The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

dreamers, im so ready for you to be able to start ttc again! i say we all get pregnant THIS month. how about it? lol

Hya Ladies, I think I'm out of my funk! lol. I've been taking some meds to lower my testosterone level, It's pretty elevated. and Tuesday was my last day of provera. So i'm just waiting on AF now. I plan on taking Vitex, I've been reading up a lot about it and it's what I wanna do for a few months. If that doesn't work I'll get a prescription for Metmorfin.

Molly- So excited to see that solid line! FX this is the month for you too!

Mellissa- I will definitely get in touch with your bff :) Thanks!

Liz- How are ya feeling? have you told anyone yet? Praying for a sticky bean!!

Jessica- And you? Feeling sick?

Dreamers- can't wait for you to start!!!

BByo- Looks like you might have ovulated! maybe you get your CH's in the next couple of days!

Calasen- How are you? Where in your cycle are you?

Hi Jennie!- Welcome! my Mirena fell out in January, and I've had really crappy cycles! pretty much all my periods had to be kick started with Provera. I just recently found out its PCOS. Hoping AF stays away for a good reason for ya!!! Keep us posted!

bbyo! i missed on your chart that you finally got positive OPKs?! Thats great! It does look like you have have ovulated. Hope you got some good BDing in :) yaaaaaay!

calasen, yes where are you in your cycle right now? hows it going??

stacey- so glad to see you post! I am glad to hear you are feeling better... and it sounds like you have a great plan of action in place. I know your bfp is closer than you think it is! What all does vitex do? I'm unfamiliar with that and metformin!

I guess I am 5dpo... maybe 3 since I didnt really get the hang of temping until on or after O, really. I think I may have Oed on CD21 instead of CD19. I am projected to start af on June 12... which would give me a 30 day cycle...but now I know I can go all the way to a 33 day cycle! So I cant wait to see what my temps do :)

Molly- Here ya go, I was lazy to type all that lol

Vitex helps women with PCOS by assisting the body to create the necessary hormone phases. When a woman is under stress then she will benefit even more from Vitex as it lowers the levels of prolactin in the body.

In Europe, Vitex is well known and used extensively for many female problems including PMS, lack of ovulation, heavy bleeding, infertility, missed periods, and even uterine fibroids. With regular use of Vitex women with PCOS stand a good chance of having their hormones leveled out, which will increase their chances of getting pregnant.

There was a study conducted to see how well Vitex worked for women with PMS and within a month over 90% of sufferers experienced total relief. Interestingly enough, the Vitex helped women with luteal phase defects too. If you have a luteal phase defect then Vitex may help correct this problem, too.

There are few side effects associated with Vitex, although some women may experience some.

The reason it gave you the solid line was because of the Watery cm data. does it give you CH's on cd 21 if you remove that? Can't wait to see your temps stay up!

Wow, Vitex sounds AMAZING. lol good luck with it-- I hope its just the thing you need to get your body into high fertility gear!!! I cant wait to see how it goes!

also, i took it out... i kind of sucked at putting in cm this cycle. i didnt feel like i really got much ewcm if any at all. i took it out and now it gave me dotted CH's and an indication of O on CD 21. does it look like i actually ovulated? im glad you guys are such experts! id be lose without you. lol

EDIT: based on my temps, i think it looks better now that it has changed to CD21 instad of 19!

My hope is that I O today, otherwise we are SOL this cycle. I specifically told DH to keep his hands off himself until after I ovulated but he didn't. He has always struggled with performance in the bedroom and after he's done that, there's no chance to BD. Well he did that and we didn't get to for two days before my + opk. I was so mad at him!

We BD yesterday morning and in the wee hours of this morning. My temps haven't shot up yet, so I am desperately hoping.

Molly- It does make more sense, and you're temp rise too. I'm sure if you add Watery cm that day it'll give you a solid line.

I'm hoping Vitex helps a little :)

bbyo-It sounds to me like you got good timing, anyway!! fx for you this cycle :) when will you be testing if you O today???

stacey- my cm has sucked this cycle. i was really concerned about it... if my temp stays up, i have a good LP, and since i know I O'ed...if i still dont conceive, I will work on my CM production.
technically we got 2 bfps in june... so we still have plenty of time for 2 more in july :) at least!!!!

I never test because my LP hasn't been long enough to test since the MC. I won't be testing this cycle either. :) I am going to wait 3 or 4 days after O to start the progesterone this time.

I put in fake temps and it gave me real crosshairs today.

There may be an insurance snag with my RE. If so, I'm ordering a ton of Vitex for while I wait.

Actually, I'll be using this.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/17211965/?i=3&from=vitex and fertility

You can get it at GNC.

yes bbyo- i agree! it looks super perfect for you!!! i REALLY have my fx super hard for you, that this does the trick :)

Bbyo- That's awesome!!! I wonder if it would work for me :/

I don't think they're a GNC here, maybe Walgreen?

Guys- I am not fully caught up on posts but I just got very excited about the supplement that Babyo mentioned.
This looks like an excellent product. I did an incredible amount of research and and I am sorry I forgot to mention this previously.
I have been taking almost all of the ingredients in this. I can't take arginine because unfortunately I get cold sores and somehow arginine can strengthen the virus. But I wanted to! My MW recommended iron, magnesium, selenium, vitamin e and zinc. Coincidentally I had been taking a multi vitamin that had chaste berry (vitex) and green tea- in order to balance hormones.

Babyo - b-6 can lengthen your LP. I am very excited about this!

Stacey and Molly- I see no reason whatsoever why it wouldn't help both of you. Maybe our bodies just need the extra help after mirena to balance our crazy hormones.

Hey everybody!! I was just reading about that Vitex and it sounds Amazing! Im feeliing ok, CRAZY thirst, and i feel as if my breast might fall off they hurt so much:) Ultrasound scheduled @ 8 weeks august 1st they wanted to do it at 6 weeks but i opted for 8 so that i can maybe see a heartbeat:)

I think that ill chart this month and next month (hopefully I won't need to) but if no BFP ill definitely be introducing vitex or the other supplemental into my regimen. I want to see what a real chart looks like for me before I do anything that may disturb it. I'm kind of just hoping its a fluke I haven't gotten pregnant yet...... Pls oh pls. If nothing by cycle 12, ill be going to see a midwife that has a great reputation here in town. I'll have 3 cycles of charts by then to take with me, too.
Anyway, what are everyone's plans for the weekend???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->