long did you ladies wait till your first af arrived? Any info would be fab :) x

hello, Jennie...and welcome! Mirena has been different for all of us. I had very light periods while on it... I had removal bleeding 4 days after removal, and did not get a real period until 38 days after that. I have a 28-33 day cycle each month now. Many women go a while before getting it, while other have a regular period right away. From all the women on this thread, you will see we all have a bit of a different story! Your dr. will most likely want you to wait it out-- then maybe get provera to start your periods again. I would try to BD at least every 2 days, bc you could very well be ovulating still... some women get pregnant before they ever get another period. Just keep at it! Its very possible!! Good luck with everything...!!!

Jennie- life post mirena is frustrating! I agree with the advice Taurus gave you.

Molly- I am so happy your temp went up again. Looks like you ovulated on cd21. Woohoo!
I tested on 12dpo, 7/2, I was trying to wait to be "late" on 7/6 or 7/7. It is strange that I tested when I did!

Jennie- I had my mirena removed in march had a few days of spotting then BFP april 2nd!! (sadly it was MC) so you could easily become pregnant without AF!

BabyO- Im so excited for you to see the RE!!! with your DH SA and your charting im sure you will get some valuble insight to get that BFP!

Rainy how is it going!! Do you know what your due date is?? My Beta was 286:) Due date march 13 2013. Feeling like a truck has ran over me, my breast are KILLING me and HUGE.

Welcome Jennie -
I had mirena out Jan 2011, had 5 days of bleeding and then a short (what I took to be AF) bleed 11 days after mirena removal. From that point it has been 25-29 day cycles and one miscarriage at 91/2 weeks. I think when you get your AF is a bit random though. Im still waiting for AF 6 weeks after D&C for miscarriage so your not alone waiting to start trying!

Rainy - your chart is looking good. And your officially "late" tomorrow - great news.

Molly- yay! I was so excited to check out your chart this am. Now I am super excited to watch what your temps do during your LP.
Dreamers- it is amazing how warm I am staying. I will be relieved when no AF shows. It is hard to believe this is real, yesterday I took another test to make sure!
Lvn- I feel great half the time and horrible the other half. I have no official due date but fertility friend says due on 3/13. Another calculator said 3/14.

Stacey- I just stalked your chart- I am glad to see you are still temping. Hope you are doing ok.

Babyo- your chart continues to mystify me. Hope you are hangin in there too.

woohoo, your chart is great Molly!

Liz - yours is great still too! Can't wait to see your ticker/signature change! (hint, hint) :haha:

Thanks guys. I'm pretty excited. Lol
Anyway, how was the holiday for you all that celebrated? Anyone have big plans this weekend?
Liz, is it so hard not to talk about being pregnant at work? I'm assuming you haven't told anyone there. I can't wait to feel like you!!!!! :)
Mellissa- how's that bump?!

Getting HUGE! I absolutely LOVE being pregnant though. I have lots and lots of updates in my journal if you want to stalk. I try to keep it off this board. I'll post my siggy on this one though so you can link to my journal if you want. :)

Yay!! I'm off to stalk you!! Haha
Stacey- I miss u already. Hope you're feeling better!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->