The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

No special plans here Molly. We usually play poker with the rest of the family Saturday nights and then church Sunday. You?

I work all weekend, but ill prolly end up going to the pool everyday afterward bc its HOT. We have been cooking out a lot lately too so probably more of that. It's too hot to do anything else!!! Lol

Fun! We might do some of that, minus the pool lol. It seems like summer is finally here for us! I wish dh didn't work nights so we could do more stuff during the day.

Your charts look great ladies!

Jones - What happened to your chart? It's only showing May's?

Rainy - Love your continued temp increase! Have you scheduled your first dr appt yet?

Taurus - Yours is looking good, temps are staying up!

BabyO - Was hoping to see your rise today...fingers crossed for tomorrow! Then your BDing would be perfectly timed, right?

Mellissa- my chart starts from May, lol. I'm supposedly 9dpo today..temps pretty high still.. took my last provera on Tuesday. waiting on AF. Usually I start bleeding a day or 2 after the last pill..But not this time I guess.

OH! I missed that - sorry. I knew your cycle was long but that's REALLY long! Well, your post-ovulation temps look really good! :D

haha, I know. They have been staying up. I've been taking my temps everyday at the same time. So maybe that's why it's not as crappy as last cycle.

hey girlies!

Hope your all good :)

As for me am waiting to see if the clomid gives me O this month again :) have a 21 day progesterone test booked for the 11th :)

And wedding almost completely planned and finished :) yay!! Picked up Soon to bes Husbands ring and got mine cleaned as my wedding ring is OH's grandmothers 70 year old wedding ring!!! YAY

Blah- Spotting has started, the witch should be here full force by the end of the day.

Yay Calasen - that's so exciting! :) Fingers crossed for your OH too.

Sorry Jones :(

It sucks, But I'm happy about starting Vitex. I might take a look at the one BByo posted yesterday. I might do that today, well depends on how the kids are behaving.

Calasen- Fx'd you O sooner this cycle! you don't like charting?

It sucks, But I'm happy about starting Vitex. I might take a look at the one BByo posted yesterday. I might do that today, well depends on how the kids are behaving.

Calasen- Fx'd you O sooner this cycle! you don't like charting?

I have a medical condition that causes low grade fevers so temping is pointless for me :(

Sorry hun, that stinks. Are the fevers sporadic or pretty consistent? Have you tried temping? You might still be able to decipher a bit of a pattern?

Sorry hun, that stinks. Are the fevers sporadic or pretty consistent? Have you tried temping? You might still be able to decipher a bit of a pattern?

I get free O dip sticks and tests on 21 days each month :)

heres a pic of my HCG progression 10-12 DPO :) took a FRER this morning(can we say addict) and the test line was darker than control!!

Attachments

• PhotoGrid_1341418828310.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1341418828310.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 6

But how do you know for certain it's 7DPO without temping? Even if temping isn't completely accurate, maybe it would still help? Sorry, I'm sure you've said before but my memory is gone! :)

But how do you know for certain it's 7DPO without temping? Even if temping isn't completely accurate, maybe it would still help? Sorry, I'm sure you've said before but my memory is gone! :)

we don't, just make sure we BD alot! :) and keep hoping will make the baby without needing IVF

Jessica- awesome pics!

I went and got the fertility blend! Now I'm not sure If I should start taking it now or when af is over. I don't think It would really hurt to start it now right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->